Hobbies - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Hobbies

I wouldn't think of it being a hobby per se. But I am a photographer with my own business. I started it about three years ago. I've always had a huge passion for Photography though.

I've been really enjoying coding recently - does that count as a creative hobby? Eh, sure.

Angelicpersona: right with you there - if someone tells me about something interesting they're doing as a hobby I'll inevitably find myself on the internet for an hour learning about it before remembering I've got stuff I was doing in the first place. I have about ten different 'hobbies' that I find myself doing on the side of writing, that I keep coming back to about three months later and rediscovering. Ah well.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678