Post a selfie! - Page 4

Page 4 of 201 FirstFirst 1234567891011121454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    lol that's why I was hesitant to post a pic. I didn't want people to think they were wrong in calling me a girl. I'm trans and have yet to really start the "process." You guys had it right to put it simply

Sorry for the double post I didn't see kevin's post and I wanted to address it.
    That's definitely one of those foot in the mouth moments. Poor Kevin. So Pidgeon have you researched the costs? Kevin wrote a poem awhile back where he was thinking about getting a boob job. Kevin needs to know how many stucco cracked earthquake houses he'll have to fix to get some 34 C cups.

Quote Originally Posted by amsawtell View Post
    Pidgeon--you have glorious hair. I have extremely straight hair. It only has waves if I let it air dry and those are where it hits my shoulders or pillow. Actually, I chopped all my hair off not too long ago and dyed it dark. It's awesome.
    Ugh, it's so hard to manage though! If I let it air dry it curls up so tight, it's like a Jerry curl Attachment 5452 It looks great but I have to work so hard to get it that way! You might've had the right idea chopping it off! I mean I love it too much to do that but I've thought about it! lmao

@Lewdog really flogging expensive! lol My boobs are the last of my concerns. I'm just hoping whatever I get from hormones will be satisfactory
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Attachment 5453

Probably a year or two ago. Subtract a little more hair and it's me today. Kids make you go bald.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    Attachment 5453

Probably a year or two ago. Subtract a little more hair and it's me today. Kids make you go bald.
    I'll give you a B+ on the goatee. It needs a little more length. Yes, that's what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    Attachment 5453

I'm with Lewdog. You could have a 5 star beard there with a little time.
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    Ugh, it's so hard to manage though! If I let it air dry it curls up so tight, it's like a Jerry curl Attachment 5452 It looks great but I have to work so hard to get it that way! You might've had the right idea chopping it off! I mean I love it too much to do that but I've thought about it! lmao

@Lewdog really flogging expensive! lol My boobs are the last of my concerns. I'm just hoping whatever I get from hormones will be satisfactory
    I'm sure you'll be gorgeous. You've got great facial structure and, honestly, if your selfie had just been your face I would've thought "girl." I'm just jealous of the curls because I've tried perms. My hair straightened as the chemicals were washed out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mean Face Grady.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	5454

I'm with you, Dave. I'm not as strapping as you, but I'll contribute. This is my selfie face.

me with a goofy smile

Name:	WIN_20140423_193440.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	5456

me pretending to be sexy

Name:	WIN_20140423_193305.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	5455
    Just another person trying to make her mark on the world. Everyone has something to say. I hope someday mine might be heard. I am looking for people who are like me.
    "I hope your bacon burns," -- Calcifer Howl's Moveing Castle Diana Wynne Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    I'll give you a B+ on the goatee.
    To be honest, I'm actually just lazy and don't feel like shaving most of the time.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Last edited by Pluralized; February 6th, 2015 at 01:27 AM.