Interview With Your Antagonist

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interview With Your Antagonist

Interview With Your Antagonist

Same idea as the Interview with your MC. You get 5 questions that your antagonist will answer, and then you come up with 5 more questions for the next poster.

First questions:

1. Do you have a significant other?
    2. What is it that you're after? Money? Fame?
    3. What is your worst memory?
    4. What makes you feel justified in doing what you're doing?
    5. Have you ever killed anyone?

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Interesting twist I'll bite.

Answers:
    Do you have a significant other?

"Ha ha, not at all. Not any more, at least, cause I stabbed the last one to death. Felt a bit guilty about that, until later he told me it was totally fine."

What is it you're after?

"I just want to see my sister again. I love her a lot. But I sent her home, and now there's no way back for me."

What is your worst memory?

"I already mentioned it. No sense being redundant."

What makes you feel justified in doing what you're doing?

"What? I don't care."

Have you ever killed anyone?

"Six people. But it's alright, I killed them again so they don't bother me anymore."

1. Are your parents supportive? Or, would they be supportive?
    2. What's your favourite colour?
    3. In what circumstances would you be willing to take a life?
    4. Who's your worst enemy, and why?
    5. Two-versus-two cage match tournament. Who would you choose as a partner?

Answers:

Cladium the lone sorcerer, also called "The Mad Puppeteer"

1. Are your parents supportive? Or, would they be supportive?

PARENTS?! Puahaha. I don't even remember the faces of those useless creatures. Maybe I killed them, using their bones powder for something not nice. Maybe i never had parents.

2. What's your favourite colour?

The gray of the cold stone soiled of the red from thy warm bowels could be an intresting combination. Wanna try? (slow sadic smile)

3. In what circumstances would you be willing to take a life?

Why asking? Cross my way and find out in first place. I also give you a choice. Slow treatment or very very slow, until you beg me to tear your soul out.

4. Who's your worst enemy, and why?

That Fulut-Soiko whisperer. She take away from me the only thing I care in this disgusting world. I hope she's being tortured forever in the Realm of deep darkness where I send her.

5. Two-versus-two cage match tournament. Who would you choose as a partner?

I prefer to PUT people in cages, for feed my beautiful creatures. Partner? The last i had, died by my hand. And you are the next, so be my guest.

And now let's paint that stone we were talking about.

1. What do you feel when you do a bad action?
    2. Do you prefer acting in first person or using use others for do the job at your place?
    3. What is your bigger desire?
    4. What do you expect from your enemies?
    5. How many times did you think to change, stop to harm people?

"Six people. But it's alright, I killed them again so they don't bother me anymore."
    Uh! Undead? Genre:Fantasy. Am i right?
    Last edited by Keynine Lox; July 19th, 2013 at 07:12 AM. Reason: puppyyyy — also yep, you got it right / I've to stop using that useless translator program. Thanks staff.

Answers:

1. What do you feel when you do a bad action? I'm giving them what they deserve.

2. Do you prefer acting in first person or using use others for do the job at your place? There's nothing better than when you slide a knife up into that sweet spot. The one where they quit fighting back and just die. Watching someone else do it wouldn't be as good.
    3. What is your bigger desire? To make them all pay. It's their fault I am who I am.
    4. What do you expect from your enemies? To run and hide. Go ahead, it'll just make it that much more satisfying when I cut their throats.
    5. How many times did you think to change, stop to harm people? They should have thought about that before doing what they did.

1. What's your favorite mode of transportation?
    2. Are you employed? If so, what do you do?
    3. If a police officer pulled you over in a traffic stop, what would you do?
    4. Your annoying neighbor is playing loud music. How would you address this?
    5. Would your mother approve of what you're doing?

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

1. What's your favorite mode of transportation?
    2. Are you employed? If so, what do you do?
    3. If a police officer pulled you over in a traffic stop, what would you do?
    4. Your annoying neighbor is playing loud music. How would you address this?
    5. Would your mother approve of what you're doing?
    ANSWERS:
    1: "My shuttle. Fastest around, though a bit small. Stealthy too."
    2: "Well, I can be honest with you, right? I sell secrets to the Coalition. Good pay."
    3: "No one really has authority over me, but if someone did try to stop me, they'd be dead within seconds."
    4: "I have a very large caliber plasma pistol..."
    5: "Hell no."

