Post a selfie! - Page 21

Page 21 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

I see some hotties!

Gav, I must admit I thought you're a woman in the beginning
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Alright, I read back through the thread and I've decided that I liked it better when you didn't all have faces. Now that you're all real people it's much harder to be mean!

I will now get in my DeLorean and stop Potty from making this thread. See you yesterday, kiddies (can I call you all that now that you've seen how old I really am?)
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

This thread notwithstanding, I wonder if this "selfie" trend along with photos on facebook and videos on youtube is indicative of an insecure and narcissistic society?
    Do I smell a plot forming?

If anyone wants to see what I look like (why, I've no idea) go to my profile page. Why I'm not smiling, I've no idea. Probably before I had my first cup of coffee. I agree, though, this thread shows a interesting group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenswordsman View Post
    Mid-sex Selfie
    Did you just use Guernica as your coitus selfie?! You win ALL the points.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post
    Alright, I read back through the thread and I've decided that I liked it better when you didn't all have faces. Now that you're all real people it's much harder to be mean!

I will now get in my DeLorean and stop Potty from making this thread. See you yesterday, kiddies (can I call you all that now that you've seen how old I really am?)
    Face it, pops, you belong to the kiddies table
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Face it, pops, you belong to the kiddies table
    Hey now, don't take it out on me just because you look 16
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Okay, you've all convinced me. Here it is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	selfie.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	5500
    You only have to look at the medusa straight on to see her. And she's not deadly. She's beautiful and she's laughing. --Helene Cixous

Writing, arting, and reviewing at Hidden Content
    twitter: Hidden Content

I love Jennifer Lawrence's personality...I think she would be the coolest chick in the world to hang out with for a night.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    I love Jennifer Lawrence's personality...I think she would be the coolest chick in the world to hang out with for a night.
    I <3 her. I<3 her so much.
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley