Moving On - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving On

Blog Entries
    https://www.facebook.com/logan.vecch...2/?pnref=story

Finally performed this song with my friend Logan!

EDIT: Just realized the video is only shared to his Facebook friends. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Smith; May 10th, 2016 at 03:23 PM.
    Hidden Content

Self-proclaimed weeb. Reclaim the word.

Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Why do I feel like this is like for a piano type song? Well probably I'm used to playing the piano... but this lyrics are pretty deep and somehow It kind of hitted me so hard.

I felt so many emotions through this lyrics, These lyrics are good! Hopefully you might be able to upload this in soundcloud or something... I want to hear this song!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KThoughts View Post
    Why do I feel like this is like for a piano type song? Well probably I'm used to playing the piano... but this lyrics are pretty deep and somehow It kind of hitted me so hard.

I felt so many emotions through this lyrics, These lyrics are good! Hopefully you might be able to upload this in soundcloud or something... I want to hear this song!
    It's crazy, because I remember the time and place it was written. Why I wrote it, and who it was about.

Wow I've come such a long way since then! I wouldn't quite write something like this now.

But maybe that's a good thing. Proof I've grown. Learned from my mistakes and gained life experience. It's definitely something that has shaped me into a better person.

Very glad you enjoyed it and could relate to it. That's probably the greatest reward for me as a writer.

My friend Logan and I actually performed it acoustically (he played, I sung) with some lyrics changed, but the video is private. Wasn't the worst thing ever, but it's definitely amateur haha. I'm by no means a good singer; I've thought about taking lessons.

If you want, I would *love* it if you played this song on piano. However you think it should sound. Go for it!

Cheers,

-Kyle
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    It's crazy, because I remember the time and place it was written. Why I wrote it, and who it was about.

Wow I've come such a long way since then! I wouldn't quite write something like this now.

But maybe that's a good thing. Proof I've grown. Learned from my mistakes and gained life experience. It's definitely something that has shaped me into a better person.

Very glad you enjoyed it and could relate to it. That's probably the greatest reward for me as a writer.

My friend Logan and I actually performed it acoustically (he played, I sung) with some lyrics changed, but the video is private. Wasn't the worst thing ever, but it's definitely amateur haha. I'm by no means a good singer; I've thought about taking lessons.

If you want, I would *love* it if you played this song on piano. However you think it should sound. Go for it!

Cheers,

-Kyle
    It would be great if you could make it public somehow! I would like to watch it! Even if it's "amateurish" all that matters is the hardwork and feelings you put into the song that enough can make the listeners and viewers appreaciate it! If you are going to take voice lessons work hard for it and good luck!

Really? I can play this on the piano? Oh! I'll gladly play it!! but it might take a while to create a piano sheet but will do ^_^v
    Last edited by KThoughts; May 11th, 2016 at 01:47 PM.
    Hidden Content KThoughtsHidden Content
    Give me all your cats or I will send you to the sun!!
    Ordinacy Book

The title is misleading but is very conversational some of the words are not singable like complementary but maybe you can make it so.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the response Gwenni and welcome to the forums! I honestly completely forgot about this little song I wrote with a friend. Good times.

I've since moved on from song writing, pun unintended.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123