Can someone make my husbands account a "member"?

Thread: Can someone make my husbands account a "member"?

Can someone make my husbands account a "member"?

He will never post here, but he would like to be able to read the stuff I post in the workshops.

Is this possible? Whom do I need to contact?
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    Robert G. Allen

All your husband needs to do is make ten non-fluff posts to become a member. However, and this is just a suggestion, would it not be easier to let him read your stories in Word -- or whatever word processor you use?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

He uses Linux so .docx is problematic for him.

He doesn't really "grok" the forum concept either, he's more an e-mail list type of guy.

I will ask him and see what he says. In the meantime, I e-mailed a text version to him but it's easier to send him a link over instant messaging than to do any other way of sharing. That's all.
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    Robert G. Allen