Serious Case of Sock Puppetry: Member Banned - Page 13

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Serious Case of Sock Puppetry: Member Banned

A story I wrote last fall... I am ahead of you guys :}
    http://www.writingforums.com/threads...ords?highlight=

^ What are you doing, moding while driving?

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Nope sitting at my brother's place trying to make sure I don't get fired from my job as moderator :}

I had a great visit with you today, pleasure to get to know you better.

I was glad that all the others where there to attend the party you threw for the staff at the WF. It was very considerate and I am of coarse honored that you thought to invite me. I hope everyone got home ok, between the cookies and the booze some may have over done it :}

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticweld View Post
    A story I wrote last fall... I am ahead of you guys :}
    http://www.writingforums.com/threads...ords?highlight=
    Exactly the kind of response I expected when I wrote my comment. ...under the sun, you know.

How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank!
    Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
    Creep into our ears: soft stillness and the night
    Become the touches of sweet harmony.

- Shakespeare,
    Merchant...Act 5

There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there youíll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticweld View Post
    Nope sitting at my brother's place trying to make sure I don't get fired from my job as moderator :}

I had a great visit with you today, pleasure to get to know you better.

I was glad that all the others where there to attend the party you threw for the staff at the WF. It was very considerate and I am of coarse honored that you thought to invite me. I hope everyone got home ok, between the cookies and the booze some may have over done it :}
    Nobody invited me so you're fired.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jakes Car.png 
Views:	250 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	8659

Lee, you told me you put the invitation for Jake on the front seat of his new car; the one we painfully picked out just for him, so he would know how thankful we all were for his hard work and dedication to the site. Maybe you were right and we should have gotten the red one for him instead, you always had a better eye for that sort of stuff than me.

Well seeing as I'm fired I'll just return it to the dealer in the morning as I will have nothing else to do. I do plan on eating the homemade Amish cookies I had baked, just for him.

It's all my fault, this old mind plays tricks on me.

When he smells the cookies, he'll welcome you back

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Cookies? Well, I suppose I may have acted a bit rash. You wouldn't happen to have chocolate chip, would you? That car would only get me thrown in jail.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Lee wanted to get you a mini van, it only goes to show you he has more wisdom when it comes to both car design and color. I will see if I can swap it out... Bad news about the cookies though, in my despair over losing my job here I ate all of them while watching tv last night, so you may want to re-consider.

I will have to contact my Amish bakery now and put the squeeze on them for more cookies :}