The WF I-Sold-A-Story/Poem Thread - Page 20

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920

Thread: The WF I-Sold-A-Story/Poem Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bdcharles View Post
    I did - it was awesome but life eventually got in the way so I had to leave. Shame that Suzanne's leaving as I think she really helps make it what it is, with very high standards (to date one of my two favourite flash piece was published there; the other originates among our own illustrious ranks and lives on FoB now ). I wonder who's taking over. I was in Zip Coffelt's team.
    Yes, she's a stickler and a perfectionist, from what I've seen, which I think are great qualities in an editor.

I don't know who Zip Coffelt is (I've never staffed there. I only know Suzanne through working on edits), but Zip sure is a cool name.

You can read Suzanne's announcement of her departure here: http://flashfictiononline.com/main/a...nds-of-change/

Care to share the links to those two pieces you mention? I'd love to read them.

And Cindy, thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle R View Post
    Yes, she's a stickler and a perfectionist, from what I've seen, which I think are great qualities in an editor.

I don't know who Zip Coffelt is (I've never staffed there. I only know Suzanne through working on edits), but Zip sure is a cool name.

You can read Suzanne's announcement of her departure here: http://flashfictiononline.com/main/a...nds-of-change/

Care to share the links to those two pieces you mention? I'd love to read them.

And Cindy, thank you so much!
    Sire - here ya go. I've probably banged on about these elsewhere over the years. One you might recognise:

Princesses
    Neugen Prime

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

The first cut don't hurt at all
    The second only makes you wonder
    The third will have you on your knee
    s
    - Propaganda, "Duel"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

Hey! I have a new flash piece up at Flash Fiction Online, if anyone is looking for a quick Steampunk-ish read. https://www.flashfictiononline.com/a...ightning-suit/

Quote Originally Posted by EternalGreen View Post
    cool story!
    Thanks, EG!

I sold a poem (Color is good) to Kaleidoscope magazine, January 2021 edition. So nice to get paid for a poem

It is read by Michael Haney:

Hidden Content
    Follow Flashes on...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content
    (we even allow simultaneous submissions!)

Congrats, Darren.

Eta... link removed
    Last edited by PiP; January 22nd, 2021 at 06:12 PM.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Fixed, now remove that link from your post!
    Hidden Content
    Follow Flashes on...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content
    (we even allow simultaneous submissions!)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren White View Post
    I sold a poem (Color is good) to Kaleidoscope magazine, January 2021 edition. So nice to get paid for a poem

It is read by Michael Haney:

Congrats, Darren!

I enjoyed this. Listened to it a few times. I like how you gave a glimpse of a moment between two characters, and you allowed the reader's mind to fill in the gaps. Very interactive.