Post a selfie! - Page 36

Page 36 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2628293031323334353637383940414243444686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Jones View Post
    No the show is in fact R.W.B.Y. but thanks for guessing. And yess that is indeed mr. Jones wearing a triforce. Those were our engagment pictures. He proposed to me the night before we went to see the Hyrule symphony orchestra! My ring is shaped like navi.
    That... is... AWESOME!
    "Fantasy is the literature of hope. In fantasy there is a belief that you can make a difference. Today may be bleak, but you can live through today. And tomorrow will be better. And maybe there'll be a different darkness tomorrow, but you can live through that, too, and you can make the light come, and the darkness go away. It doesn't matter how many times the darkness comes. There is always hope for something better." ~Robert Jordan

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~C.S. Lewis

Not sure if this will work. No really recent pics but I haven't changed much over the past few years. Maybe a few more wrinkles.

“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the Hidden Content

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I am not in this photo.
    Neither am I...
    A man in possession of a wooden spoon must be in want of a pot to stir.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Bowman View Post
    Not sure if this will work. No really recent pics but I haven't changed much over the past few years. Maybe a few more wrinkles.

Has anyone else noticed how bowman and the baby in his avatar look exactly alike? Same facial expression and everything. Nice one!
    Just another person trying to make her mark on the world. Everyone has something to say. I hope someday mine might be heard. I am looking for people who are like me.
    "I hope your bacon burns," -- Calcifer Howl's Moveing Castle Diana Wynne Jones

Quote Originally Posted by A_Jones View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how bowman and the baby in his avatar look exactly alike? Same facial expression and everything. Nice one!
    When Gabriel was born my girlfriend told me that he and I look so much alike I couldn't have denied being his father even had I wanted to. LOL

She says my daughter looks exactly like me as well. I guess my handsomeness knows no gender limitations.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

So. That baby's just a clone of you, isn't it? You perfected human cloning, didn't you? PUT THE BABY'S HAT ON AND PROVE ME WRONG.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

RWBY is an excellent series, although I'm more of a fan of Weiss Schnee (German
    Cheers,
    Elven

P.S.
    Don't hesitate to PM me if you need a critique, a word of encouragement, or just someone to talk to. I listen well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    So. That baby's just a clone of you, isn't it? You perfected human cloning, didn't you? PUT THE BABY'S HAT ON AND PROVE ME WRONG.
    I can neither confirm nor deny the perfecting of human cloning.

We no longer have the hat due to my girlfriend throwing it out so that I would have plausible deniability.

I can neither confirm nor deny the perfecting of human cloning.

We no longer have the hat due to my girlfriend throwing it out so that I would have plausible deniability.
    Looks like your girlfriend is under arrest for crimes against fashion. That hat is FANTASTIC.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ik en ferdy.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	5564

I hope this works. Me and my man
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!