Post a selfie! - Page 197

Page 197 of 198 FirstFirst ... 97147187189190191192193194195196197198 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1974

Thread: Post a selfie!

Blog Entries
    I was born just before 2000, so I'm afraid I don't have these cool sepia filters that was all the rage before the 80's.

EDIT: But, here's me from a house I was painting a few summers ago. Kinda' feels like yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170703_185919edit.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	25458
    Last edited by Smith; February 24th, 2020 at 09:26 AM.
    Hidden Content

Self-proclaimed weeb. Reclaim the word.

Hidden Content

a spot of painting before afternoon tea..I bet you ravished those cucumber sandwiches...so nice of you to help the groundsman..
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Name:	Santa Cat.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	25548
    Helping my daughter with her cat adoption program by playing Santa Claus at a pet store.
    in the dark striking matches

Quote Originally Posted by joshybo View Post
    I haven’t posted a selfie on here in a while. I haven’t done much of anything on here in a while. Life has been rough recently, but I’m working on myself and hoping that things start to straighten out soon. So here’s a selfie, WF. Judge it as you will.

Attachment 22706
    You're going to be a major villain in my next YGAT novel.

Possibly Spanish, or more likely French. An intellectual, former government official turned terrorist/fixer with an interests in amateur photography and popular anarchist art of the 30s, with particular emphasis on that of the Spanish Civil War.

Thanks for the inspiration!
    Last edited by RWK; March 15th, 2020 at 01:10 PM.
    Hidden Content

Never pet a burning dog.

YGAT ? Free dictionary gives me 'Young gifted and talented', or 'Youth gun anti-violence task force.', neither seem likely.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    YGAT ? Free dictionary gives me 'Young gifted and talented', or 'Youth gun anti-violence task force.', neither seem likely.
    A series I'm writing, three so far: Payload, Rolling Hunger, Floating Hunger. Just published FH around Christmas. Cutting edge zombie fiction at extremely reasonable rates (I get adverbs wholesale and pass the saving on to the reader).

The series is The Yard Gnome Action Team (YGAT Corporation), a silly name for serious books. A wise investment given the current pandemic and the liklihood of vaccines rushed into use without full testing.
    Hidden Content

Never pet a burning dog.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisP View Post

Name:	Santa Cat.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	25548
    Helping my daughter with her cat adoption program by playing Santa Claus at a pet store.
    If this isn't your next Christmas card you've missed the boat. Actually, put it out there for a stock photo and get royalties. This one is gold!

Quote Originally Posted by RWK View Post
    The series is The Yard Gnome Action Team (YGAT Corporation), a silly name for serious books.
    Freaking brilliant. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    If this isn't your next Christmas card you've missed the boat. Actually, put it out there for a stock photo and get royalties. This one is gold!

I agree! You put me in the Christmas mood and I am a Grinch.... lovely pic!
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.