Book Covers - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Book Covers

Quote Originally Posted by moderan View Post
    I understand perfectly...but I had to resize my browser window in order to fit them in here. They're great covers. I have your first book. Good book. Just saying that the pics could be resized for use here on the forum
    Just sharing the link cuz there's a thread in the discussion room about book covers. They could probably use your input.
    Sorry about that I just hot-linked. I don`t have much success with upload here on WF.
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yeah. I just ftp my pics to my own space and link from there. Still screwing around with the fonts for the cover of mine. Here's the art though:

The back cover uses the same art that's in my logo (see sig). I did that one. The cover is by Candra Hope, who used to post here.
    Last edited by moderan; January 30th, 2013 at 02:24 AM.
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123