Courtjester's Food For Thought - Page 277

Page 277 of 281 FirstFirst ... 77177227267269270271272273274275276277278279280281 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2807

Thread: Courtjester's Food For Thought

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    I Believe

I believe for every drop of rain that falls,
    A flower grows.
    I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
    A candle glows.
    I believe for every soul that goes astray
    An Angel comes to show the way.
    I believe. I believe.

I believe that above each storm
    Even the smallest prayer is heard
    And someone in the great ‘out there’
    Is listening to every word.
    Each time I hear a newborn baby cry,
    Or touch a leaf and see a star,
    I know why I believe.

I don’t just believe, I know that
    The darkest hour is just before the dawn.
    I know this is true because
    The world around me acts like
    A mirror of what’s happening on the
    Inner levels, the spiritual background,
    Of our earthly existence.
    I know that regardless of the many dark things
    That are still taking place in many places,
    A new day is dawning for each one of us
    And also our whole world.

My consciousness has changed gear from
    The blind belief of the Piscean Age
    To the state of knowing of the Aquarian Age.
    There’s a world of difference between the two.
    Now my faith and trust in the goodness of life
    That’s been given to us is something
    That cannot be taken away of destroyed
    By anyone or anything any more.
    Hallelujah!

Jimmy Shirl &Al Stillman
    Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
    ‘I Believe’

Recommended Reading:
    ‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

The Age Of Aquarius

Awake from your slumber,
    Arise from your sleep,
    A new day is dawning,
    For all those who weep.

For long enough human hearts and souls
    Were trapped in the darkness of their beliefs.
    Rejoice, because with each passing day,
    The light of Truth is growing
    More powerful in our world.
    It absorbs ever more of the darkness
    And transmutes it into blessing and healing
    Energies for the whole of Creation.

So let’s do our share of building the city of
    Humankind’s true saviour and redeemer
    By bringing forth, each from deep within
    Their own inner being,
    The Christ spirit of goodness and kindness,
    Honesty and truth.
    May their supreme rulership
    Turn humankind’s tears into laughter,
    Because true enlightenment now flows directly from the
    Heartmind of the Great Father/Mother of all life
    Into all human hearts and souls
    That are open to receive it.

Dan Schutte & Robert J. Batastini
    Adapted by Aquarius
    For our time

The Age of Aquarius is with us now. The symbol of this sign is the water bearer who holds a pot in his arms from which he seems to be pouring water. Because of this it is hardly surprising that to this day there is quite a bit of confusion about the nature of this sign. In spite of its symbol and contrary to popular beliefs, Aquarius is by no means one of the Water signs. It is an Air sign and the water that flows from the man’s vessel is not of the liquid kind. It is an allegory for the cleansing and purifying effect of fresh spiritual knowledge and wisdom that is constantly being poured from the highest levels of life into the earthly consciousness of humankind, to enable us and our world to move forward on the evolutionary spiral of life.

God’s great plan of life is evolution and the purpose of every aspect of life is that it should constantly expand in size and consciousness. The ever expanding Universe bears witness to this. The way I understand Earth life is that we are in it together, so we can help each other in many ways and especially when it comes to finding healing for the soul wounds all our lifetimes thus far have inflicted upon us. In this process each one of us slowly but surely evolves from being a pupil into the role of a teacher, and from being a wounded one into a healer, each in their own right and unique way.

It stands to reason that in the course of our long evolutionary journey through space and time the souls of all of us have got hurt and badly wounded, over and over again. The memories of the most traumatic experiences we had to endure in the course of our long and comprehensive earthly education, with the passing of time have buried themselves ever more deeply into the recesses of our subconscious. Here they wait most patiently, sometimes many lifetimes, until the moment has come when the soul’s earthly self begins to feel the need to go in search of healing for the inner wounds that manifest themselves as illnesses and afflictions in our physical bodies.

The task of all budding healers and lightbringers is to work with and release every part of the soul pain, which is the underlying true cause of all physical disorders, with love and kindness, compassion and forgiveness for ourselves as well as for those who shared these experiences with us. Until healing has taken place, the memories of old soul wounds are capable of causing many problems and disturbances in our daily lives. To overcome and resolve them once and for all, there is nothing for it but setting off on our own private healing journey of a thousand miles, which for each one of us can only begin with one single step.

To my mind, the equipment that is most urgently required on this voyage is to develop the ability to look for a better understanding of life towards the higher realities that lie behind it. This alone can provide us with the spiritual wings that are necessary when one wants to rise above many of the outdated and false beliefs and concepts that to this day abound on our planet. The small earthly self’s struggle is greatly alleviated, as soon as it begins to gaze beyond the confines of its present existence and realises that the human race’s Earth life is but a passing evolutionary phase that by now has almost run its course.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of enlightenment and spiritual freedom. It brings us the long awaited spiritual rebirth of our race and our whole world. Ever more of us are discovering that the answers to all our questions really do lie within, and that they are given by the living God within, the inner teacher and guru. With that it comes clear that the saviour and redeemer, promised of old, is at last in flesh appearing and that this is happening in a highly surprising and much more beautiful way than anyone could ever have envisaged in past ages, even in their wildest dreams. The saviour and redeemer is none other than us. Each one of us has to do their share of saving and redeeming ourselves and our world.

The deeper we move into the new age and the months and years go by, it can be seen with ever increasing clarity that this is no means merely some kind of a fad or an airy-fairy notion that has sprung from the minds of the participants of the hippy movement. The Age of Aquarius is a very real evolutionary period in the spiritual development of humankind and therefore deserves to be taken seriously, as it demands the fullest attention from all of us, not only from those who are already interested in their own spiritual progress and that of our whole world.

In the Aquarian Age spiritual wisdom and truth is flowing ever more strongly into all human hearts directly from the Source. The long promised and awaited World Teacher is now coming to us in the most miraculous and unexpected way, namely by being born in the heart of each and every one of us. At long last it is coming clear that this teacher is none other than the inner guru and wise one, the living God within, everybody’s Highest Self, in whom we are all one. For a very long time this part of our nature has been known as the small still voice of conscience that constantly tries to tell us right from wrong and communicates with us through the world of our feelings and intuition. As the English poet Robert Browning, 1812-1889, once put it: ‘There is an inmost centre in us all, where truth abides in fullness.’

When all have become attuned to and are following the guidance of this, their very own teacher, there will be peace in our world and there will no longer be any need for religions. Having served the purpose they were created for, they will gradually disappear from our world. Most of my writings are concerned with how the monumental changes that are already taking place and will continue to do so for a very long time to come, are affecting us all. Helpful new perspectives on the different aspects of life are gradually revealing themselves to us. If you study the various parts of my life’s work that by now are available on the new and the old Rays of Wisdom, you will soon be able to see this for yourself.

As the collective consciousness of our race opens up, clear evidence is emerging everywhere of an increasing awareness of the ‘facts of life’ about the reality of our true eternal nature. More and more of us are grasping the concept that life is an absolute continuum and that in truth there is no death, only transformations into different life states. With this understanding the limited vision of Earth life as a one-off thing dissolves and we realise that one cycle of life emerges from and is born out of the previous one. All life is guided and protected by God and the Angels and when the time for doing so has come, old life-forms that have outlived their usefulness are removed by them. Inexorably life moves forwards and upwards, and everything taking part in it constantly evolves into ever more perfect and beautiful forms on ever higher levels of existence.

Sun Scorpio Marie, Queen Consort of Romania, 1875-1938 wrote towards the end of her life: ‘The God within us! That’s what really counts … that fundamental something that makes part of the ‘beyond’, which leads us upwards in spite of ourselves … towards a light out of which we came and to which we surely return, if we do not allow our spirits to go down in the mine! A light which shines in our souls, a beacon signalling to us from somewhere beyond this quarrelling, hating, doubting, betrayed and betraying, sad suffering world.’ Later still, bravely tackling her twilight years, she wrote: ‘It is not in vain that, on decline, so much is taken from us. It is so as to prepare us for the end. To sow the seed of longing for another life in our tired souls.’ From ‘Born To Rule’ by Julia Gelardi.

Spiritual knowledge and its understanding is a living organism that grows and evolves, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, including us and our world. That’s why over the ages religions and belief systems of all kinds have come and gone, and none of those that to this day are part of our world will remain with us forever. Because of the necessity for evolution and development into ever higher forms of belief, the teachings of the sacred texts of books like the Torah, the Bible or the Koran, to name but three, were never intended to be treated as if they had been set in concrete or chiselled into stone, for all eternity. They were given to humankind, through various teachers over the ages, until in due course each one would be replaced by more advanced beliefs and their teaching methods .

Throughout the ages, new religions did appear at certain predestined times to serve humankind, as our race by then was ready to receive more of the Divine truth. As soon as one of the old belief systems has lost its usefulness it is removed and replaced by something else. A good one has to be capable of taking on the role of a staff on which human souls can lean whilst on the Earth plane. The sole purpose of a religion that is worthy of carrying that name needs to be the wish to act as a ladder that invites and encourages human souls to climb on by seeking to increase their own understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, wherever it may present itself. In my view, any organisation that fails to fulfil this task in the long run is doomed, as the Aquarian Age requires from all of us that we re-establish our inner connection with the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, in whom everybody – without any exceptions – has their origin and before whom we are all equals.

Independent of which spiritual pathways any soul may ever have trodden during all of its earthly sojourns, in the end each one of us is guided into the realisation that no-one can really teach us anything. This is because in the depths of our own being, everybody through their own inner connection with God can gain access to every bit of knowledge that has ever been gathered by anyone. On our return into this blessed state of oneness the Universe presents us with many opportunities for establishing from our own experiences that the answers to all our questions really are known within, and that this is the only place where each one will always be answered correctly and truthfully.

May the knowledge we are now finding help us to become ever more aware of the infinite power, wisdom and love that has brought us and our world into being and will forever continue to support and keep us going. May this understanding enable us to rise above the circumstances that at times threaten to overwhelm Earth life with its sadness and unhappiness. Reminding ourselves as often as necessary of the loving arms and hands of the Divine behind everything and therefore also in us, helps us to remain calm and to avoid being pulled here and there like fallen leaves on the wind.

The more frequently we reach out to our Highest or God Self, the more powerfully it can pull us onwards on our evolutionary pathway and upwards towards Itself and Its light on the higher and highest levels of existence. May our increasing awareness that in truth they are part of us assist us with working our way through all the bitter and joyful experience that may still be waiting for us on the Earth, until every one of our karmic debts has been paid.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Looking At The Year 2020 - Part One

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

The beginning of this new part of the Aquarian jottings is coming to you on Wednesday, 8th April 2020, the day of the Full Moon in Libra, the zodiac’s peacemaking sign. A full Moon takes place approx. every twenty-nine and a half days and each one is a time it is possible to find enlightenment. Usually, it does not consist of earth-shattering revelations. It’s far more likely that we find a better understanding of situations that could have been puzzling us for a very long time. If you have seen this article before, reading it again is likely to be worth your while because this is its latest update. So here we go:

What a long way you and your world have already come. Rest assured that there is a great deal more in preparation and all of it, for those who go about it the right way, good. And because every birthday is in truth the end of a year and not its beginning, this also applies when another year of your calendar has come to its end. This means that the New Year 2019 was really the beginning of the year 2020. Let’s take a look at what numerology can reveal about what was then ahead of you. The 2 is ruled by the Moon, the sign of Cancer and the Great Mother, the mothering, caring and nurturing aspect of the Divine Trinity. And for the whole of the year 2019 the Mother has been providing you with the double strength of the civilising, balancing and harmonising influence of Her energies of wisdom and love.

2019 has been a period in which your world was ruled by the master vibration 22 and this is true not only for that year but for the whole of the decade ahead. And because 2 + 2 = 4 and the 4 is under the rulership of Aquarius, it will also be much more strongly under the influence of the energies of the Divine Waterbearer, the astrological symbol of Aquarius. In support of humankind’s efforts, the civilising and peace-loving influence of the feminine wisdom and love energies are going to become more prominent and noticeable in both genders and that throughout the whole of the decade. The strong presence of the Great Mother’s caring and nurturing energies can be tapped into to assist you with improving and healing your relationship first with yourself and then with those around you. From there they can then be directed to flow into the welfare of your planet and all lifeforms that are sharing it with you.

As the year 2020 is the beginning of 2021, the energies available to you for the year ahead are going to be ruled by 2 + 2 +1 = 5. 2 = The Moon, ruler of Cancer, the nurturing and caring sign of the zodiac that represents the Great Mother’s love and wisdom. 1 = The Sun, ruler of Leo, representing the Great Father’s will and power. 5 = Mercury, planetary ruler of Gemini, the sign of your siblings and the world around you, as well as Virgo, the teaching, healing and harvest sign of the zodiac. Its symbol is the Virgin who holds a sheaf of corn in her arms. The energies of this sign have the power of bringing the spiritual harvest down to the Earth.

In Roman mythology Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. He stole their sacred fire, i.e. their wisdom and knowledge and brought it to the Earth to relieve the suffering of humankind and all lifeforms that are sharing your planet. And that’s what Mercury is waiting to help ever more of you to do. His efforts are supported by a double dose of the Mother’s feminine love and wisdom, assisted by the masculine will and power of the Father. Notice how He no longer dominates the earthly scene but has moved quite naturally into the background of what is happening.

Anyone who tunes into the frequencies of the Angels and Me and whose intention is to unselfishly work with our energies for the highest good and the greatest joy of your whole world, together with us wields the power of bringing all of you closer to the promised new golden age that lies within your reach now. Avarice and greed will by then have gone from your world and everybody merely takes what they need. The rest is left for those who are walking behind and that’s why hunger and starvation will no longer be known. Goodwill and peace, harmony and happiness will be the supreme ruler of your world. Sickness and diseases will have been overcome because all those taking part in earthly life have learnt how to heal themselves, those around them and your world, assisted by the healing miracles that could be performed by us through these people.

This is how the cells and atoms of their physical bodies are gradually filling with so much light that this their vehicle for getting around on Mother Earth slowly but surely is becoming more ethereal. The vibrations of everyone who turns to us to request our guidance and protection are speeding up. As their bodies grow lighter and brighter, the same happens to your planet. Bodies that are filled with light no longer need to perish, the way they used to do in times gone by. And that’s how the notion of death and the fear of it with the passing of time will fade away. You know that the Universal laws rule life throughout the whole of Creation and that whatever you send into your world and the rest of the Universe can do nothing but return to you. It enables you to do only that which is good, right and beautiful so that in due course nothing but more of the same can come back. This knowledge will gradually free your race and world from the fear of the future and the unknown.

My beloved children of the Earth, as you will be able to see for yourself by now, there really is no need for being downhearted. So be of good cheer! For as long as you live in hope and with your whole being trust the blessing and healing power of the Angels and Me, everything will be well and in the end work out for the highest good and greatest joy of you and your world. Because of the laws of love and evolution it cannot be any other way.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Two

The Rebirth Of Humankind’s Christ Nature

I am the voice of the Universal Christ, the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns. I am the only born Son/Daughter of the Divine Trinity that consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me. As pointed out in the previous chapter, the beginning of the year 2020 on your calendars really is the start of the year 2021. That’s why the energies available to you for the whole of the year ahead are going to be ruled by the numbers 2 + 2 +1 = 5. 2 = The Moon, planetary ruler of Cancer, the nurturing and caring sign of the zodiac that represents the Great Mother’s love and wisdom. 1 = The Sun, planetary ruler of Leo, the sign dedicated to the will and power of the Great Father.

5 = Mercury, planetary ruler of Gemini, the sign of your siblings and the world around you, as well as Virgo, the teaching, healing and harvest sign of the zodiac that, among many other things, is dedicated to the development of the human ability for discernment and discrimination. This ability is one of your most essential requirements at this particular time because it helps you to tell the difference between lies and the truth. Virgo’s astrological glyph is the Virgin who holds a sheaf of corn in her arms. This is a symbol that Virgo’s energies have the power of bringing the spiritual harvest down to the Earth. Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods of antiquity. He stole their fire, i.e. their ideas, and brought them to earthly life to alleviate the suffering of humankind, through teaching their wisdom so they could find ways of healing themselves and those around them. The Fire element is the Source’s way of manifesting its idea in your world through the Fire signs Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. Aries, fire of the head. Leo, fire of the heart. Sagittarius, fire of the spirit.

This new chapter of ‘Looking At The Year 2020’ came into being in March/April 2020 during the Coronavirus lockdown of the United Kingdom and also of many other countries. Beloved children of the Earth, there really is no need for any one of you to be unduly upset and worried by what is presently happening in your world. As pointed out in the previous chapter, the year 2020 is going to be a period during which major efforts will be made for the healing of your whole world. It will come about as a close co-operation of awakened ones in your world and the Angels and Me in its spiritual background. We are going to be supported by countless groups of spirit friends and helpers who will showing those who are able and willing to receive and follow their intuitively received instructions what kind of contribution they can make.

And that’s the wise higher reason behind what the mass media of your world by now has hyped into an outbreak of mass hysteria that by now has grown to pandemic proportions. Although this is a train that’s being pushed from behind by the vast resources of the pharmaceutical industry, rest assured that their intentions will not succeed. In just a few days large parts of your world will be celebrating the Easter festival. This year it falls very late on the 12th April. To find out why this event each year does not take place on a fixed date like Christmas, please take a look at the relevant link at the end of this part of the Aquarian jottings.

Each year the Easter date is decided by the first Full Moon of the Sun’s transit through Aries, the sign of all beginnings. The celebration of this festival takes place on the first Sunday after this event. Taking place on 8th April, this Full Moon is going to be of particular significance for the healing of your whole world. Every one of them is a time for finding enlightenment, i.e. a better understanding of things that may have been puzzling you for a long time. Watch out for the revelations that will be coming everybody’s way around the time of the forthcoming Full Moon. The date of this year’s Easter reveals that the number 12 is going to be of particular importance. First let’s take a closer look at the Full Moon on 8th April. 8 = Saturn, planetary ruler of Capricorn, the sign in which humankind’s highest achievements have every potential to manifest themselves.

April 4th month. 4 = Uranus, together with Saturn, planetary ruler of the fixed Air sign Aquarius. 8 + 4 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3. 1 = the Sun, planetary ruler of Leo, the Sun’s own sign, dedicated to the Great Father of all life. 2 = the Moon, ruler of Cancer, the nurturing and caring sign of the zodiac, dedicated to the Great Mother. 3 = Jupiter, the vast and expansive benevolent planetary ruler of the mutable Fire sign Sagittarius that’s dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties. Its main negative characteristic is gullibility which you learn to harness with the help of the logical, rational and realistic capabilities of humankind’s earthly minds. Gemini, the polar opposite of Sagittarius, is the sign dedicated to their development. When learning how to handle the extreme character manifestations that are present in every two signs that are in polar opposition in the zodiac, you will find their point of balance halfway between them. Aware of this, wise ones always aim for the golden middle way.

Easter taking place on the 12th April strengthens the total beneficial influence that the planetary energies of the number twelve are going to radiate into your world. They will be supporting everybody’s healing work on themselves, those around you and your whole world. Do not allow anybody to stop you from joining them. You have nothing to fear and everything to gain, for the Angels and I are with you, all the way. We shall never leave you. Know that your world consists of two streams of consciousness, a light and a dark one. And each time another one of you makes an effort to feed good, kind and loving thoughts into the positive and constructive stream of life, it expands and becomes more powerful. Every small effort is valuable and counts.

The more of you join this movement, the more the light energies of goodness, kindness and friendliness in your world increases. That enables them to absorb the dark and destructive energies that humankind’s fears and anxieties have for a long time been pumping into the other stream. They have served the purpose for which they came into being and that was keeping you away from experiences for which you were unready. In times gone by this first and foremost included the truth about My nature and your own. Since your world’s entry into the Aquarian age, the need for shedding any kind of ballast that’s stored in the individual and collective memories of your soul that is and keeping you from making the progress on the evolutionary spiral which is rightfully yours. Being no longer of any use and value to you, my beloved children of the Earth, they need to be shed.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Three

Cleansing Humankind’s Soul Memories

The evolutionary journey takes every human being, without exception, from its lowest point forwards and upwards until on the highest level of your development you have been reborn into the conscious awareness of your oneness with Me and all life. Reaching this level is everybody’s birthright that nothing and nobody will ever be able to take from you. It is a journey that of necessity starts with spending many lifetimes as a physical being on the material plane. The Age of Aquarius is the age of truth. And increasing numbers of you by now are waking up to the knowledge that I am as much part of you as you are of Me and that every one of you is a young God in the making, who is presently serving their apprenticeship on the earthly plane of life.

The old religions were purposely designed by the Angels and Me for keeping humankind away from this knowledge. Through this they turned into useful instruments for familiarising your world with the lower nature’s lowest and meanest drives and urges that represent the crude and unevolved state of every human being’s nature. Even though many have problems accepting that this is true, they are also Mine. The expressions of these characteristics are passing developmental phases that eventually have to be overcome by every one of you and shed, once and for all. You need to nail them to the cross of your earthly existence because that enables your spiritual higher God or Christ nature to come to the fore and save and redeem its earthly counterpart. You alone can do this for yourself and regardless of what anyone may promise you, no-one will come and wave some kind of a magic wand to make it happen. And that’s the higher esoteric meaning that has always been hiding behind the surface words of the Jesus legend.

Leaving behind all your fears, especially those of death, the future and the unknown, is the most vital step on the healing journey of every human being which, like any other journey, starts with one single step. First and foremost you need to become aware that the essence of your being is spirit/soul. Being part of God, like your Creator they are eternal and immortal and will never die. The high and holy destiny of evolving into a Christed one, each in their own right, is in store for all of you at the end of your earthly education. When earthly life has nothing left to teach you, your energies will be right for moving on to continuing your studies on the next higher level of My realm, the spirit world. When your time of attending the earthly school of life draws to its natural conclusion, your energies will be right for making a valuable contribution to the greatest miracle of all times and that is the spiritual rebirth of humankind, the whole of your world and everything that shares it with you.

The whole of the decade that started on 1st January 2019 – the beginning of the 2020 period that will end on 31st December 2028 – is under the influence of the Master number 22. During this time increasing numbers of you, hand in hand with the Angels and Me, freely and willingly will turn towards the pathway of bringing forth the characteristics of their higher God or Christ nature. Mastership of your lower nature can only come about when you surrender its drives and urges to your Christ nature. This comes about when you follow the instructions you receive intuitively from the wise one or living God within, i.e. the Angels and Me. To enable ever more of you to walk this road is the wise higher reason why, at the beginning of the year 2019 there was a serious outbreak of the Coronavirus in China and why this threat has taken on pandemic proportions.

The whole of this event is a signal from the Angels and Me that the progress of humankind’s spiritual rebirth can no longer be delayed. That’s why ever more of you are waking up from their spiritual slumber and are becoming aware that: a) on the inner level there is no separation between anything; b) the whole of your world with the inhabitants of all Mother Earth’s kingdoms is one single unit in which everything influences everything else; c) on the inner level the whole of the planet that is at present your home is but one small village in the vastness of My Creation.

Your world consists of two streams of consciousness, a light and a dark one. The former is fed by good, kind and loving thoughts, words and deeds. This stream’s energies are constantly moving every one of you and your whole world with all its other inhabitants forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. That which is still dark and destructive in humankind’s nature and your environment is its crude and unevolved aspect that supports and feeds into the dark stream. In particular this applies to the fears and anxieties that are trying to hold you and your world back in the past, to experience over and again that which has already been dealt with. Because you are ready to move on, this part is merely waiting to be discarded and left behind. Wise ones take care that this does not happen to them. They know that it is in everybody’s own hands to decide which stream they wish to feed and in which direction they wish their destiny to move. Their knowledge helps them to react in positive and constructive ways to everything that comes their way.

Whatever you do, try to bear in mind that nothing in your world or everywhere else in the whole of Creation happens perchance, is an accident or a coincidence. And nothing takes place against the will and wishes of the Angels around My throne and Me or is beyond our reach. That is impossible for the simple reason that we are part of everything just the same as it is part of us. We are the eye that never sleeps, observes and therefore has knowledge of everything that exists in your world and anywhere else. My justice is perfect and there are no errors because it is based on My Universal laws. They ensure that whatever one of you sends into your world in due course returns to them and that in somewhat strengthened form. Every human being potentially is a healer and lightbringer, saviour and redeemer not only of themselves but the whole of humankind. This is because your race’s karmic load is reduced by those whose suffering restores the balance of their spiritual account by pays off their karmic debts.

