Post a selfie! - Page 33

Page 33 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2325262728293031323334353637383940414383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarachu View Post
    I think the most amazing part of this is that you managed to take a handsless selfie from ten feet out while riding a motorcycle down the highway.
    Clearly he set the timer on the camera/phone and threw it into the air with expert timing and aim.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

It was taken with a mini helmet cam via the wing mirror of the car in front - [Objects may be closer than they appear]
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    It was taken with a mini helmet cam via the wing mirror of the car in front - [Objects may be closer than they appear]
    Well now you're just spouting nonsense, Cran.

I think our leader's gone senile everyone.
    "Fantasy is the literature of hope. In fantasy there is a belief that you can make a difference. Today may be bleak, but you can live through today. And tomorrow will be better. And maybe there'll be a different darkness tomorrow, but you can live through that, too, and you can make the light come, and the darkness go away. It doesn't matter how many times the darkness comes. There is always hope for something better." ~Robert Jordan

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarachu View Post
    Well now you're just spouting nonsense, Cran.

I think our leader's gone senile everyone.
    I resemble that remark.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

lol That's where things got out of hand? Really? Attachment 5554
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Actually, the other half wanted photographic evidence of my mini mid life crisis (leagally not allowed to have a proper crisis till I get my licence.) so hopped out of the car at a set of trafic lights.

So Kevin, where's your selfie?
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

I am not in this photo.
    Last edited by Kevin; April 29th, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

No Kevin, this will not do... goodness me. Have you got three heads? No? 'Man up' and share a photo... *please*
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Honestly(lol) I don't know how... there's no camera thingy and I don't have any photos of me on the computer. I'll get my teenager to help later today after I pick him up from school.

Found one! That's me in the white t-shirt... about two years ago. Wifey and a friend of ours are holding their cake. Me and Jr. camping, also two years ago
    Last edited by Kevin; April 29th, 2014 at 11:03 PM.