Post a selfie! - Page 34

Page 34 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2426272829303132333435363738394041424484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I'll get my teenager to help later today after I pick him up from school.
    Okay...
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Kev, you kind of look like the Fonz.
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

Kev, you really do look like the Fonz. The actor popped in to my head and I was trying to think of him for ages until I read kilroy's comment. Ayyyeee
    Apple Ice

Pretty camping area, Kev. I pictured you slightly younger and having a beard for some reason.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

A couple more for you. Here is one with me and Mr. Jones
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1002024_10202560883727438_2012717915_n.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	5557
    And here is one of me in cosplay. Kudos if you know the show.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1380430_10202288755804410_1848110179_n.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	5558
    Just another person trying to make her mark on the world. Everyone has something to say. I hope someday mine might be heard. I am looking for people who are like me.
    "I hope your bacon burns," -- Calcifer Howl's Moveing Castle Diana Wynne Jones

I expected Kevin Jr. to have bigger ears.

That's one I never heard before. How do you guys know 'fonzee' ? That's like way before your time.

J- lower Sierras; place called 'Blackrock' near 'Kennedy Meadows'. Elevation 5000'. We wore mosquito nets at dusk every night. Don't know where they went the rest of the time, but at dusk you'd think you were in the woods of Wisconsin or the U.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That's one I never heard before. How do you guys know 'fonzee' ? That's like way before your time.
    reruns man, reruns...
    Just another person trying to make her mark on the world. Everyone has something to say. I hope someday mine might be heard. I am looking for people who are like me.

reruns man, reruns...
    You know he's the original 'jumped the shark'? Talk about milking a show.
    AJ- that is a really cute picture. Both of them are.

Henry Winkler is my moms favorite actor.