Post a selfie! - Page 3

Page 3 of 199 FirstFirst 12345678910111353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    I'm a little hesitant to because I don't like people thinking of me... in a certain way. But I'm also totally vain and love putting my face all over the interwebs.

Attachment 5446
    reminds me of william katt in carrie.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9112-2980.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	5448
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

Not a selfie but one of the more recent pictures of myself. Those aren't my glasses of course, but it was a fun picture non-the-less.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1383332996082.jpg  
    Buy the ticket take the ride.

I dolled myself up for this one:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dog-selfie1.jpg  
    Apple Ice

Come on, ppl! Not my kitty

Name:	dfgh.JPG 
Views:	138 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	5450
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Pidgeo, you look rather masculine. lol I get a kick out it when posters assume gender... I noticed you didn't correct them (in other threads) so I didn't either...

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Ice View Post
    I dolled myself up for this one:
    Dat tongue though

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Come on, ppl! Not my kitty

Name:	dfgh.JPG 
Views:	138 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	5450
    I get the impression that you're a cat person Attachment 5451
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Pidgeo, you look rather masculine. lol I get a kick out it when posters assume gender... I noticed you didn't correct them (in other threads) so I didn't either...
    lol that's why I was hesitant to post a pic. I didn't want people to think they were wrong in calling me a girl. I'm trans and have yet to really start the "process." You guys had it right to put it simply

Sorry for the double post I didn't see kevin's post and I wanted to address it.
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    I get the impression that you're a cat person Attachment 5451
    Yes, I like them, especially served with potato
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Yes, I like them, especially served with potato
    Mmmmmmmm cat casserole, my fav!
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Pidgeon--you have glorious hair. I have extremely straight hair. It only has waves if I let it air dry and those are where it hits my shoulders or pillow. Actually, I chopped all my hair off not too long ago and dyed it dark. It's awesome.

My avatar's a selfie.