Post a selfie! - Page 38

Page 38 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2830313233343536373839404142434445464888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by amsawtell View Post
    I think we just got over our collective narcissism, Bowman.
    You all may have gotten over yours...

I'm gonna go ahead and stick with mine for a while longer.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the Hidden Content

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

I'd post more but for some reason the forum won't let me post any pictures.

I couldn't find a picture of me with the Malamute, so I will post it separately...

For those wishing to shoot me for certain critiques I have made, take aim I will be in the second picture:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mia.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	5572

Name:	mesm.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	5573

Kidding - that is me, before a night out at a 21st fancy dress birthday party a year or so ago.

[removed pic of me and brothers + sister]

And now me alone... I was on an insomnia high after 3 days awake and then my dad decided I had been cooped up too long so phoned me and told me to get out of my hidey-hole. Drinking ensued for a while and then someone took this picture of me.

Name:	mewales.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	5575
    Last edited by Greimour; May 4th, 2014 at 12:59 AM.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

If you want me to respond to a thread or your work just pm me.

try uploading on imgur

and post the link here

It did the same thing to me, so I changed method.
    In the bottom right corner in black it has "basic uploader" after clicking that I could once again browse my documents the same was as I did in the past.
    After choosing a document the "upload file(s)" option under [browse] worked...

Used to be I just clicked a little box [select files] at the bottom which is still there, but doesn't work for me anymore.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

Attachment 5579
    I'll load one for you, sweety!
    My Lady and Little Monster having fun at the gem and mineral show.
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

Is that a t-rex or an albertosaurus?

And Greimour, I always thought you were the fella in your avatar, but you're even better looking than that o.o who's he then? Or are my eyes just wonky?

Lol. My avatar is just a picture of a squire I stole from online.

I wasn't going to post a pic in this thread at all originally - considering that a pic of me is already on my profile page.
    Then again, my profile is wearing a hoodie...

As for Amsaw's dinosaur - I thought it was an Allosaurus ^_^

I see...and I must confess, I only know a handful of land dinosaurs. Far more fabulous is the plesiosaurus, though I am a fan of the brontosaurus. I've always wanted one to ride through the streets of London.

The only reason I can find in the machinery is that the image file(s) exceed(s) the file size allowance for that file type - and it's as awkward as it sounds because each file type has its own file size allowance, even down to the different forms of JPEGs. Other than that, and the number of images per post limit, there are no restrictions in place.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.