NaNoWriMo

Thread: NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo

Anyone here doing it this year? Or do you think it is an exercise in futility?
    Thanks,
    MJ Caan

Sounds like you'd be right at home in this forum section.

I'd love to do NaNoWriMo, but unfortunately I have too much going on (specifically, 12 exams spread out over 3 weeks).

I actually just found out about it December of last year, so I'm definitely going to try it this year.

I'm trying it this year! But with 2 kids and 2 part time jobs it's gonna be...hairy. I can't decide what to write about...yet.

Good luck to everyone!

Blog Entries
    Even if you don't get to 50,000 words it's not futile. You'll still have taken a shot and hopefully captured some ideas.
    We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

ThE Last Two Times I Tried Nanowrimo, I Got DistrActed With Life. I Wish Life Would Pause Itself For A MoNth lol