Your Story In One Sentence - Page 34

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 242627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Your Story In One Sentence

A girl is cursed to have gems fall from her mouth, goes on road trip with friends to find cure.

Sent from my 9027W using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    In 14th century Europe one man is tasked by God to rid the world of evil, at any cost.
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojack79 View Post
    In 14th century Europe one man is tasked by God to rid the world of evil, at any cost.
    That Archbishop Arundel innit.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    That Archbishop Arundel innit.
    Never heard of him but now I'm intrigued. Going to see if he can be used for future villain material.

Henry the Fourth's religious hit man, ignored a Papal bull giving Oxford university immunity from church law, saw off the bishop appointed by the Pope (remember this is pre reformation) and put himself in his place. Forced intellectuals who protested suppression and the death of Richard II in prison to recant publicly. Insisted only the Church could comment on the Church, Chaucer probably died in one of his prisons for writing disrespectfully about church officials. A genuine first class evil b------d.

Edit, As an example, introduced burning alive as a punishment for heresy, English law never did stuff like that before him, they just hanged you or cut your head off, he had people hanged, cut down, revived, disembowelled, and then burnt.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

In an incomprehensibly ancient world, a newly-crowned draconic Queen must pick sides in protecting a dangerous artifact - neither of the vying sides seem to be entirely truthful.

(I know, I know, longer than 20 words... Paring any of it down seems to cut away at the impact of the various qualities in the summary!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    Henry the Fourth's religious hit man, ignored a Papal bull giving Oxford university immunity from church law, saw off the bishop appointed by the Pope (remember this is pre reformation) and put himself in his place. Forced intellectuals who protested suppression and the death of Richard II in prison to recant publicly. Insisted only the Church could comment on the Church, Chaucer probably died in one of his prisons for writing disrespectfully about church officials. A genuine first class evil b------d.

Edit, As an example, introduced burning alive as a punishment for heresy, English law never did stuff like that before him, they just hanged you or cut your head off, he had people hanged, cut down, revived, disembowelled, and then burnt.
    Wow he is grade AAA villain material. Definitely going to use him as a villain!

A lone warrior, hunting for pelts, incurs the wrath of two rangers.

A child gets bit by a venomous snake, but the type of snake it is, is mysterious.

Two teenagers are involved in a serious car accident that forever changes their lives.