The Roadhouse Diner - Page 132

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122124125126127128129130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,315 of 1315
    Blog Entries
    mays challenge scores here.

Thank you to everyone that has supported this challenge over the years in any way be that participating, judging or hosting.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Nothing since May?
    Pull no punches. If you are critiquing my work, please don't worry about hurting my feelings. As long as your comments are your legitimate views they are welcome. We learn best from our failures.

Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Hi Velo no nothing since may as the nflm and cof challenges no longer run however thee is still the lm challenge. 😊

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

So will there be my non-fiction challenges coming up? Maybe Iím not looking in the right place?

Blog Entries
    Hi meghan, unfortunatly there will not, unles someone offers a nonfcition topic in the literary manouvers challenge. (please see the link to the coffee shop in my signature...)