Courtjester's Food For Thought - Page 305

Page 305 of 307 FirstFirst ... 105205255295297298299300301302303304305306307 LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3066

Thread: Courtjester's Food For Thought

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    Nothing But The Truth : The Whole Truth

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Three

Astrology : Astronomy’s Spiritual Background

To my mind, on the earthly plane there exists no better tool than astrology for gaining a more profound understanding of our existence. It certainly has assisted me a great deal with getting to where I spiritually am by now. My way of using astrology is the spiritual background of astronomy, the study of the physical manifestations of our solar system’s planets, the same as the spirit realm is the background of our earthly existence.

Naturally, astrology, the same as everything that exists in our world, can be used for either good or bad purposes. As ever, the choice is ours. But isn’t it the highest time that the Divine science should be treated with the love and respect it deserves? My inner guidance tells me that it was the will and power of the Great Father who designed and created, with the Great Mother’s love and wisdom as well as the spirit and light of their only born Son/Daughter, this particular solar system, with so much love and attention to the minutest details specifically for the development of humankind.

A great plan has always existed for the evolutionary journey of humankind and our world. It provides that in due course some of us would be sufficiently evolved to be able to understand and then explain to those around them how the Cosmic dance of our world’s planetary energies always has been, and for a long time to come, will continue to constantly affect whatever happens on this plane. God’s great evolutionary plan for us and our world tells the tale. See the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

My interpretations of the Sun signs were the first part of my writings. From the beginning, I realised that astrology is the most wonderful tool for getting to know ourselves, our predestined pathway for each lifetime and the lessons that are in store for us. Of particular significance are the positive and negative qualities of our Sun and Moon signs. The negative ones are particularly interesting because we tend to project them onto those around us. There is no need for disliking these people. It’s better by far to accept the negative qualities, integrate them into our character make-up and then let them go. Read more about it by following the link ‘Projection’ at the end of this chapter.

Learning to love every human being God’s way is one of the main aims of our earthly education. This and forgiving them for the roles they once played in our life becomes much easier when one finds out some of the other person’s main astrological details, like their Sun, Moon and the Ascendant. It’s good to know that the people with whom it was impossible to have a good relationship could not help behaving the way they did, because they were what’s known as ‘ruled by the Stars’, makes it easy to heal my connection with them and convert it into one of friendship. This is how ‘Be Your Own Astrologer’ came into being. See the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

About thirty years ago, the man who taught me the first steps into astrology and numerology, told me that some time in the future I would be telling humankind about God’s great evolutionary plan for humankind. In those days, I could not imagine how that would ever be possible. What the man said made no sense whatever to me. Yet, that’s precisely what I did many years later. ‘The Great Plan Unfolds’ is the most popular part of my writings published in Booksie. At the moment of writing this its viewing figure stands at just over seventy-one thousand. My total viewing figure at Booksie alone has just reached two million and this figure, as well as those of other outlets, is constantly rising.

You have no idea how much joy it brings me when those figures have gone up by yet another one and sometimes several thousands within twenty-four hours. People like Bill Gates are unlikely to experience anything like this when, as a result of their machinations, their fortune has increased by yet another million, billion or trillion. Whatever Bill and his mates have accumulated by the time they are leaving the earthly plane, some of them in the not too distant future, none of their earthly possessions will be of any use to them.

When these things have been left behind, their spirit/souls will be standing naked, so to speak, not before God but before themselves. It will then be time for taking stock of the performance of all their previous lifetime and the most recent one in particular. They are likely to regret being as poor as that. Never mind, when they have rested sufficiently in the spirit realm, they will be applying for another earthly lifetime of a very different nature. And when, one of these days, I get to the end of my present lifetime and stand before myself, I’ll probably be amazed about how rich I have become. I shall be sorry that I can no longer share my wealth with anyone, especially with folks like Bill. I shall be glad that I have made sure of leaving plenty of it behind.

My writings have always been of intuitive nature. All of them are originals that are not based on anything, apart from the odd quote of something, here and there. My work has come about through an ongoing process of working hard on clearing away, layer upon layer, like the peeling of an onion, the blockage that must have existed for a long time between me and my Creator, the wise, loving and living God within me – without knowing for a long time what I was actually struggling with.

Be that as it may, my writings are my gift to humankind or rather the gift God and the Angels are presenting to humankind through me. Watching how my viewing figures are steadily increasing shows me that people are coming back for another helping, because their own inner guidance is telling them that what they are receiving is the truth. Therefore, it’s also likely that they are recommending my writings to those around them. It would be impossible to get such a lively response from the sale of books. How many are read once and then wind up on a shelf, gathering dust, never to be looked again. If the book does not speak to its owner, it will be donated to a charity shop.

What an honour and a privilege to have been chosen for presenting some of God’s wisdom and truth to our world! Nonetheless, I must have been crazy when I agreed to walk that pathway, before entering this lifetime. It has been a long and extremely painful healing journey that started about fifty years ago with one step, the same as all journeys. Since then I have been working my way through an inner blockage that consisted of countless layers of fear. I have never been able to just sit down and write about the spiritual aspects of life. One day of severe headaches was usually followed by another in which I could understand the way of all things, well almost. New insights came flowing in.

It’s been a long and hard struggle that to this day does not seem to be quite over. Yet, from the beginning there was nothing for it but to attend to whatever appeared to surface from the depths of my subconscious, as best as I knew how to at the time. This process has been touched upon in various other parts of my writings. Consciously, I would most certainly not have chosen such a lifetime and yet . . .

As I know now, every one of us is destined to play their part in the present great transformation of our world from a predominantly materially orientated place into a spiritual one. This one has been mine and thanks be to God and the Angels for helping me to get through it thus far. Read more about this by following the ‘You Are Special’ link at the end of this chapter.

Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Four

Spiritual Knowledge : At What Price?

To me, the worst that can happen to human beings is being homeless. This is also true for spiritual homelessness, of which there is so much in our world, to this day. My writings have always been dedicated to these people because about fifty years of my life had provided me with first hand knowledge of what that does to us earthlings. And from the beginning, it’s been my firm belief that spiritual knowledge belongs to everybody. In my view, something so precious should not be sold to the highest bidder, but made available free of charge for everybody and especially for those who cannot afford to buy usually expensive books about spiritual themes. Maybe that’s why the more material hardship is created by our world’s present crazy situation, the more the popularity of my work increases.

