A few shots from Arizona

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few shots from Arizona

A few shots from Arizona

Just a few pics from my recent trip to Prescott, AZ.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_0427_zpsc43d69eb.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	4630

Name:	rock2-Copy_zps48fa1e86.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	4631

Name:	rock7-Copy_zps867a8995.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	4632

Name:	rock8-Copy_zpsf0cc462f.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	4633
    “Fools” said I, “You do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you”
    But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence : Simon & Garfunkel

Those who enjoy stirring the chamber-pot should be required to lick the spoon.

Our job as writers is to make readers dream, to infiltrate their minds with our words and create a new reality; a reality not theirs, and not ours, but a new, unique combination of both.

Visit Amazon and the Kindle Store to check out Reflections in a Black Mirror, and Chase

Hidden Content

Wonderful pics, Terry.
    "The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." ~ James Allen

"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." ~ Henry Van Dyke

Beautiful. One of them pics even had water in it. You don't see that every day in central Arizona
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by moderan View Post
    Beautiful. One of them pics even had water in it. You don't see that every day in central Arizona
    That's Watson Lake in Prescott, mod. There are several lakes in the area.

Our job as writers is to make readers dream, to infiltrate their minds with our words and create a new reality; a reality not theirs, and not ours, but a new, unique combination of both.

Visit Amazon and the Kindle Store to check out Reflections in a Black Mirror, and Chase

Hidden Content

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful landscape.

Great pictures Terry, thanks for sharing I particulary liked the last one - looks like there should be vulchers lurking around...
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Nice shots, Terry. I've always wanted to visit the desert, and these are a vicarious reminder. Thanks for sharing these.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    That's Watson Lake in Prescott, mod. There are several lakes in the area.
    Yeah, I know. Between Phoenix and Flagstaff, the land arches sharply upward and there's more water. Was joke.
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by moderan View Post
    Yeah, I know. Between Phoenix and Flagstaff, the land arches sharply upward and there's more water. Was joke.
    I didn't realize how 'upward' it was. We drove route 89A from Prescott to Flagstaff--the route takes you through Sedona--and were treated to some seriously twisty mountain roads. My wife was not a fan. I can see why that drive is considered one of the top ten scenic drives in America though.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast