Young Adult Writing Magazines?

Thread: Young Adult Writing Magazines?

Young Adult Writing Magazines?

I'm interested in publishing a short story or two in a magazine and have done my fair share of research. But all the magazines I've found seem to be directed more toward adults. I guess it's just my inner child, but I'm a lot better (and more comfortable) writing for teens and young adults. I was just wondering if there are any magazines out there geared more for younger readers?

~Circe
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

"If I had a face, I think I would smile." ~ Dell, from Reyna Key and the Hollow Earth

There's a website called every writer's resource, where you can select exactly what you're looking for. Try searching with that.

Kyle you sound like you know your stuff, anything you might know for short story sci fi?
    I bought the Writers Market today I recond there will be some leads, but still.
    Thank You