Rules for posting in this forum:

Read our latest author interview on Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: Rules for posting in this forum:

Rules for posting in this forum:

Crafts and Hobby work may be shared here. Works which contain written word components, as would be found in stories, poetry, etc, are best placed in their respective forums and are subject to removal at the moderatorís discretion.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there youíll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    Crafts and Hobby work may be shared here. Works which contain written word components, as would be found in stories, poetry, etc, are best placed in their respective forums and are subject to removal at the moderatorís discretion.
    How can I post personal weblink that showcases everything I do including writings? (rhetoric)

I don't wan't to post bit by bit separately such as artworks.

Is it legit to post questions about the same (URL is on my profile) without having to post its contents?
    ​Intelligence is precious.

If you don't want to share some of your work on WF then add a link to your signature.
    Hidden Content

Learn more about poet, T.L. Murphy and his recently published poetry book
    'Hidden Content '.
    Check out his interview
    <<Hidden Content >>

What difference does adding link in signature make when it's already included in profile?

When you add a link to your signature, it is visible to members each time you post on the forum.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there youíll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Thank you all for the advice.

Done!