Post a selfie! - Page 26

Page 26 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1618192021222324252627282930313233343676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

hahaha! Ummm, I was wearing that cardigan ironically. Here's one of me and the most important amazing wonderful thing in my life:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allen and sophia 2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	5511

Quote Originally Posted by alanmt View Post
    hahaha! Ummm, I was wearing that cardigan ironically. Here's one of me and the most important amazing wonderful thing in my life:

Your gaze in this photo! Hahah
    Cheers,
    Elven

P.S.
    Don't hesitate to PM me if you need a critique, a word of encouragement, or just someone to talk to. I listen well.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmt View Post

Is it the piece of paper the girl's holding?

OH! Wait, it's the girl! I get it now. :3
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarachu View Post
    If my forum modeling career doesn't pan out, at least I have writing to fall back on to pay my college debts, right?

Right guys?

Guys!?
    Have you ever thought about selling your soul and writing a young adult vampire novel? Bam! Debt paid!
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    Have you ever thought about selling your soul and writing a young adult vampire novel? Bam! Debt paid!
    No... Satan's too metal to enjoy buying souls for Vampire novels. That's like... REALLY evil stuff. Even Satan's like, "Nah, man. Crank up the Sabbath and forget about those sparkly vampires."
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    No... Satan's too metal to enjoy buying souls for Vampire novels. That's like... REALLY evil stuff. Even Satan's like, "Nah, man. Crank up the Sabbath and forget about those sparkly vampires."
    Are you suggesting Edward Cullen isn't metal as hell?! Well, how very dare you sir! Everybody knows Satan is tots Team Edward.
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    It's a daily battle, my friend, a daily battle. I think I'd go werewolves, though.
    "Fantasy is the literature of hope. In fantasy there is a belief that you can make a difference. Today may be bleak, but you can live through today. And tomorrow will be better. And maybe there'll be a different darkness tomorrow, but you can live through that, too, and you can make the light come, and the darkness go away. It doesn't matter how many times the darkness comes. There is always hope for something better." ~Robert Jordan

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by SarahStrange View Post

Sarah - there's something severely wrong with your hamster.

I would have smiled but I genuinely can't unless someone makes me. Apologies for the mullet, every female in my life is lobbying to have it removed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo_00008.jpg  
    Apple Ice