NEXT QUESTIONS:
    1: Where do you sleep and how did you end up there?
    2: What's the one possession you will share with no one and why?
    3: Time to go to the ball! What do you look for in a date?
    4: When redecorating your home, what style do you shoot for?
    5: Who would you take a bullet for and why?

Bishop
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

*First of all, I would like to note that my male MC does not have a single antagonist per se, his antagonist is the war. For this reason, I will be interviewing one of the two antagonists for my female MC instead*

1: Where do you sleep and how did you end up there?
    Generally I sleep in my bed at home but sometimes with one of the vivacious little skirts that work for me. There's this one though, she's playing hard to get. Her husband is off fighting in the war so I know she must be missing it but she keeps evading me.

2: What's the one possession you will share with no one and why?
    My wife and do you even have to ask?

3: Time to go to the ball! What do you look for in a date?
    Nice legs, plump but not too plump, and sassy doesn't hurt either.

4: When redecorating your home, what style do you shoot for?
    Why would I be redecorating my home? That's my wife's job.

5: Who would you take a bullet for and why?
    I wouldn't take a bullet for anyone, I'm lucky that I dodged the draft because of my bum leg. Besides, while those chumps are over there fighting I get to have my way with their ladies.

1) What's the most difficult decision you have ever made?

2) Where do you see yourself in ten years?

3) Do you have any friends?

4) What do you dream of at night?

5) How long would you be willing to wait for revenge?
    Hidden Content

Visit my blog and let me know what you think. Or don't. Hidden Content

1) What's the most difficult decision you have ever made?
    I tried to kill myself and the man I love by driving a car into a building. It was for the sake of our love and the future of all love. I died, but he lived. They cloned me back to life.

2) Where do you see yourself in ten years?
    A minute particle floating in the nebulae of space, congealing into a star, the beginnings of new life.

3) Do you have any friends?
    No. To have friends is to be selfish. Duty is more important than friendship, more important than anything, really.

4) What do you dream of at night?
    I dream of what my life will be like in the next dimension, whether I will find my love again before the verge of the end of times, that we might have more life together before the apocalypse.

5) How long would you be willing to wait for revenge?
    I don't want revenge, contrary to popular belief. I kill to save.

NEW QUESTIONS:
    1. How do you remember your parents?
    2. What is the first thing you remember?
    3. Who is your earliest nemesis?
    4. When you here rumors about yourself, what do they say?
    5. Why do you get out of bed in the morning?

1. Do you have a significant other? No, not really. Well, not anymore at least. I killed her couple of years back when the stupid bimbo actually had the nerve to say no to me. Can you believe it?

2. What is it that you're after? Money? Fame? Nope. Just murder. Actually, its not even the murder. No, its the thrill of the hunt. Yes, that's where the joy lies in, stocking my victims up until their final moments where my blade is the last thing they see before they die.

3. What is your worst memory? The police and the bloody FBI.

4. What makes you feel justified in doing what you're doing? Why can't they understand that what I'm doing is making the world a better place, getting rid of inferior races and making way for change. I mean really? *Sighs* If only they could see things my way.

5. Have you ever killed anyone? Oh, don't even get me started...
    Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Hidden Content First Novel & Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Read with hunger, write with joy, and live with passion."

NEW QUESTIONS:
    1. How do you remember your parents?
    2. What is the first thing you remember?
    3. Who is your earliest nemesis?
    4. When you here rumors about yourself, what do they say?
    5. Why do you get out of bed in the morning?

How do you remember your parents?
    'Rather odd question. People always think they can get to One through One's parents. Those people are very naive. To answer your question: they were so dull it's difficult to even think of an adjective.'

What is the first thing you remember?
    'I suppose that would be my Mother throwing me a ball to catch. What I think you are really asking, however, is "what is your most cherished memory?" And that would be of course, Alice.'

Who is your earliest nemesis?
    'Come now, we are adults, are we not?'

When you hear rumors about yourself what do they say?
    'Apparently Marcus is as well endowed as he is charming.' Or something to that tune, anyway.

Why do you get out of bed in the morning?
    'For my fellow man of course.'

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast