'Epilogue' Drawing

Thread: 'Epilogue' Drawing

'Epilogue' Drawing

Art Homework for Easter holidays was to draw some things based on the artwork of Mai Thomas (who uses fishink in her work). But we don't have Fishink to hand and were just told to do a black inked drawing, over tea-stained paper if possible.
    As a K-Pop fan who also does not like drawing with ink I had to do a test run, with a K-Pop (actually it's more Rap and Hip-Hop) album cover!
    I think my art teacher would be proud considering the amount of times that he's told me to 'explore mark making'!! There are swirls, crosshatches, bunches of random lines and dots

The first picture is of my drawing and the second is the original album cover.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0250.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	4428Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	4429

I like the line work on the drawing. I have a think for scientific illustrations and that's what it reminds me of.

That's really nice! Is that brush-work?
    If your art doesn't push, you won't get any pull.