Being able to give something so precious away means a great deal more to me that earning millions through selling books could ever do. Looking after lots of money would be nothing but a nuisance to me. It might not leave me enough time for reflecting on and discovering some more of the higher aspects of life and especially astrology, for writing the insights that come to me intuitively down and then sharing my learning with those around me.

How many in our world, to this day blindly believe that what’s written in a book is true? How can you tell whether something is or isn’t? That’s why I believe that the most urgent requirement of every one of us, especially in these trying times, is learning how to use their own built-in lie-detector. Everybody has one. How about asking yours the following:

• When a book has sold millions of copies, do you take that as evidence that its author is telling you the truth? Even if they are sharing what, at that time, they think of as their personal truth, it may not be the ultimate truth – THE TRUTH. That’s what we are all on the earthly plane to seek and eventually find.
    • Did you or do you still believe that every word of our world’s religious teachings is literally true?
    • Do you believe that the troublemakers and scaremongers of our world are speaking the truth when they say there is a virus by the name of Corona that’s so powerful that it could wipe out the whole of humankind, unless the pharma industry’s products are accepted?
    • What does your lie-detector say about each one of these points? Are you willing to blindly believe that what they are saying is true?

My built-in lie-detector reacts to the above mentioned points to tell me that none of them is based on the truth. They are probably leftovers from the Age of Pisces, the age when gullibility and blind faith, lying and cheating, corruption and deceiving ourselves and those around us, ruled supreme in our world. Fortunately, the Piscean age has been left behind for good and the Aquarian age, the age of truth, has been with us for quite some time by now. And the deeper we penetrate into this age, the more of us will have become sufficiently evolved to receive as well as understand the kind of truth that was never available to humankind before.

Every human earthly mind, without its owner being aware of it for a long time, has always been a receiver/transmitter station of the ideas that are constantly flowing from the Highest levels of life onto the earthly plane. Our minds are amazing instruments. Learning how to use them the right way is the task of every human being. In due course this will enable every one of us to bring their own version of God’s sacred wisdom and truth to the earthly plane, first to be used by ourselves and then shared with as many as possible of those around us. Doing this is the birthright of every one of us. And to receive what’s rightfully ours, all we have to do is tune our minds into the frequencies of God and the Angels. They are glad to help anyone who does this and asks for their assistance.

All our prayers are heard. It’s just that sometimes the answer, for wise higher reasons, has to be ‘No!’ Some kind of help will always arrive when we request it. Yet, it will come to us in God’s way and time, not ours. And miracles really do happen, but they can only come about when the energies are right. And that could be now, because Neptune, another one of the generation planets that move very slowly, has been in Pisces, the sign it co-rules with Jupiter, from February 3, 2012 and will transiting this sign until March 30, 2025. Retrograding planets affect us and our world more on the inner level than the outer. Neptune is the higher octave of the loving energies of Venus. Venus is represented in the zodiac in two very different ways. It is the planetary ruler of the fixed Earth sign Taurus, in which the good things of the Earth are enjoyed, as well as the cardinal Air sign Libra, the sign of the peacemaker of relationships, marriage and all kinds of partnerships.

Neptune spending such a lot of time in its own sign is helpful for our world’s present situation. In their own signs the planet’s positive characteristics are benefiting the development of our whole world. Human beings become more empathic and malleable, intuitive and dedicated to helping those around them to recover from the greatest hoax ever. Character traits soften and we are happy to humbly serve whenever an opportunity for it arises. The Air signs are dedicated to the development of humankind’s mental capacities and Aquarius is one of these signs, it’s good to observe that research in the workings of the human mind is progressing rapidly.

The best way of studying astrology, for me, has always been through looking back on how the planetary energies have affected my life and that of those around me. I never met anybody who worked with astrology the way I have always done. That’s probably because the time has come to develop new ways of using the Divine science. It can provide us with a better understanding of every human being’s long evolutionary pathway that takes all of us, time and again, through every sign and house of the zodiac. The birthchart of each new lifetime, in the right hands, can reveal a great deal about the new arrival’s predestined pathway. The same is true for us, our loved ones and everybody else. Astrology is also the finest tool known to me for gaining insights into the very processes of Creation, the beginnings of life in general and humankind’s existence within it. Might I be meant to act as pioneer and wayfinder that others may eventually wish to follow? Who knows?

For many years I have been studying the progressions of Sun and Moon. Time and again I am finding them to work with astonishing accuracy. Let me illustrate this with an example. My friend Angela was born into three degrees Aquarius. At the beginning of the year 2021 her progressed Sun had moved to six degrees Aries. When I asked her whether anything of importance had happened to her six years ago, she could not think of anything at first. However, as Aries is the point of new beginnings, when I pointed out that a whole new cycle of experiences must have started for her six years, without hesitation she replied: ‘Ah yes, my mother and somehow I started being the mother of my four brothers and elderly father.’

As far as the question about other Universes and multi Universes is concerned, the speculations of our sci-fi writers are by no means proof that these places really exist. However, every one of us in due course will have become sufficiently evolved to investigate such matters for themselves. Many good things are in store for all of us and our whole world, of that you can be sure.

The kind of knowledge that’s coming your way here, with the passing of time, is meant to provide ever more of you with the power of overcoming and leaving behind all your fears, especially the one of death and the unknown, once and for all. Through sharing this with as many as possible, every one of you can contribute to bringing peace to your world by establishing love and wisdom, honesty and truth as its supreme rulers.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Five

How It All Began

There was a time when astrology was as ‘way-out’ a topic for me, as at present it may still be for many of the visitors to my website. I have never been one for fortune telling, neither at the giving nor the receiving end. If astrology fell into that category, it is likely that I would not have become interested in studying it seriously and in depth. I am well aware that many use astrology for forecasting the future, but then it is possible do dabble at this with the help of a great many things, for example tea leaves. Such things are not for me.

