A youtube animaton I made in art school

Thread: A youtube animaton I made in art school

A youtube animaton I made in art school

Thought I might share this

It's sort of a stop-motion animation made with pencil- and marker-drawings. You'll have to excuse me for the emo-vibe (art-school took a temporary toll on my mental health), and it stutters a couple of times, but I'm pretty happy with the last half of it. Enjoy

Kings of Leon - Closer (stop motion "music video") - YouTube

That was very impressive. How long did that take to make?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetWriter View Post
    That was very impressive. How long did that take to make?
    Thank you! We only had three weeks per project. I wish I could've gotten more time so I wouldn't have had to repeat some of the drawings to fill the song, but.. oh well.

I believe the correct online response is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MOAR1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	4720

Excellent work; thank you.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

Oh, that is excellent! I hope you received good marks for that one, you deserve it.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

That was very impressive. I love the emotion you got in the facial expressions. nice work on all the drawings and good fit to the music.
    "PS: don't take technical advice about cold fusion from someone who can't spell fuzhun."

Hidden Content

Excellent!

I really enjoyed this

I particulary liked the way the graphics kept the same rhythmic beat as the music as they changed from one subject to the next. I thought the way the ballerina morphed to birds in flight, inspired When you dance, or play a musical instrument, music represents freedom of expression or spirit (for me it did). You have captured this beautifully, in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by PiP; June 30th, 2013 at 03:13 PM.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Seriously good!! I can't imagine the headaches the editing process of that might have caused.
    "Lister, that is my private, personal, private diary; full of my personal, private, personal things."