Late Night

Thread: Late Night

Late Night

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Late Night.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	3961

I liked this one a little better than my previous, hopefully you guys do too =)

I prefer this one much more than the previous one. I can easily see a theme. This tells a long and detailed story.

I cannot believe that I am going to say this, but I think there is too much straight up and down.

You might be right now that I look at it =P

This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'On the town.' The owner of these legs will make an impression, for sure.

Lorraine

oh my...
    Yoda of Borg we are.... Assimilate you...we will.

oh my...
    Hopefully in a good way

I guess those are some scandalous legs, but I liked them for the main p[iece of the collage and felt they fit the theme I was going for perfectly. I do wish I had found a few more blues to go with the red and yellow

I am glad you didn't. For me this is a night piece. So in the night you have the buildings with lit windows. Then there are a few flashes of colour. I think expanding the palette might dilute the effect.

oh yes, in a good way....
    Yoda of Borg we are.... Assimilate you...we will.