Post a selfie! - Page 28

Page 28 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1820212223242526272829303132333435363878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

What gender do you all think I am?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    Oh god, I feel that. I don't have that much but I didn't even use the degree. I mean, it was a great experience but I basically just have this 8,000 piece of paper sitting around now. I hate it.
    Yeah, I doubt I'll end up using mine for it's specific purpose. I'll probably end up teaching English overseas or something until my debt's gone, then go do some kind of development-related work. Or maybe not. Who knows? I've never been the type to plan ahead.
    "Fantasy is the literature of hope. In fantasy there is a belief that you can make a difference. Today may be bleak, but you can live through today. And tomorrow will be better. And maybe there'll be a different darkness tomorrow, but you can live through that, too, and you can make the light come, and the darkness go away. It doesn't matter how many times the darkness comes. There is always hope for something better." ~Robert Jordan

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter56 View Post
    Trick question. I happen to know for a fact you are glorbian of the schmeglegork system. So nice try.
    Last edited by Pidgeon84; April 26th, 2014 at 12:08 AM.
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Hmm, Hunter56 - you're a seventeen year-old dude. Or, a fifty-eight year-old woman. Enlighten us!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarachu View Post
    Yeah, I doubt I'll end up using mine for it's specific purpose. I'll probably end up teaching English overseas or something until my debt's gone, then go do some kind of development-related work. Or maybe not. Who knows? I've never been the type to plan ahead.
    Me neither, hence my being in the hole 8,000 dollars and in a line of work I rather dislike Attachment 5513
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Me neither, hence my being in the hole 8,000 dollars and in a line of work I rather dislike Attachment 5513
    Just $8,000? You're just getting started!

Blog Entries
    Trick question. I happen to know for a fact you are glorbian of schmeglegork system. So nice try.
    Makes me think of 'Blargian Snagglebeast,' a reference I don't expect anyone here to get, but if you do, I will find a hat, put it on, and then take it off to you.

And yeah, lucky you with 8,000. I'll be about $60,000 in the hole when all's said and done. But debt sucks either way.
    "Fantasy is the literature of hope. In fantasy there is a belief that you can make a difference. Today may be bleak, but you can live through today. And tomorrow will be better. And maybe there'll be a different darkness tomorrow, but you can live through that, too, and you can make the light come, and the darkness go away. It doesn't matter how many times the darkness comes. There is always hope for something better." ~Robert Jordan

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarachu View Post
    And yeah, lucky you with 8,000. I'll be about $60,000 in the hole when all's said and done. But debt sucks either way.
    Damn that sucks. But if I'm lucky I'll rack up some more when I attempt to attend the University of Colorado. Wish me and my debt luck! lmao
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenswordsman View Post
    Pop you look so young next to the
    Image of your scruffy goatee

... but... b-but! I don't have a goatee!

My facial hair is dark and grows like a weed. If you think I have a goatee then it's just a... 6 o'clock shadow.
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post
    ... but... b-but! I don't have a goatee!

My facial hair is dark and grows like a weed. If you think I have a goatee then it's just a... 6 o'clock shadow.
    In Australia that should be a 12 o'clock shadow.