Serious Case of Sock Puppetry: Member Banned - Page 9

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious Case of Sock Puppetry: Member Banned

i waste enough time on the internet with 1 personality. there aren't enough hours in the day for me to be more than this.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

Quote Originally Posted by Folcro View Post
    It's a good thing my words already have the weight of far more people than I would ever have the time to make accounts for. Who needs that kind of temptation?
    Could you sound MORE like Mr. House?!
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

"I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post

Come to think of it... it's been a LONG time since I've seen you and Sam online at the same time...
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    I'm a renegade I suppose. When I join a forum, I don't like being the new guy because most forums (but not this one) treat members with fewer than 150 posts like the guy who cuts the cheese in an elevator. It's nearly impossible to get 150 posts when you know you're the only one reading them. Why someone would want to endure that crap in the name of fun is beyond me. It's like somebody is so happy in their life they need somebody to treat 'em like the matter you'd scrape off your shoe in disgust to feel bad about themselves. "Wow, I thought they were never going to kick me out!"

I suppose they could go to a therapist, but I don't know of many therapists who could handle their baggage without pulling a mental muscle. It'd be one of those cases where the patient is unchanged but the therapist just stares into the distance and mumbles for the rest of his life.
    If I can't go down rockin', then I won't go down at all. - Waylon Jennings.

Blog Entries
    As an site owner / admin of my places, it astounds me what lengths people will go to just to bolster themselves on a forum- as if that gave them some type of cred among the members. At the rpg site a person had created 6 accounts. Granted we allow for multiple accounts ( members have 'master accounts' if they have multiple 'character accounts". The problem with this member though was that she posted and behaved as if many of her accounts were different 'real' people. I busted her when I was cleaning out the 'spam registrations' and had noticed the chunk of accounts that used the same digital location- which was the same as her master account and character accounts.

What I'm saying is "hats off" to you guys. This site is way, way bigger that the RPG site I manage. I empathize, sympathize, and stand in wonder - not just over the bang up job the team does here but that people think they can get away with this stuff.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Admin @ Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Come to think of it... it's been a LONG time since I've seen you and Sam online at the same time...
    Oh no, he's on to me! I mean, us. On to us.

Look, someone having trouble with writer's block!

*Darts out of the room*

Suckers.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

Ah, that proves Sam isn't real. He hates writers block questions.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I think you're on to something
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shill_bidder1-425x240.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	7422

how did they find me!!!!!
    The only one who can heal you is you.