Another Sunrise

Thread: Another Sunrise

Another Sunrise

Some of you know me as ClosetWriter, but my real name is Dave Rider. The last seven years of my life have been consumed by cancer. My father's terminal cancer was the start of this emotional journey. We lost him December of 2009. My wife's only sister died from cancer in 2010; the same time that I was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer. When I was told that my cancer was incurable, I became very distraught. The inability to have dreams about your future does that to you. However, I found a reason to live life with a passion.

I am not afraid to die, but the thing that does frighten me is leaving my wife very little means to take care of herself. While contemplating what I could do to help her through difficult times ahead, I decided it was time to do more than contemplate writing a book.

This is my hope. This is my journey. This is my story. Please consider reading it as it is available as a self-published eBook on Amazon. Of course I would have loved to have had it printed, but I don't know that I have time to endure that process.

I know that each and every one of us writing forum fans and members would love to have a successful book. It would definitley make me smile to know that I have inspired people. But even more so, I want to see my wife smile. If you are not interested in reading my book, I understand, but could you please share my link with as many people as you can? I'll put in a good word for you.

Thanks,

Dave Rider (ClosetWriter)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	book cover.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	5333

http://www.amazon.com/Another-Sunris...=David+S+Rider
    Last edited by ClosetWriter; March 21st, 2014 at 08:49 PM.

Just bought this, Dave. I am way behind in my reading, but I look forward to starting this one, thanks!
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    Just bought this, Dave. I am way behind in my reading, but I look forward to starting this one, thanks!
    Thank You!

I have no Kindle but would love a copy. I will have to find someone with a windows machine and download it.

Dave, the moment I get my Kindle I'll also buy a copy. I'm going to share your post to Twitter and FB.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Shared.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson