The Roadhouse Diner - Page 129
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119121122123124125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,286 of 1286

Thread: The Roadhouse Diner

Blog Entries
    Woop Woop we now have three entrants in this month's challege, remmeber guys you have until 12pm bst to submit entries.

Blog Entries
    So guys March's challenge has ended but don't dispair April's has just begun and the format is Journalistic Article. I will be posting the entrant threads at the weekend, along with March's scores. Happy writing.

Blog Entries
    I hope you are all thinking of the journalistic article you are going to write for this month's non-fiction challenge...

Stay tuned folks for March's scores to be posted this weekend...

Also I will annouce March's challenge judges.

Blog Entries
    Here we go everyone please find March's challenge scores, comments and winner here.

Blog Entries
    i guys and gals April's non-fiction challenge is live and this month's format is journalistic article. i have only just realised that the entry threads have not been posted but I will remedy that tomorrow afternoon. I hope everyone is typing up their entries.

Also anyone willing to judge this month's challenge please let me know either here in the roadhouse or via Pm. The dealine for this challenge is going to be April 30th 12pm EST.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay but both open and workshop entry threads are now up and runnning so come on and post your entry, who will win this month's LM Non Fiction Challenge???