From the beginning of my studies I have been fascinated by the spiritual aspects and the higher esoteric meanings behind the Divine Science, as astrology was called in ancient times. That’s why in my writings I have always dug ever deeper into them. As the ancients were aware that astrology is of Divine origin, in many cultures it was held in great esteem and practiced by the priesthood of its day. In those days it was available only to kings, queens and high-ranking officials, never to ordinary mortals like you and me, as it is today. How lucky we are!

Astrology can be used as a tool for getting to know ourselves and for becoming aware of our deepest innermost motivations. It is an invaluable help when it comes to developing one’s character in order to speed up one’s personal evolution. Although I always stress that I am no soothsayer, it occurred to me that, when all is said and done, our character is our fortune. It alone determines our destiny because of the soul lessons that are still required by us, at any given time. Does that make me a teller of fortunes, after all, whether I like it or not?

Be that as it may, astrology can help us find a better understanding of a great many things, including how the planetary energies affect our whole planet and every individual being on it. And there is nothing quite like it when it comes to finding the right time for doing things, especially for launching new projects. Besides, the progressions of the planets can give us valuable pointers of how far we have got on our evolutionary pathway during our present lifetime.

My interest in astrology, earlier in life, always had been as casual and as much of a joke, as is usual for anyone who is still unaware of its true nature. In those days, I used to read magazine and newspaper forecasts, the same as many do. I never gave any thought as to why and how things are as they are here on the Earth and how they might be influenced by higher and highest forces in the Universe. I would not have occurred to me to enquire where subjects like astrology have their origin, and I had no idea that there could be so much more to it! Until one fine day a friend told me that she had her chart done and that we was fascinated by how accurate and true to her character it was. ‘Hm!’ I thought: ‘Why don’t I have a go?’ So, I rung the man who had worked for her, but he was in the middle of moving house and could not oblige. Could I phone back in a fortnight?

As is the way of things, I was so busy and astrology had no kind of priority in my life then, I forgot about the whole thing until, some time later, I met a man who was said to be a brilliant astrologer. I asked him whether he was interested in doing my chart; he was. As I had no idea what to expect, I approached the matter with an open mind; that to me is the single most important ingredient upon encountering anything new. When my chart arrived, I was astonished how much this man seemed to know about me. After all, we had only chatted for no more than ten minutes and apart from my birth details he did not know anything about me.

Yet, in my chart he told me a great many things about myself which I was only vaguely aware of doing and some of my character traces, which although true at that time were still totally unfamiliar to me. Soon after he announced that he would be starting an astrology class and I was one of the first to enrol. I just had to find out how it is possible to know so much about people one has never met before and whom, by rights, one never needs to meet in person.

In the course that followed I learned the basics of astrology. The rest is self-taught, i.e. life itself has been and still is my most valuable teacher. All my writings are of an intuitive nature and I rely upon the guru within to know the way of all things and to show it to me. It did not take long until it became clear to me that there is a great deal more to astrology than meets they eye. I am glad to say that I am still learning something new with each passing day and that, to me, is the most interesting and fascinating aspect of the Divine science.

To benefit as much as possible from what is now before you, I recommend that you download and print out whatever is to your liking – hopefully all of it. You might later like to re-read what you have found and contemplate on it. You could then go into in the peace and quiet of your inner sanctuary to seek the help of your inner guide and the Angels, so that they can show you whether any of it is of value to you.

For those who are not very familiar with the use of computers I have designed some easy to follow tips for budding computer geeks. For easy access I have placed them as a separate item in this section.

With Love and Light,
    Aquarius
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Six

The Days Of Miracles And Wonders

These are the days of miracles and wonders.
    This is the long distance call.
    Our invisible spirit friends and helpers
    Are the eye that never sleeps and like a
    Camera in slow motion observes humankind,
    Every one of its thoughts, words and actions,
    As well as everything else that
    Happens throughout the whole of Creation.

It’s good to know that God never was
    In the Heavens, somewhere ‘out there’.
    God always has been and forever will be
    As much part of us, as we are part of God.
    Every human being is a young God
    In the making who is serving the first part
    Of their apprenticeship on the earthly plane.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God,
    The Christ Circle, are the Highest level of life.
    Getting in touch with it was once thought of
    As a long distance call, but to our greatest
    Delight is revealing itself as
    A surprisingly short one.

From ‘The Boy In The Bubble’
    Paul Simon
    Edited by Aquarius

Taking part in the education of the earthly school of life is compulsory for every human being. There are no exceptions and the only way of being released from the duty of attending its lessons is through growing spiritual wings and learning how to fly on them. In the age of Aquarius that’s no longer as difficult as it used to be, because God’s sacred wisdom and truth for quite some time has been trying to flow with steadily increasing strength into every human being’s consciousness, as well as that of the whole of humankind and our world.

The Aquarian age is bringing us the truth that our Creator is the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light. That is our God who always has been and forever will be as much part of us as we are part of Him/Her. Every one of us is God. Our world’s old religions with their all-male Godheads were designed to keep us away from discovering these truths too early. And because they insisted that God is in Heaven ‘out there’ somewhere, communicating with God was thought to be a long distance call. Even though it takes a long time until we realise that every one of us is a young God in the making, whenever one of us speaks with themselves, we are in fact speaking with God.

Every human being is a many-faceted jewel who has been gifted by our Creator in some special and unique way. Even if at the moment we are still unaware of such a gift, it could already have taken us many lifetimes to develop it. Maybe we brought it with us into this lifetime. Maybe it’s just waiting to be discovered by us, so we can develop it some more, bring it to full unfoldment and then to be used for making our world a better and more peaceful place for all who are taking part in it.

The talents we are aware of have are not been inherited from anyone around us. They were bestowed upon us by the Highest and could already have taken many lifetimes to develop. That’s why in this one we chose to be born into a family background with people of similar inclinations. This ensured that our gift(s) would be discovered, nurtured and encouraged to unfold some more. That’s the evolutionary background of so-called ‘Wunderkinder’ like Mozart.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The Golden Future Of Humankind

There now follows the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me as the Lodge’s Monday Thought 16th April 2018: ‘Miracles come into being as a result of putting into operation the Divine law of love. At all times it manifests itself in earthly life as much as it does throughout the rest of God’s Creation. On the Earth plane human beings are used in gentle and beautiful ways to bring miracles about. You have no idea when God and the Angels are creating one of them through you.

‘For quite some time by now, they have been working on the greatest miracle that has ever taken place on the Earth. It consists of healing the minds and bodies, spirits and souls and each one of you individually and collectively of your whole world. This is possible because on the inner level of life there is no separation between anything, whenever one of you finds healing not only your whole world but the entire Creation heals with you.

‘Once more we would like to draw your attention to the importance of the Divine law of love. In your world it not only manifests itself in goodwill, kindness and tolerance between people, but also that in ever more of you a new kind of faith and trust is stirring. These feelings keep on growing the more you find out that all life throughout the whole of Creation is one great spiritual family of all life; that on the higher and highest levels God and the Angels and Masters are taking care of you and your world, assisted on the lower levels of the spirit world by countless numbers of friends and helpers. All together we are responsible for the development of you and your world.

‘This kind of knowledge awakens in human hearts and souls a growing interest in the Angelic beings in charge of other planets and studying other parts of the enormous spiritual Universe where planet Earth once was crystallized into a form of matter so that you, during lifetimes spent on it could receive earthly education. The great plan of life provides that each one of you would be spending many lifetimes playing the role of a mere earthling, so that you could get to know and understand the material world you would be placed in time and again. For a long time you would be unaware of your true nature, but towards the end of your earthly curriculum the truth would be revealed to you.

‘Great things are in store for every human being. In your higher etheric bodies you will in due course be able to visit and get to know the worlds of much more highly evolved beings than you have ever consciously known before. They no longer require physical bodies for getting around and neither will you by that time. For however long you choose, you can live among and be one of them. There is no need to be afraid of getting lost in the vastness of space because God and the Angels will always be with and part of you, the way they have always been. The only difference will be that you are not only conscious of their presence, you also can see them. They will forever be guiding and protecting you, the same as they have always done.

‘So be of good cheer, dear friends of the Earth. Each time earthly life threatens to get on top of you, keep on keeping on and look forward to these things. If occasionally the going gets too tough, take comfort from knowing that what’s happening to you is but a small part of your evolutionary journey which is sure to pass. Trust us when we say that all is well, all is good and rests safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, and ours, because that is the truth. We hope that knowing this will help you to endure what your karmic debts still have to present to you with as much courage and strength as you can muster. And never forget that we are with you to supply you with these qualities and as you move through your experiences, they are quite naturally developing within you.

‘Refuse to limit your thinking and conceptions of earthly life. Send your loving thoughts into the spiritual Universe and further into what’s known to you as outer space of the physical one. Become aware that all lifeforms that exist anywhere in the whole of Creation are one big family and that therefore they are your siblings. In your thoughts move further and further away from your small planet and mingle with the beings of other worlds, send them your love and greetings. The time is going to come when you will be visiting them, not with the help of clumsy spaceships but using your higher etheric bodies. Spaceships as you know them would be of no use to you out there.’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Seven

Only A Shadow

O Great White Spirit,
    Father/Mother Creator of all life
    And Your only born Son/Daughter,
    The Universal Christ.
    The love we have for You,
    Is but a shadow of the love You
    Have always had
    For every one of us and our world,
    A deep and abiding love
    That never left us.

Our belief in You and the power of Your love
    Is but a shadow of the faith You have in us.
    Because You know the way of all things,
    Your faith in us is deep, lasting and unshakeable.
    It always has and forever will accompany
    Each one of us on their evolutionary journey
    That is constantly taking us forwards and upwards
    On an upwards winding spiral
    That draws all life into Your loving embrace.

Our lives are in the hand of
    You and the Angels and Masters,
    Of the Christ Circle, the Throne of God.
    How good it is to know that
    Countless groups of spirit and helpers,
    Even though they are invisible to earthly eyes,
    Always have been and forever will be
    Accompanying us and showing the way.

Finding out who and what You truly are,
    Who we are and what kind of a relationship
    Every one of us has always had with You,
    Helps our love for You get stronger with
    Every day that passes.
    The more we tune into Your frequencies,
    The more Your love’s light penetrates into
    Every cell and atom of our whole being and
    Restores them to normal healthy functioning.
    From us it flows into every manifestation of life
    That’s in need of healing in our world.

You and the Angels need us as much
    As we need You to make a reality of
    Our dream of Mother Earth as a place
    Whose supreme rulers are peace and harmony,
    Honesty and truth, where sickness,
    Hunger and starvation are no longer known;
    Where humankind’s lust for warmongering,
    Trouble and strife, lying and cheating,
    Avarice, greed and corruption
    Have been overcome and
    Left behind, for good.

The joy that fills our whole being
    About the golden future that’s in store
    For us and our world,
    Is but a shadow of how You and the Angels
    Are feeling about the homecoming of
    Your beloved children of the Earth,
    Into the conscious awareness of their
    Spiritual nature and that each one of us,
    Without exception, will soon know that
    They are an offspring of You,
    A spark of the Christ star’s Light.

Because everything in the whole of Creation is of You and from You, each time one of us looks into a mirror, we are looking at You. Regardless of what our world’s old religions insisted was the truth about You, Your Trinity never stopped of consisting of You, the Great Father/Mother of all life and Your only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s light. And because every one of us is a spark of the Christ Star’s light, all Divine powers and characteristics are also in every one of us, the highest as well as the lowest. Nobody is all bad or good; everybody is a mixture of both.

It’s good to know that what to this day appears as dark, ugly and evil in human nature and anywhere else in our world, is merely its crude initial manifestation. Your great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, our world and every human being who ever existed within it, provides that in due course such things will have been overcome and left behind, for good.

The main laws of life are love and evolution, evolution based on love. The more our higher nature takes over, the more the drives and urges of our lower nature bleed to death because they are being nailed to the cross of our earthly existence. It comes about each time another one of us brings forth, from deep within their own being, their very own higher God or Christ nature. The first part of every human being’s apprenticeship as a young God in the making is taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. Being educated this way is compulsory and cannot be avoided by anyone.

We are all here to give birth to our higher nature. In the course of many earthly lifetimes, time and again God and the Angels are providing each one of us with many opportunities for unfolding and eventually bringing this part of our being to a magnificent blossoming. Our whole world is presently going through this final part of the evolutionary process. There is a wise higher reason why our world has become so heavily overpopulated by now. It allows as many as possible to actively take part in our world’s transformation from being in the main a materialistically orientated place into a spiritual one. This part of their earthly education is going to be the final one for those who handle the present situation in a kind, loving and compassionate way that contributes to the blessing and healing of our world. Such efforts create credit entries in people’s spiritual ledger that are invaluable for the redemption of their remaining karmic debts. Christianity’s dying man on the cross is a symbolism of this process.

The reactions to our world’s present situation show the wise ones in charge of us in the spirit realm the degree of every person’s spiritual maturity. This decides whether it is safe to release them from their duty of being educated in the earthly school of life, so they can be set free to start exploring and getting to know the greater freedom of the next higher level of our world’s spiritual background. In due course, this will be followed by moving on to ever higher levels. The Angels and Masters in charge of us decide when we are ready for this or whether a few more earthly lifetimes would be better for our development.

As pointed out in ‘Healers And Healing’ the first part of my Aquarian writings, we are all in this life to evolve into healers and lightbringers. First healer heal thyself, then share your learning with anyone who is suffering like you used to do. This is a journey that promises to be blessed with ever more discoveries. And like any journey, this one begins with one step and that’s being afflicted by something that’s been troubling you for a long time. But whatever you tried, it did not budge. Having unsuccessfully experimented with many different things, where should you turn next?

One fine day, an old folk wisdom comes to mind, from apparently nowhere: ‘God helps those who help themselves!’ You start wondering whether this is true and if so, why. It is true because God and the Angels never interfere unnecessarily with our lives. If anyone wants their help, it has to be asked for. Only then are they willing to show us intuitively how to go about finding whatever it is we are looking for. Should you be uncomfortable with the word God, use others like the Universe, the Universal Forces of life or the Highest Forces of life or whatever works best for you. I use the name God for simplicity’s sake. Yet, ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there’. That’s because God is in everything and everything is part of God.

Carey Landry
    Edited by Aquarius
    Updated March 2021

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

What Is Earthly Life?

Part One

Up The Spiritual Mountain Of Life

To my mind, the present lifetime for all of us, whether we are as yet aware of it or not, is not a destination in itself. For many of us it is turning into a journey of ever more wondrous discoveries. The first one is finding out that there is a Divine great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation. A multitude of smaller plans for the development of every human being who ever walked the earthly plane, the whole of humankind and our world, are integral parts of the great plan. All of it was designed by the Great Father/Mother of all life with immense loving care and attention to even the minutest details.

Humankind’s plan decrees that, with the help of a better understanding of the processes of life and the wise higher purpose of their earthly existence, every human being will eventually find healing for the wound that came about through the false belief that humankind is separate from its Creator. The truth is that God is as much part of us as we are part of God. That’s why nothing will ever be able to separate us from each other. For wise higher reasons, which we shall go into later, the false belief for quite a long time was a necessary part of humankind’s earthly education. Ever since then, the memory of this separation and the pain it caused, has been stored in our soul memories in the subconscious part of our being, waiting to be released so that the wound can heal.

Without a steadily increasing understanding of the purpose of our earthly existence and the processes of life in which every one of us is constantly taking part, there is no way for the wound to heal of its own accord. That’s why I am inviting you to come with me on a healing journey of a very special kind. And like any journey, this one starts with one step. That is the discovery that, in the course of many lifetimes, all manifestations of life, not only in our world but throughout the whole of Creation, always have been and forever will constantly be moving forwards and upwards on God’s great evolutionary spiral. The Divine great plan of life shows quite clearly that everybody and everything in our world has always been doing so on a predestined road. Even though the spiral as well as the road are invisible to earthly eyes, nonetheless the road has constantly been winding its way forwards and upwards, like a spiral, round what’s commonly known as the spiritual mountain of life.

Every human being who ever walked on Mother Earth, in the course of millions of her developmental years thus far, had to ascend this mountain. And for every one, without exception, including you and me, the road consists of a predestined number of earthly lifetimes that takes us, time and again, through every one of the zodiac’s signs and houses. Each round starts with Aries and ends with Pisces. And every round takes us forward into experiencing the zodiacal signs and houses on a somewhat higher level. This is how, with the passing of time, every human being is destined to take part in the spiritual initiations, which the Jesus legend describes in metaphorical terms.

The Christ child’s immaculate conceptions is a metaphor for the idea of an archetypal human being that once emerged from the Great Father’s mind. Together with the Great Mother’s love and wisdom they manifest a spark of the Universal Christ’s spirit and light in the hearts of all new human beings that appear on the earthly plane. From that time onwards, ever more human Christ children were conceived, without anything of an earthly nature taking plane. The Christ child’s birth in the stable is a metaphor for the waking up of the higher God or Christ nature in every human heart. Love being the main law at the heart of God, the manger in the stable is a symbolism for the human heart. Love is the food that’s constantly flowing from the Divine heart into everything that exists in the whole of Creation. The animals in the stable represent every human being’s lower animal nature who has no idea of what’s happening within.

The emaciated man dying on a wooden cross is a symbolism for how we, every one of us for themselves, slowly but surely overcome the drives and urges of their lower nature. Having served their purpose, they are meant to be left behind, once and for all. When one by one they are given up, that’s the equivalent of being nailed to the cross of our earthly existence. And that’s how as a result, the lower aspects of our earthly nature slowly bleed to death. From it rises, like the legendary phoenix from its own ashes – another version of this process –, our higher God or Christ nature. This continues until it has completely taken over our whole being. The cross is humankind’s oldest known symbol of our earthly existence.

Those are the essential parts of the Jesus legend’s higher esoteric meanings, the truth, that had to remain hidden behind the tale’s surface words until the time for revealing it had come. In keeping with God’s great plan of life, the deeper we move into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more truth we shall find. The first and most important step is the discovery that God and the Angels have always communicated with humankind through legends and symbols, metaphors and allegories, leaving it up each one of us to work out what their meaning might be. And that’s why, if we wish to find the truth, there is no point in thinking that any of our world’s tales and legends were literally true.

As we know by now, that has definitely not been the case. There is no need to believe that the teachings of the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam really are providing our world with historical facts. In truth, the scriptures of each one of them to this day is serving the political propaganda machinery of worldly institutions to set people and nations against each other. That’s why to this day their followers are willing to go to war and fight those who refuse to believe that their religion’s teachings are the truth. Pretending to be about love, each one in its own way incites hatred and feeds the masculine lust for empire building and warmongering.

Yet, the deeper we penetrate into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more people will realise that the truth has always been hiding behind the surface words of any of our world’s religious teachings. Nowhere can this be seen more clearly than in the Jesus legend. Inspired by God and the Angels, skilfully and lovingly spun into quite a yarn, when you start looking behind its surface words for their higher esoteric meaning, you are likely to discover that some parts of the legend contain a bit more in almost every word.

This is not surprising because love and evolution are the two main laws and the whole of Creation is subject to them. From the first law of love all others branch out. The evolutionary journey of all human beings who ever took part in earthly life, in the course of millions of years of humankind’s development, without exception has started at the lowest point. That means experiencing the lowest characteristics of our Creator and the human earthly nature. There is only one way of getting to know them thoroughly enough. That’s why, down the ages, every human being had to act them out on the earthly plane. This is how every one of God’s beloved children of the Earth gets to know the crude and unevolved aspects of their nature.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

What Is Earthly Life? - Part Two

Letting Go Of Fears

Because everything in the whole of Creation is of God and part of God, naturally this is also applies to every aspect of humankind’s lower and lowest character traces, as well as the highest. There is no way of getting around the fact that all of the lowest ones first have to be experienced by every human being. Before they can be overcome and left behind, they have to be integrated and developed through working with them. And that takes a long time.

Yet, the more we progress on our evolutionary journey, the more we begin to dislike the demands of humankind’s lower nature. This comes about when we find ourselves at their receiving end and we observe them in the people around us. Being able to recognise how unpleasant they are in others, increases our wish to leave them behind, once and for all. So we give them up, one by one, and that is the equivalent of nailing them to the cross of our earthly existence.

That’s how, in the course of a predestined number of earthly lifetimes, every human being is travelling steadily from starting with the earthly school of life’s lowest lessons. Constantly being pulled forwards and upwards by the warmth and love of the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above our world, the Universal Christ’s light, everybody’s own light increases and we are being drawn ever closer into Its loving embrace. That’s how every one of us in due course evolves into a Christed one in their own right. It comes about each time another one of us has reached the earthly school of life’s spiritual mountain top and we are bringing forth, from deep within our own being, our higher God or Christ nature’s highest and noblest qualities. The more we use them on the earthly plane, the more it changes into a better and more peaceful place for all.

Part of God’s great overall evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, humankind and our world, is that every human being should be walking their own specially designed route up the spiritual mountain of its earthly existence. There has been such an individual plan for all humans who, in the course of millions of Earth years, ever took part in life on this plane. On top of all that, the birthchart reveals our Divine parent’s plan for that particular lifetime only. It’s not difficult to work out how far our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers might have got on their personal evolutionary journey.

And yet, it would not be right to speak of guilt because all of us are merely pupils or students of the earthly school of life. At any given time we are occupied with serving the first part of our apprenticeship as a young God in the making. It’s just that every one of us has reached a different level of it. That’s all! The progression of every birthchart’s planets clearly show that all of us are walking up the spiritual mountain of earthly life at the same steady pace. For every one of us the Sun moves forward one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner, because it progresses one degree per month. The Moon by sign and house position shows where we have come from, i.e. where we spent our previous lifetime. The Sun reveals the direction in which our spirit/soul is pulled, ever forwards and upwards on its individual spiral of life.

We have no conscious recall of what happened to us in previous lifetimes. It’s for the wise higher reason that we would frequently find it impossible to live with ourselves, if we knew what we have been up to – or rather what kind of lessons we attended in past lifetimes. Every detail of these events, however, is stored in our soul memories. They are tucked away in the subconscious part of our being from where they are constantly influencing us in many different ways. This is where our fears are stored, layer upon layer of them. They serve no further purpose than waiting to be released, in a process that’s similar to the peeling of an onion. This formidable as well as frightening task eventually has to be tackled by every one of us, as well as the whole of humankind and our world. As it’s impossible to do this on our own, our spirit friends and helpers’ assistance is particularly valuable.

The light at the end of this tunnel is the knowledge that the Divine plan for our world, from its beginnings has decreed that, at a certain time in the future, the whole of humankind should reach the top of the earthly spiritual mountain that consists of the end of this part of everyone’s apprenticeship as a young God in the making. This goal has been reached each time another one of us has consciously become aware of God’s true nature, our own and the special relationship every human being has always had and forever will have with its Creator. Even though every one of our world’s religions has been occupied with keeping us away from the discovery that in truth we ourselves are God, our Creator always has been and in all Eternity will be the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light.

That’s the top of the metaphorical spiritual mountain all of us, each on their own and together, have constantly been ascending. Its peak has been reached each time someone’s higher God or Christ nature at last has taken over the whole of their being. All drives and urges of our lower nature have then been overcome and left behind, for good. When the earthly self’s instincts are no longer in charge of us and we are in charge of them instead, we have succeeded to evolve into a Christed one in our own right and the earthly school of life no longer has anything left to teach us. This means that our energies have changed sufficiently and the wise ones in charge of us consider it safe to release us into exploring the next higher level of life. Every one of them will in due course be followed by the next higher level and so forth.

Attending the earthly school of life has always been compulsory for all Divine sparks that ever were deposited in a human physical bodies in Mother Earth as a place where, in the course of many lifetimes, we steadily grow in wisdom and understanding. God’s great evolutionary plan decrees that each can only do this through their own experiences, as that helps our consciousness to expand. Enabling us, with the passing of time, to differentiate between everything that exists in our world as either good or evil, that’s the main purpose of humankind’s earthly existence.

Everything in the whole of Creation consists of cycles within cycles and circles within circles. And to provide every one of us with as thorough a grounding as possible in all subjects, in some of our lifetimes we are the ones who inflict pain, suffering and damage through the exploitation of people’s resources upon those around us, while in other lifetimes we find ourselves at the receiving end of such experiences. This Divine teaching method affects every human being as much as family groups and organisations, nations on their own and all of them together forming our world.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

What Is Earthly Life? - Part Three

Learning To Live Without Fear

The Rose

Some say love –
    It is a river that runs the tender reed,
    Some say love –
    It is a razor that leaves the soul to bleed,
    Some say love –
    It is a hunger, an endless aching need.
    I say: ‘Love –
    It is a flower and we its only seed.’

It’s the heart
    Afraid of breaking that never learns to dance;
    It’s the dream
    Afraid of waking that never takes a chance;
    It’s the one
    Who won’t be taken that cannot seem to give;
    And the soul
    Afraid of dying that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely,
    And the road has been too long;
    When you think that love is only
    For the lucky and the strong;
    Just remember in the winter –
    Far beneath the bitter snows –
    Lies the seed that with the Sun’s love,
    In the spring, becomes

The Rose.

Amanda McBroom

Recommended Viewing:
    ‘The Rose’

Love and evolution are the first laws of life, from which all other laws branch out. The Divine spark in every human being begins its long evolutionary journey in the heart of an earthly personality who has no choice but getting to know itself and the world around it, at the lowest point of the Divine characteristics that are also its own. Love is the flower that, in the course of many lifetimes, grows in every one of us. That’s how every human being evolves, one small step after another. And our ability to give and receive love from being the tiniest of seed spark in our heart it slowly but surely develops into a most beautiful radiant and scented rose.

Every spark of the Universal Christ’s light is pure love. The Great light is constantly drawing everything on the earthly plane into its loving embrace, including every human being. That’s how, with every lifetime we spend on the earthly plane, the spark in our heart absorbs some more of the parent light. Through this every human being’s ability of giving and receiving love slowly but steadily increases in strength.
    And what about our fears? Is it possible to get rid of them and live without fear? I believe it is possible, especially our fear of life in general, what the future may hold in store for every one of us and our world, and – most of all – the fear of death. My life has taught me that the best and probably only way of overcoming these fears is through two realisations. The first one is that our own and everybody else’s earthly existence serves the wise and higher purpose of evolving, and that in the course of many lifetimes, into a God or Christed one, each in their own right. The second one is that life in the whole of Creation, therefore also in our world, is subject to the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma. All truly great ideas are simple and this law is simplicity itself. It simply decrees that everything eventually has to find its way back to its source. No matter how long this may sometimes take, like a boomerang everything we send into our world in the end returns to us.

The song of the rose talks about the soul who, because it is afraid of dying, never truly learns to live. That surely applies to the majority of people who at present are taking part in life on the earthly plane. That most certainly has been the case for me. But I am glad to say that my learning has changed my attitude towards life and death profoundly. About a year ago my best friend of sixty-eight years, almost fifty-five of them my husband, departed from this plane, two weeks before his eighty-third birthday. I cannot see spirit, but I sense that he is now closer to me than it ever was possible before. I feel how, because he no longer has to spend lots of time attending to earthly duties, our partnership is growing stronger day by day, much more than ever before. Working hand in hand with God and the Angels, makes the power of our love invincible.

Somehow I have never felt sad about his departure, merely glad that he is no longer suffering, that he is alive and well and that when he’s rested sufficiently, he will make the most of the spirit realm’s greater freedom. Oh yes, I miss hearing his voice and feeling his touch. I don’t know whether this makes any sense to you, but at last we can love each other the way we always wanted to, without the foibles and idiosyncrasies of our earthly personalities getting in the way. We shall return to this theme later. My husband was a double Capricorn because he was born on an 8th January. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and there’s always a coldness wherever the Saturnian energies touch our lives. We cannot do anything about that and I am glad to report that my husband has left it behind and that both of us are glad about it.

The main reason for updating this part of my writings, is the experience of my loved one’s physical body going from me. Since his physical body left the earthly plane our spirit/souls have joined forces and together we are stronger than ever before. It’s good to know that my husband, as well as any other loved ones who went before him, are by no means dead. All of them are alive and well, enjoying the freedom of a different dimension of life without constantly having to attend to the needs of a delicate and sensitive physical body. What a relief that must be! Apart from that, all my loved ones and most of all my husband are supporting me and everything I do from the other side of the veil that separates our two worlds, much better than they could ever do while they were still on this side.

I am not ashamed to admit that I have always been a very fearful person. One of the Grimm’s fairytales is about someone who knew no fear and went into the world for learning how to be afraid. It has been the other way round with me. I am the one who went into the world searching for ways of overcoming my fears. An essential part of the process of overcoming my own fears, especially the fear of death, has been sharing my learning with those around me, in the hope it will help them to overcome theirs. My own life has taught me that it can only come about through first of all finding out that in truth there is no death, only a moving on into a different dimension of life. The essence of our being is spirit/soul. They are eternal and immortal, like God. That’s why they will and can never die.

For the majority of people who are presently taking part in life on the earthly plane, the present lifetime is meant to wind up as a healing journey where many wondrous discoveries are waiting to be made. The next step is learning as much as possible about the processes of life, in which every one of us has always constantly been taking part, without for a long time being unaware of what’s happening to us. To my mind, understanding is the key every one of us needs to unlock their most secret inner doors. The only way of overcoming our fears, one by one, is through loving the person we once were, who really thought that those beliefs had literally been true.

Having come a long way on our evolutionary journey since then, helps us to realise that the most of our fears are because of the memories that were probably stored in our soul a long time ago. From where we are now it’s not hard to realise that they were false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices. Their memories we brought with us into every lifetime since the. In each one we hoped that eventually we would be able to get to the root of our fears, that is would be possible to overcome and leave them behind, once and for all. Hallelujah! That time is NOW!

Sharon Maas writes in ‘Of Marriageable Age’: ‘You cannot hide from death; you can only reach down inside yourself to find the strength to help you face it.’ How very true! Alas, when at first we reach within ourselves, there seems to be nothing there but fear. And that’s where we are meant to find God? This immediately raises the equally frightening question of: ‘Who or what is God?’ A vicious circle, if there ever was one. If, during this lifetime and even in previous ones, we followed one of our world’s religions, we are likely to have been brainwashed into believing that, when we die, we are going to God. And because we have no idea of God’s true nature and what awaits us when we depart from this plane, naturally we are terrified of letting go whenever the moment for doing so has come.

Fortunately, the deeper we are moving into the age of truth, the more people are finding out that everything in the whole of Creation is of God and part of God, including they themselves and everybody else. We ourselves are God and in truth, it’s one of the Angels of Death who calls for us at the end of our earthly lifetimes and takes us home into the spirit realm, humankind’s true home. Even though the spirit world is invisible to earthly eyes, that’s the place from which all of us emerge at the beginning of every new earthly lifetime and return to when it has run its course. The age of truth is showing us that there really is nothing to be afraid of.

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

A Message Of Hope From God And The Angels

Springtime 2021 – Part One

Sweet Surrender

Lost and alone on some forgotten highway,
    Travelled by many remembered by few,
    Looking for something that I can believe in,
    Looking for something that I’d like to do with my life.

There’s nothing behind me and nothing that ties me
    To something that might have been true yesterday.
    Tomorrow is open and right now it seems to be more
    Than enough to just be there today

I don’t know what the future is holding in store,
    I don’t know where I’m going, I’m not sure where I’ve been.
    There’s a spirit that guides me, a light that shines for me,
    My life is worth the living, I don’t need to see the end

Sweet, sweet surrender,
    Live, live without care,
    Like a fish in the water,
    Like a bird in the air.

John Denver

Recommended Listening:
    ‘Sweet Surrender’

‘Lost and alone, on some forgotten highway. Travelled by many, remembered by few.’ Alas, this is how far too many human beings to this day perceive their earthly existence. But in truth none of you has ever been lost or alone and never will be. We dwell on the highest level of life and we have brought every one of you into being. None of you was ever left to struggle alone on the earthly plane of life, even though it felt like that to you. We have always accompanied every one of you and shown the road you are required to walk up the spiritual mountain of the earthly plane. Although we are invisible to earthly eyes, we are constantly guiding as well as protecting you. Because you are allowed to make your own decisions about things, we only come to the rescue whenever a situation is in danger of getting out of hand. This frequently happens during the early stages of your education in the earthly school of life.

This is how all of you together and each one on their own are constantly ascending the spiritual mountain of that plane. It is a long and protracted journey of many lifetimes that starts when one of you first comes forth as an idea from the heartmind of the Great Father of all life. The Great Mother places this idea in the form of a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s spirit and light into the heart of each new human being that’s preparing to appear in your world. From that moment onwards, every one of you constantly walks their own predestined pathway that consists of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. For every one of you this road has been designed with greatest love and care by Me, your Creator.

Almost eight billion human beings are presently taking part in earthly life and therefore are, one way or another, affected by what’s presently happening. The song’s forgotten highway describes every human being’s long evolutionary journey. It takes all of you time and again round the whole of the zodiac, through every one of its signs and houses, without your earthly selves being aware of what’s happening to them. It’s not that anyone really has forgotten this highway. The recall of every one of your lifetimes is stored in your soul memories. From there they are influencing your earthly selves in either positive or negative ways. It takes a long time until that part of your being consciously realises what’s happening and in which direction it has always been travelling.

Everything that ever happened in your world came about for the wise higher reason of teaching humankind, individually and collectively, a lesson about something. Your world’s present difficult situation is no exception. Its main purpose is assisting the higher God or Christ nature of ever more of you to wake up from their slumbering state. Many got lost in the illusion of an over materialistically orientated world. Believing that this is all there is to humankind’s existence, they think it’s possible to get away with just about anything, if you go the right way about it. An essential part of humankind’s lesson about the value of honesty and truth has been the present final gigantic outburst of lying and cheating, deception and corruption. As a result of this, when honesty and truth at last re-establish themselves in your world, which they will do soon, each one of you will value and appreciate them so much that carefully guard them.

The song speaks of ‘Looking for something that I can be believe in. Looking for something I’d like to do with my life.’ The Aquarian age is bringing every one of you something that really exists, the truth. Gone are the days of legends like the one about a God-man, who promises to save you and redeem every sin anyone will ever commit, especially those committed in his name. All you have to do is say that you believe that the God-man really exists and that every word of the legend about his life is literally true.

What’s now coming humankind’s way with ever increasing force is the truth about this man and everything else. And that’s going to make good the damage that was brought about by political organisations who, for long enough by now, have been hiding their intentions of troublemaking and warmongering behind the façade of religious teachings. Their insistence that every word of their sacred texts is literally true has been setting people and nations against each other, inciting them to maim and kill each other. Any kind of violence has been and still is permitted in the name of what those at the head of such organisations say, and probably believe themselves, is God. It’s a case of the blind leading the blind, if ever there was one.

The word Islam means surrender. That’s what is truly required of every human being towards the end of their earthly education. It means freely and willingly leaving behind the drives and urges of the crude lower unevolved aspect of your nature. They need to be placed into the loving arms of your own higher God or Christ nature with its hopes, dreams and aspirations of a very different kind. This part alone can lead every one of you, the whole of humankind and your world into the new golden age in which truth and honesty, kindness and tolerance towards every human being will be the supreme rulers. Every one is your sibling in the great family of humankind, irrespective of what their beliefs are and of what colour their skin is. That’s the true meaning of surrendering.

As soon someone’s higher nature has completely taken over its lower counterpart, when the outer has become like the inner, you have reached the final stage of your education in the earthly school of life. You have evolved into a Christed one, in your own right. To ease your way of getting there, promise yourself not to give in to the lying and cheating of our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. Instead put all our faith and trust in us and the knowledge that the deeper you and your world are moving into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, nothing and nobody will be able to hide the truth.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.