Post a selfie! - Page 31

Page 31 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2123242526272829303132333435363738394181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Maybe if you are watching Manny Parra or J.J. Hoover pitch at the time.
    The same could be said for half of the Detroit Tigers bullpen at this point. LOL

I'm actually a Tigers fa before a Reds fan. I just have a hard time finding Tigers gear in Northern Kentucky.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the Hidden Content

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

"cougars...collections"? I never read it (shades) but I suppose it involves whoo-tish! ahh...

which kind of scares me, because I can't help but think wut-ching! arrggg! *clunk*

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy214 View Post
    Attachment 5523

This is a pic of my lovely lady amsawtell in a local Barnes&Noble. I have a habit of wandering into the children's section and sculpting things out of kiddy legos that they were never meant to construct.
    Those kids were lobbing Lego grenades at me! What else was I supposed to do but mow them down with a Lego machine gun?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amsawtell View Post
    Those kids were lobbing Lego grenades at me! What else was I supposed to do but mow them down with a Lego machine gun?
    Pick up a book on pregnancy with some really gory photos and start pointing out to them where they came from.

It got pretty ugly. Like watching the Normandy Invasion, but with midgets.
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

I would watch that film.

Blog Entries
    When I start playing World of Warcraft again, I'm going to create a gnome warlock named Midchet.

The horrors of lego war...
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Blog Entries
    I wonder what the defense budget is for Legoland.

Just so you don't get the idea I'm an old fart Sorry, I don't own one of those fancy mobil phones, and there are no photos of me recently. So I hope these 2007 snapshots will do (from when I could still get around). The third image is an illustration from the kind of writing I used to do. And just so you fantasy writers don't get the idea I have no imagination, the fourth image is of a carving I once did.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B2007a.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	5548

Name:	B2007b.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	5549

Name:	NutrientFlow.jpg 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	5550

Name:	dragoncarving.jpg 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	5551

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.