Post a selfie! - Page 35

Page 35 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2527282930313233343536373839404142434585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by A_Jones View Post

And here is one of me in cosplay. Kudos if you know the show.
    *image*
    What show, and by cosplay, does that mean you like anime?

the only reason I ask is I can't recommend many books, but I know lots of great anime....and you are looking for something to read

I do indeed.... and Im still waiting to see if anyone knows of it
    Just another person trying to make her mark on the world. Everyone has something to say. I hope someday mine might be heard. I am looking for people who are like me.
    "I hope your bacon burns," -- Calcifer Howl's Moveing Castle Diana Wynne Jones

I do indeed.... and Im still waiting to see if anyone knows of it
    ever seen madoka magica? It has strong female protagonists, it's wonderful, and full of fantasy and adventure, and surprises

I have been told I shouldnt watch it due to very hard sad depressing parts. I am one of those girls who feels way too much.
    Just another person trying to make her mark on the world. Everyone has something to say. I hope someday mine might be heard. I am looking for people who are like me.

I have been told I shouldnt watch it due to very hard sad depressing parts. I am one of those girls who feels way too much.
    how about....

The familiar of Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That's one I never heard before. How do you guys know 'fonzee' ? That's like way before your time
    Heyyyyyyyyy! C'mon Kev, don't be such a Potsie.
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

"Nick at Nite"

Also, is that a triforce Mr. Jones is wearing?

And here is one of me in cosplay. Kudos if you know the show.
    Attachment 5558
    Is it The News in Welsh?
    "Ideas may seem like gold nuggets, but they're more like seeds. You have to plant them, water them, weed them, nurture them, and watch them grow. Every seed will turn out differently depending on whose garden it lands in." Nickleby, 14/6/2013

No the show is in fact R.W.B.Y. but thanks for guessing. And yess that is indeed mr. Jones wearing a triforce. Those were our engagment pictures. He proposed to me the night before we went to see the Hyrule symphony orchestra! My ring is shaped like navi.

Kev, don't be such a Potsie.
    Lol
    Mom's fav... is Henry...
    have her post a selfie, cuz... Aiieeyyy!

(i'm struggling here, to separate early fonze from early rocky balboa. are they related?)
    Last edited by Kevin; April 30th, 2014 at 02:40 PM.