Post a selfie! - Page 37

Page 37 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2729303132333435363738394041424344454787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Neither am I...
    Yes, the archivists have checked the records. As far as we can tell you're not in that photo.
    Last edited by Kevin; May 1st, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Looks like your girlfriend is under arrest for crimes against fashion. That hat is FANTASTIC.
    Oh I KNOW!!! We found it at a second hand store and I bought it instantly. It was the cutest thing. Especially when I put it on him. He had a matching jumper but he wasn't wearing it the day I took the pic.

Actually, I just asked her and she said we still have the hat around here somewhere.Unfortunately, my son has a HUGE head so he couldn't wear it even if we did find it.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the Hidden Content

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Bowman View Post
    Actually, I just asked her and she said we still have the hat around here somewhere.Unfortunately, my son has a HUGE head so he couldn't wear it even if we did find it.
    We'll drop the charges on your wife, but now I'm curious how your son's head got so big. He's psychic, isn't he?
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

LeeC, gorgeous dog and amazing carving... reminded me of the Welsh Dragon (the one seen on their flag)

I can't be 100% certain based on the picture, but I'd likely be willing to pay money for that carving. Nice work ^_^

I will find a picture of me with my cousin's Malamute later (if I can) and post it up at some point.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

If you want me to respond to a thread or your work just pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    We'll drop the charges on your wife, but now I'm curious how your son's head got so big. He's psychic, isn't he?
    Well..my girlfriend says it's genetics since my entire family have large heads...but I'm gonna go with the psychic thing.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

Holy crap!! I killed the selfie thread.

I seem to have that effect on threads like this. I'm beginning to think my visage scares people away.

But that can't be it. I'm too damn handsome for that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Bowman View Post
    Holy crap!! I killed the selfie thread.

I seem to have that effect on threads like this. I'm beginning to think my visage scares people away.
    Can we come out now? Has Bowman gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Greimour View Post
    LeeC, gorgeous dog and amazing carving... reminded me of the Welsh Dragon (the one seen on their flag)

I can't be 100% certain based on the picture, but I'd likely be willing to pay money for that carving. Nice work ^_^

I will find a picture of me with my cousin's Malamute later (if I can) and post it up at some point.
    Sorry, your post slipped by me. I unplug the phone and internet for spells to get some writing done

I haven't dabbled in sculpture and marquetry since the turn of the century, but a sampling of pieces with placements is posted here.

If you enjoy pictures of dogs, I thought you might like the following. We were on a walk with both dogs and I made the mistake of telling my wife it was an example of how women (her GR puppy) take control

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAH2007.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	5571

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    Sorry, your post slipped by me. I unplug the phone and internet for spells to get some writing done

I haven't dabbled in sculpture and marquetry since the turn of the century, but a sampling of pieces with placements is posted here.

If you enjoy pictures of dogs, I thought you might like the following. We were on a walk with both dogs and I made the mistake of telling my wife it was an example of how women (her GR puppy) take control

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAH2007.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	5571
    I think that may be more adorable than I can handle.
    "Fantasy is the literature of hope. In fantasy there is a belief that you can make a difference. Today may be bleak, but you can live through today. And tomorrow will be better. And maybe there'll be a different darkness tomorrow, but you can live through that, too, and you can make the light come, and the darkness go away. It doesn't matter how many times the darkness comes. There is always hope for something better." ~Robert Jordan

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~C.S. Lewis

I think we just got over our collective narcissism, Bowman.