Some of my photography: thoughts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some of my photography: thoughts?

Some of my photography: thoughts?

I need a new lens. But since I don't have 1600 bucks laying around for that f2.8 telephoto... i'm making do.

Flickr: amosunknown's Photostream

You have some really neat photo's there. I've browsed through quite a few of them, but I'll be back to look through some more, for sure. Do you rodeo, or just like to watch them?
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Love the one titled 'Smokies creek'. I wanted to step through the screen and climb the stream bed
    “Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.”

Pulease. I was born a poor white girl in the midwest. I couldn't even convince the family patriarch to let me put a horse on the place until I was 17. I have always loved the rodeo though. Its just so American. Like soldiers and football. Only better smelling. I love the action of it. But it has to be APR PBR or other national sanctions. I'm not into the prison rodeos where its a gala of animal cruelty and the like.

I don't have the fastest computer but from most of the images I saw, they are very good!!! Oh and personally, even though I do have a 2.8 lens I think they are over rated for 90 % of photography. I rarely open up any more than F/5.6 anyway.

I would only need it for my low light action shoots- like the rodeo. All the bull riding is always after dark. Stadium lighting- even indoors, just never cuts it for the settings I need to get he flying grit and cartwheeling cowboys. What are you shooting with? Canon or Nikon?

dragon cloud | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Guys, seriously, how lucky is this shot? This is only edited to increase contrast. I rolled up on this cloud and got a few shots of it last fall. OMG. OMG! its a dragon cloud! hahahaha!

Now that's a cloud! Very neat.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Quote Originally Posted by Sparktheunknown View Post
    I would only need it for my low light action shoots- like the rodeo. All the bull riding is always after dark. Stadium lighting- even indoors, just never cuts it for the settings I need to get he flying grit and cartwheeling cowboys. What are you shooting with? Canon or Nikon?
    I use Canons, for no other reason then that's the first brand I bought.

Ditto. I grew up on an old canon 35mm. I loved that thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast