Interview With Your Antagonist - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interview With Your Antagonist

Oh yeah, haha. Terribly sorry about that. Right.

1. Would you consider yourself an antagonist?
    2. What do you think separates you from the protagonist?
    3. What is your best quality?
    4. What is your worst quality?
    5. Are you a happy sheep or a miserable philosopher?

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Ice View Post
    Oh yeah, haha. Terribly sorry about that. Right.

1. Would you consider yourself an antagonist?
    2. What do you think separates you from the protagonist?
    3. What is your best quality?
    4. What is your worst quality?
    5. Are you a happy sheep or a miserable philosopher?
    1 "Sure, I suppose people might think of me as a bad girl."
    2 "Him? Hah! He's a loser, a nobody treasure dog that thinks he's on the winning side. There's a lot separating us, and too bad for him he wont know that until I kill him."
    3 "My chest. Lovely, don't you think? I work hard to keep my figure."
    4 "My face. Ick, the wrinkles are getting bigger..."
    5 "I'm more like the wolf, selling the sheep's location to the slaughterhouse while the philosopher cries about lost peace."

Next Questions!

1) Cake or pie, now tell us why!
    2) How did you celebrate your last major holiday?
    3) If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    4) Ever worry you're going to die alone? Why?
    5) What's your favorite vehicle to drive/fly?
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

1) Cake or pie, now tell us why!
    Thats difficult, on one hand you got frosting on the other hand you got filling, I personally hate both so no, I really don't think im the one to answer such a question. NOW MOVE ON!
    2) How did you celebrate your last major holiday?
    mostly I cried, yes the holidays make me blubber like a sad little newborn im afraid. When I was a child my holidays were spent alone or with servants. I would eat bugs and chase rabbits to use for experiments in my lab.
    3) If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Oh nude of course, the wind nipping at my testies on a warm summers eve. France has nude beaches you know, ever been? you should go, im serious the people are so much more friendly than the stereotype lets on, and the food! i cant remember what it was called but i had the most delightful pastries. Oh look at me rambling again, SHUT UP MOM!
    4) Ever worry you're going to die alone? Why?
    Suicide cult, got that one covered
    5) What's your favorite vehicle to drive/fly?
    Ive actually had a suspended license for about 5 years, I have one more court date and like three more traffic tickets and I can get a restricted license for work, better than nothing right.

1) Describe your mother

2) favorite school subject

3) any reoccurring dreams

4) whats your biggest regret

5) do you have any fears

In your pocket, stealing your pocket lint.
    1) Describe your mother:

I don't think that's really a worthwhile question, mostly because there's nothing to report. She did what mothers do. She coddled, assured me, and she existed. And I suppose that was I all I really wanted from her. I'll admit that I was a bit beside myself when she stopped doing the last of these, but after a few years wasted, wallowing in my misery, I decided I to move along. That's all there really is to tell.

2) favorite school subject:

School was a difficult thing for me. I did not enjoy the academic environment, largely because of the idiocy that was the norm among my peers. I was not bullied, and I did not do poorly. I just didn't enjoy it.

There was, however, one class that may have been worth my while. It was a long time ago. I can't remember the name of the class precisely, but it had to so with engineering. Basic things. The names of parts and mechanisms, how things go together. Fascinating stuff. I can remember the first day: we ended up talking about pistons.

That may have been around the time I fell in love with the steam engine. Such a beautiful concept.

3) any reoccurring dreams:

Odd that you should mention it. I suppose this comes the dogged persistence with which I pursue my projects, but I sometimes wake up with the final sketches of schematics, the final products of which are... typically, beyond my ken. If only I could remember.

4) whats your biggest regret:

Mm. Perhaps the way in which I've sequestered myself has lead to this, but it's a simple lust for female affection. I've never "been with" anyone.

Apologies. That was rather telling. I didn't mean to encumber you with the woes of my life. I do quite well, otherwise.

5) do you have any fears:

Obscurity.

I have too much to offer this world for it all to go unnoticed. Far too much.

Questions for the next batch:
    1 - What do you want?
    2 - What's keeping it from you?
    3 - What are you afraid of?
    4 - In three words, who are you?
    5 - If I were to ask the person closest to you the same question, what do you suppose they would say?
    Last edited by InkwellMachine; March 21st, 2014 at 08:20 AM.
    "Abandon the idea that you are ever going to finish. Lose track of the 400 pages and write just one page for each day, it helps. Then when it gets finished, you are always surprised." --John Steinbeck

1 - What do you want?

I want to give other people the chance to love as I have loved, but no one would believe you if you told them that.

2 - What's keeping it from you?

My ex-boyfriend.

3 - What are you afraid of?

Failing. There is no margin for error in my plan.

4 - In three words, who are you?

The Good Doctor.

5 - If I were to ask the person closest to you the same question, what do you suppose they would say?

One Crazy Mother.

Questions:
    1. What would be the title of your autobiography?
    2. Is there anyone who hates you, and if so, why?
    3. Can you describe your perfect day for us?
    4. You have three wishes from a genie. First wish?
    5. You're creating laws for your homeland. What's number one?
    Hidden Content at SPANK the CARP Fiction and Poetry

Blog Entries
    Answers;
    1. What would be the title of your autobiography? Guess my Bomb

2. Is there anyone who hates you, and if so, why? Most of the city officials in the cities I have visited. Because I have challenged them to find and figure out where my Bombs are and how to dispose of them without them going off prematurely.

3. Can you describe your perfect day for us? Really? Come on I like the challenge of doing what I do. Planning the next move and staying just ahead of the authorities. As if you did not know.

4. You have three wishes from a genie. First wish? Oh that is a hard one. I have not much to wish for. Even in the end I get away with it.

5. You're creating laws for your homeland. What's number one? Come on this is America you pick one.

Questions
    1) Who made you become what you are now?
    2)
    Do you like seeing other people happy?
    3) Would a stranger die by your hand just for being there?
    4) If angry do you ever remember being Happy?
    5)
    If time were irrelevant, would you go back to change who you are? Why?

Answers

1. Human kind. I am what I have to be, to make sure they never put their mark on the forest agian.
    2. Happiness is irreverent at this point. The forest does not laugh and it does not cry. There is no one left to feel happiness here.
    3. Any man who walks in these wouods will be cut down, no matter his purpose.
    4. Times of happiness are long gone. Mine died with my people.
    5.*blank stare* I... *silent brooding*

Questons

1. How are your actions helping you?
    2. Are you doing any of this for someone else?
    3. Have you ever fallen in love?
    4. When was a better time for you?
    5. If you could end it all now, how would you do it? (Not meaning suicide.)
    Just another person trying to make her mark on the world. Everyone has something to say. I hope someday mine might be heard. I am looking for people who are like me.
    "I hope your bacon burns," -- Calcifer Howl's Moveing Castle Diana Wynne Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Jones View Post
    Answers

1. Human kind. I am what I have to be, to make sure they never put their mark on the forest agian.
    2. Happiness is irreverent at this point. The forest does not laugh and it does not cry. There is no one left to feel happiness here.
    3. Any man who walks in these wouods will be cut down, no matter his purpose.
    4. Times of happiness are long gone. Mine died with my people.
    5.*blank stare* I... *silent brooding*

Questons

1. How are your actions helping you?
    2. Are you doing any of this for someone else?
    3. Have you ever fallen in love?
    4. When was a better time for you?
    5. If you could end it all now, how would you do it? (Not meaning suicide.)
    I want to read it! Please A_Jones Please. I really want to know about your answer to #5. I have got to know it. "*blank stare* I... *silent brooding* Awesome. I can imagine this Antagonist being something from mythology Like an elf or someone raised within the forest. Or even an animal gone rogue. I have got to have more. It almost sounds like "Fire Bringer"

If I could think up five other questions I would answer these But alas I can not.

1. How are your actions helping you? With each experiment, I'm getting closer to my goal. Time consuming, yes, but I'll get there.

2. Are you doing any of this for someone else? This is all for me, of course! *scoffs* I'm nobody's pawn.

3. Have you ever fallen in love? I know the definition of the term, but I don't understand the concept. It's irrelevant.

4. When was a better time for you? There never has, but there will be. The future will be a wonderful place for me.

5. If you could end it all now, how would you do it? (Not meaning suicide.) Hm. I have thought about this. Of course I would never walk away, that would mean I failed, which is never going to happen. But, if I did, I would overload the Machine and then watch the results from High Mountain. The explosion would be glorious, and that explosion would fold into the next world, then the next, then the next, just like knocking over dominoes. Right before the explosion reached me, I would be able to see at least seventeen worlds being destroyed at once. Oh, the beauty! But, I wouldn't do that because the Machine would kill me and destroy the planet, and I prefer remaining alive.

Questions

1. Do you have any close friends?
    2. How long have you been working on your plan?
    3. What made you decide on your current path?
    4. Do you have or want children?
    5. What is your ultimate goal?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast