Sun Setting on Winter? I hope!

Thread: Sun Setting on Winter? I hope!

Sun Setting on Winter? I hope!

First day above freezing in over a month...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the-difference-a-day-makes01.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	5281

... you can bet your polar-vortex I am ready for spring.

I like the way you've captured the sun burning its way through the tree, almost like a laser!
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

I like the dark trees against the sun's light. I don't get snow where I live, and it has reached to around the 80's. It's great weather!
    "When in doubt, have a man come through a door with a gun in his hand." - Raymond Chandler

This is a stunning photograph!

Have you taken others that are similar, or was this just a glimpse? It really is beautiful and a great shot.

Quote Originally Posted by InkyEdits View Post
    This is a stunning photograph!

Have you taken others that are similar, or was this just a glimpse? It really is beautiful and a great shot.
    I have thousand upon thousands. If you are interested in seeing them, you can go to my signature link. That will take you to my Facebook page, and there you will find a link to my website. I hope you find your way there.

Thanks,

Dave

P.S. My book link can be found under this website's thread called literary emporium.

menacing and serene at the same time..yep
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Great shot Dave. No easy job with setting exposure! Gives me a peaceful calming affect.

Very nice Winter image. Really good light and shadow play.
    "PS: don't take technical advice about cold fusion from someone who can't spell fuzhun."

Hidden Content

Love the contrast of the bright, warm sun with the cool dark shade, Dave.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka