Note: These answers are going to be post-story, as in the events already happened. so, uh spoilers.

(Let me get into character here.... clears throat)

Greetings, I am Empress Kristol, Leader of the Avytorean Empire, feel free to ask me any question.

1. What's your favorite song lyric?
Aside from the Ballad of King Iatiten, which is about my father, I would say the Legend of King Marcavii, the second King of Tirvuk, who was loved by his people and feared by his enemies, he also married three women, though they were triplets.

2. What's your favorite childhood memory?

Exploring my first Xylthean ruin, at the end of my Ancestor, King Constantine's, Quest. discovering the massive Iron-serpents that could carry hundreds across the lands, back and fourth.

3. Love or money?

Love! and Roasted Rabbit, I mean I have all the money I would ever need, as an Empress. But my beloved General Maxenious is always there for me, dedicated, loyal and ready to die for me on a moment's notice. Not to mention he's pretty good in... (pauses as she clears throat) ... oh, excuse me got carried away.

4. Family or fame?

Family! after all I am an Empress, I am pretty much the number one lady in my nation, but anyone so much as harms a single hair on any of my family, especially my children and they'll see what kind of wrath I can unleash on them, they will be banging on the gates of hell to get away from me. Even Tyrell himself couldn't stop me from enacting my revenge. (recomposes herself), Forgive me... go on.

5. What's your reason for getting up in the morning?
My Empire, I built with these hands (raises hands as she clenches them). To watch it prosper, it's citizens, my fellow citizens go about their days, doing their part to help the Empire Prosper. The beautiful smiles on my children, being in my husband's arms, walking the line of troops as I inspect them. Of course the occasional roasted rabbit doesn't hurt, nor battles against the Empire's enemies.

Any ways... I really must go.

(Out of character)

alright my turn...

1. Who inspired you or do you look up to, why do you do what you do?
2. What is your favorite meal or snack?
3. If you could meet another character from any other story, movie, Video game, who would it be?
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. What is your greatest hope?