Post a selfie! - Page 2

Page 2 of 201 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Your thread title begs to disagree.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

it just so happens that I actually have a picture of you, Sam. How much money will you give me to keep it off this thread?

Supervisor vs Super Admin. I wonder who will come out on top?

Care to find out?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I notice that the one who started the thread hasn't pitched in.

I have taken a grand total of zero selfies in my lifetime. In ten years' time, I will still have taken a grand total of zero selfies.
    Oh, believe me, if I post a picture it will NOT be a selfie. I always go with this flow chart when I consider taking a selfie:

Attachment 5443
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

15 posts in this thread and only one picture. At this rate this would have to be the longest thread on the entire forum just to get over a 100 selfies posted!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	house pic.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	5444
    Plenty of pictures of me around, but here's one with my shirt on. 2 second timer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	versailles & daddy newspaper.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	5445

my phone is down for the count or i'd take a silly one like dave now. this one is a few months old. i skinned my hair off with some
    clippers a few days ago, though......
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Alan, I want your globe!
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Potty View Post
    Doesn't have to be a selfie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Your thread title begs to disagree.
    Yes - the title is pretty explicit.

Oh, and Sam, I also have a picture that claims to be of you ...

I don't have any selfies; I do have some pics of me - well, obviously, my current avatar and profile pics - but only one more recent than than the avatar.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

I'm a little hesitant to because I don't like people thinking of me... in a certain way. But I'm also totally vain and love putting my face all over the interwebs.

Attachment 5446
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley