Hobbies - Page 7

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies

Hallo!
    For textiles I've got a handful, since I have a degree in the whole thing:
    I'm a weaver, dyer, hand and wheel spinner.
    I also make soap, do a bit of canning, shoot a few arrows....

... I am sensing a theme that I basically am living in the wrong century.

Started m'self yet another hobby, this time 3D Printing.
    Good times.
    Last edited by Pluralized; January 1st, 2015 at 05:01 PM.
    It all starts with a name and flows from there. A ridiculous moniker springs to mind and it launches like a multi-lubed slippery-sloop down chutes made of buttery-floops. Down, down, down. We watch, spellbound. Rapturous. Glockenspiel. We do our due diligence with penitence and penicillin. Do what’s due, then dew drops on your moon-pops.

I make incense and customize my clothes on occasion (though I don't do it well).
    "A unicorn isn't a unicorn, it's a donkey with a plunger stuck to its face." -- Dr. Gregory House

"There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate." -- Dr. Gregory House

Apart from reading and writing both independently and for college, my hobbies include religious practices and helping the less fortunate. I like to give to charity and volunteer to help the homeless whenever I can. I'd like to help animals too someday, but humans are a bigger priority for me right now. I also enjoy gardening, the occasional hike, and anything associated with firearms. The shooting range is always a fun place to visit. I like lever-action rifles, revolvers, and "cowboy" firearms.

I have a few hobbies myself. Exercise and video games namely, along with cooking. I'll have to get a picture up of my Cannelloni. (Love that stuff, my favorite dish)

Well I write shorts for fun.
    I should get back into drawing, as
    I used to have a lot of fun with it.
    Dabble and play around in GIMP from
    time to time, along with creating book
    covers for my books.
    Other than that I have the odd hobby
    of being a Medical Fetishist and am
    into BDSM. So in an odd fashion I collect
    Medical paraphernalia as a part of it.

My hobbies include:
    Singing
    Acting
    Dancing
    Playing guitar, piano, and harmonica
    Writing scripts.

I've listed them in order of best to worst.

Well, my area isn't set up in our house yet but when I do, I like to engage in a brisk round of building plastic models. Specifically WW II era aircraft. Although, the aircraft in the Cold War constellation series are also a fascination.
    -You gotta be so good that they can't ignore you-
    Moccasin Creek "Get Away"

Check me out on WordPress Hidden Content !

Sewing and Writing/Reading is where my interests have been, although getting into crocheting right now

Quote Originally Posted by Hill.T.Manner View Post
    Well, my area isn't set up in our house yet but when I do, I like to engage in a brisk round of building plastic models. Specifically WW II era aircraft. Although, the aircraft in the Cold War constellation series are also a fascination.
    I favored 1:48 scale, as it provided adequate detail with manageable size. Used to make dioramas as well. Here's one from a few years ago:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diorama 004.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	23293

I've dabbled in model rocketry with the kids, and I used to build computers:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Computoaster 006.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	23294

Now it's primarily home brewing and shooting sports. Which really are not as incompatible as you might think. Mostly.

"Now let's all agree, never to be creative again."

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast