NFL playoffs

Page 1 of 24 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL playoffs

NFL playoffs

well, my team just bit the dust for the year. oh well. we had a great run for being in total rebuild mode.
    i can't stand the redskins, but it looks like they're dominating so far in this one. i guess i'm a broncos fan the rest of the year.
    go peyton!!!!!
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

The Steelers likewise washed out so I guess we'll be rooting for Redskins, they're a friend's favorite team and otherwise I don't have a dog in the fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    well, my team just bit the dust for the year. oh well. we had a great run for being in total rebuild mode.
    i can't stand the redskins, but it looks like they're dominating so far in this one. i guess i'm a broncos fan the rest of the year.
    go peyton!!!!!
    Well the Colts lasted one day longer than my Bengals. Lol, only because they were scheduled to play one day later! The Bengals lost a game they played horrible in by only 6 points. If they had played even mediocre they would have won. How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Well the Colts lasted one day longer than my Bengals. Lol, only because they were scheduled to play one day later! The Bengals lost a game they played horrible in by only 6 points. If they had played even mediocre they would have won. How sad.
    our receivers must have been vying for the butterfingers award or something. they were dropping everything.

I'm am an ever hopeful Falcons fan. They could beat either the Redskins or the Seahawks -- but they lost to Tampa Bay last week, so you never know.

My team's out (Bears) they didn't really have a chance with that porous Oline. I'm behind Atlanta. I loathe anything Manning or NFC North or Cowboys. Seattle has a good chance-Russell Wilson seems to be the real deal and they have good people on both sides of the ball. I think NFC over AFC this time around.
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by moderan View Post
    My team's out (Bears) they didn't really have a chance with that porous Oline. I'm behind Atlanta. I loathe anything Manning or NFC North or Cowboys. Seattle has a good chance-Russell Wilson seems to be the real deal and they have good people on both sides of the ball. I think NFC over AFC this time around.
    i seen where you all might be getting our interim coach bruce arians as head coach next year. maybe. i think the chargers
    want him, too.

He's on a lot of lists. I wouldn't be unhappy though I'd prefer Gruden if they can get him to break his tv deal, since he has experience with the Tampa 2.
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

well, at least that game worked out the way i wanted it to. lol. sherman cracks me up.

Blog Entries
    I hope Arians is ok, seems like a nice guy even though he is Big Ben's secret bedfellow.

Page 1 of 24 12345678911 ... LastLast