Interview with your MC - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Interview with your MC

Meet my MC Sam, a 17 year old girl surviving in the aftermath of the collapse of the U.S.

1. There's no point in using this opportunity to talk to living people. All the ones I know are fairly close. I think I would want to talk to my parents. The thought of having to see them again terrifies me, but I'd want them to know that what I did, it was for the best. I just hope they forgive me. I don't think they will.
    2. Interesting question, but the answer is that I would drive on. Before the apocalypse I'd be worried that I would end up inspiring an episode of Criminal Minds, nowadays It's very difficult to trust people. Even the ones you think you know.
    3. Parallel universes? Yeah, those are cool. Aren't they, like, universes that are similar to our own but are different in any way imaginable. Man, if they were real I'd hop my way over to a universe where I get to have my own house in the mountains, with a fast WiFi connection, of course.
    4. Before the apocalypse we had two cats. They disappeared in the first winter. I only hope they're still out there. Maybe they went south, to mexico. Completely irrational, I know. Now I have a dog that I found. His name is Marx, and he's a German shepherd dog. He's blind in one eye and has very little remaining of his left ear. He's well-trained though and very loyal. I'm not sure he could be called a pet, he pretty much pulls his own weight and takes more care of me than I do him. I'd call him a friend.
    5. Oh, you're talking about Matt? Shoot, There's a lot of things I find annoying about him. We could write a whole book about the various ways he annoys me. I'll just list three. One, he is never serious. Two, His annoying smile. Three, I love him.

My questions:
    1. What's your favourite music genre?
    2. Are you computer literate?
    3. Where do you call home?
    4. What is something you never leave home without?
    5. Favourite colour?

Corporal Garret Dwight 28 year old (From a current Work In Progress current titled 'Name suggestions? First Devoted Writing'
    What is your favorite music genre?

Anything before the 3070s

are you computer literate?

What's a computer? When the hell are you people from?!
    Where do you call home?

The proud Flagship of the United Empires, The Colossus!

What is something you never leave home without?

My pistol and my blade. Those Hex Rebels can pop out of no where, they're like The Leviathan! Poppin out of the sand and screwing you over!

Favorite color?

Crimson. Get that United Empires pride going.

My questions:
    1. When are you from?
    2. How do you feel about endless miles of sand?
    3. Most closely kept secret?
    4. How would you react to everyone you cherished being put to the blade?
    5. What are your thoughts on inter-dimensional travel?
    Last edited by HoivinRossi; December 9th, 2016 at 02:31 AM.
    They say the pen is mightier than the sword, But have you ever seen a Pen cut a man's head off in a single stroke? To be fair I don't think a Sword has ever written a story either. Th​e pen is greater than or equal to the sword?

Orem, Utah USA
    1. When are you from?
    Third Era Sersteen. It was somewhere along the opposing side of the mountain where current Sersteen is now. Perhaps I'm the last remaining soul who knows of its location.

2. How do you feel about endless miles of sand?
    what, you mean Serbane? it's a horrible place with horrible people. the same can be said about anything off-continent. Who would be so foolish to attempt life in the Sands anyway?

3. Most closely kept secret?
    My first love, Gable. I'm pretty sure she was with child before her death.

4. How would you react to everyone you cherished being put to the blade? Well, I would attempt to save them! Show me someone who would do any differently, and I'll prove them worthy of death themselves.

5. What are your thoughts on inter-dimensional travel?
    it'll be used in war before the end of the Era. you will see. I won't be there to stop it this time.

next questions:
    1. What do you contemplate most often?
    2. what is the easiest way for someone to earn your respect?
    3. what is the wisest use for a large sum of money?
    4. would you die for your country?
    5. What, in your opinion, is the ideal weapon?

Ricky (from The Truly Immortal Mr. Capriccio)

1. I don't 'contemplate' a whole lot. *laughs* Recently, I guess, I've been strategizing over how to track down that Jinks bastard. If you're thinking more personal, I occasionally wonder what my father would think, if he saw me now.

2. By cutting to the chase, and not bullshitting around.

3. That's a question for Kim, not me.

4. Sure, for what's left of it. *laughs again*

5. Shotgun. Loaded with silver.

Next Questions:

1. What is the last song you listened to?

2. If you could choose, how would you want to die?

3. Whom do you trust most?

4. What do you consider to be your strongest points? Weakest?

5. What principle would you stand for no matter what?
    "So long is the way to the unknown, long is the way we have come. . ." ~ Turisas, Five Hundred and One

"[An artist is] an idiot babbling through town. . .crying, 'Dreams, dreams for sale! Two for a kopek, two for a song; if you won't buy them, just take them for free!'" ~ Michael O' Brien,
    Sophia House

Christ is risen from the dead,
    trampling on Death by death,
    And on those in the tombs,
    lavishing light.

Bennington, Vermont
    Tanith March, theater director of my current WIP, Perfect Match

1: Insensitive, Jan Arden

2: Like the Highlander, in whatever way lets me return to life.

3: The rat that once lived beneath the stage floor.

4: I'll do anything to keep my theater up and running, which sadly includes putting up with and tending to all the baggage that comes with the position. This would include the adorably racist old man who volunteers his time as a ticket collector and window washer but does little to nothing else of use.

5: You could say loyalty is as much a curse as it is a virtue. See the rat beneath the floorboards. It saved my life once and now it lives with me. Go figure.

My questions:

1: What song lyric sums up your philosophy on life?

2: You don't want to meet your friend's new baby. How do you get out of it?

3: What would you be doing for a job if you weren't doing what you absolutely had to do now?

4: On your daily commute you see something at a garage sale that you would break laws to obtain. What is it?

5: How would you describe the weather?

Adonias Lowe - 19th century ex bounty hunter and all round badass

1 - Let the bodies hit the floor.
    2 - I tell my friend I've got a job with the Pinkerton Agency tracking renegade Cree scalpers in the High Sierras.
    3 - Back fighting with my unit in the Union Army. Death to General Lee!
    4 - A new Sharps rifle.
    5 - Hot, thundery, with the potential for extreme violence.

1 - Your three desert island discs?
    2 - What's your career highlight to date?
    3 - Where do you see yourself in five years?
    4 - Your personal hero or inspiration?
    5 - Thoughts on religion?
    "If at first you don't succeed, aff wi' the bunnet, and in wi' the heid." - Old Glasgow proverb.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Facebook | Twitter

Lady Verriel, a knight and dragon slayer.

1 - Headstrong - Trapt, Battlefield - Jordan Sparks, Hunter - Heather Dale
    2 - Slaying a dragon while rescuing a prince.
    3 - Raising dragons as well as my children.
    4 - My father who sacrificed himself to save someone.
    5 - I believe in it but I feel many members of religion can be more judgemental than need.

1. Do you have a crush on anyone?
    2. Favorite food?
    3. What is a not well known hobby of yours?
    4. The ability to fly or breathe under water? Why?
    5. Do you have a favorite childhood memory? What is it?

a forest in England
    Mercury Moore. Art student who loves painting and being deep and moody.

1. Lottie Blake. She is lavender if lavender was a person.
    2. Dark chocolate. Itís bittersweet just like my life.
    3. I got good at playing the harmonica. I donít do it much now. But when I was younger, it was something to fill the silence.
    4. Breathe underwater. I donít like heights. Underwater is peaceful.
    5. When I was 10, we were renting a flat in the countryside. It was a hot day and my mum took me blackberry picking. By the end our hands and teeth were stained purple. I remember her from afar, holding buckets overflowing with blackberries, gazing up at the impossibly blue sky. The sun made her hair glow bronze. She looked happy. I felt that finally, we had found a home.

1. What would your dream place to live look like?
    2. In your opinion, what is the worst non-criminal thing somebody could do?
    3. If you had 1 million (insert the relevant currency) what would you do with it?
    4. What single word best describes you?
    5. What is your favourite smell?
    Last edited by Serra; March 16th, 2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling error

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789