Your Story In One Sentence - Page 32

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2224252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Your Story In One Sentence

It takes a malevolent entity to save a galaxy in chaos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Waking up after the end of the world, one man go's on a quest to save what remains of humanity.

Yeah 20 words!
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

After a long-absent monster returns to their town, the royal family must destroy it before it destroys them.

Blog Entries
    An ancient dream catcher gets even with four teenagers.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content

The reincarnation of a hero god is a set of twins, seperate destinys must come together as one.

My brother was murdered, now I must decide what man I am and choose between justice and vengeance.

18 phew...

Welcome to the forum L2me. I like that format, people confuse the two so often. I see people on the television all the time saying 'I just want justice ...' when they don't, they want revenge. One of the Law Lords once defined justice as 'The best outcome for all the parties involved, the victim, the perpetrator, and the society.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

New one:

A privately owned facility, run by Xandrex Industries, is shaken to the core when an infiltration attempt gone awry (which puts the facility in lock-down) unleashes the force of the experiments upon everyone present.
    Last edited by Bard_Daniel; June 1st, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

No one knows her name, she wants to keep everyone at arms length, she surly, mean and now I know why, I understand.

The two seem mutually exclusive. Watching the news a man who wife was murdered said 'They should be treated like animals.' I've never understood that saying. My dogs literally asleep in front of the fire looking pretty please with herself?