Nothing comes to your world as some kind of punishment. Everything is the harvest of the seeds that were planted, by each one of you individually as well as collectively, in the course of countless numbers of lifetimes. Some of them took place a long, long time ago. Everything that happens contains some kind of a lesson for those involved. It’s up to each individual to work out what the experience can teach them and how they wish to react to the arising circumstances. The way you do at any given moment reveals to the wise ones of the spirit realm, who are in charge of you and your world, the true level of your spiritual development.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Four

Easter 2020

Humankind Rising From Its Tomb

Never forget that spirit/soul are the essence of every human being and because they are part of God, they are eternal and immortal the same as God. They cannot be hurt, harmed or destroyed by anything. That’s why there really is no death, merely a moving on to a different dimension of life each time one of you leaves their physical body behind. The ever more widely spreading realisation of these things is going to be of great significance at the time of Easter 2020. In truth this festival celebrates the rebirth of all life, which in the Northern part of your world takes place each year when the Sun in the sky above you enters Aries. That is the point of new beginnings and the uprushing fountain that renews all manifestations of life.

Christianity’s beliefs are based on the legend of the Master Jesus who is believed to have died on the cross, humankind’s oldest symbol of its earthly existence. According to the legend the Master’s mortal remains were then placed in a tomb for three days and nights. This is a metaphorical description of every human being’s higher God or Christ nature, the part of your being that is buried in the tomb of its ignorance of God’s true nature and its own, and that is the root of all humankind’s fears and anxieties. Everyone’s God part has to remain in this tomb for an unspecified time because you can only be released when your higher God of Christ nature wakes from its slumbering state. The number 3 represents this state. It is ruled by Jupiter, the planetary ruler of Sagittarius, the sign dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties.

As soon as you ask the Angels and Me to assist you with releasing you from the tomb of your false beliefs, you are nailing them to the cross of your earthly existence and through the knowledge that we are bringing you intuitively, with the passing of time they are bleeding to death. This process continues until your Christ nature has risen sufficiently to take over its earthly counterpart completely.

Each one of you can only release themselves from the tomb of their false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. The main ones are waiting to be replaced with the following truths: a) Earthly life is not your true reality. It’s merely a passing phase that temporarily removes you from your true home, My realm, the spirit world. b) You are not snuffed out like a candle at the end of your present lifetime. Your spirit/soul is the essence of your being that takes the hand of the Angel of Death who takes you home. c) You are never alone on the earthly plane with no-one to turn to in your struggles of coping with it. The Angels and I are always with you. We have never left any one of you and are always guiding and protecting you. A high and holy destiny awaits every human being and we shall forever be showing the way. As you can see, there really is no need for anyone to be afraid of the future.

d) None of the religions of your world is literally true. The Angels and I have always communicated in symbolisms and metaphors, parables and allegories through them. The higher esoteric truths of our messages to this day are hiding behind their surface words. It’s up to each one of you to work out what we are trying to tell you. To find your own truth, it’s essential that you pay attention to your inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, how it reacts through the world of your feelings to each one of the above statements. It will be helpful that this Easter there will be no church services to obstruct and hinder the higher aspects of humankind’s nature to rise from the tomb of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions with which the old religions of your world have been feeding you for long enough.

The time has come for the human God or Christ nature to reveal itself through the general goodness and kindness of people towards each other and the helping hands that are reaching out for those in need of it during the present healing crisis of your world. There is also an increasing goodwill for all other manifestations of life that are sharing your world. The awakening of their Christ nature is making people friendlier and more open and compassionate for anyone’s suffering. Those who are responding to current situation in this way are already making your world into a better and more peaceful place simply by bringing forth, each from deep within their own being, the characteristics of their Christ nature. In many cases without being aware of what they are doing, many now willingly follow the intuitively received advice of their inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, to be kinder and more loving. Through sending only that which is good, right and beautiful into your world, ultimately the power is in everybody’s own hands to ensure that the Universal laws in due course can return nothing but manifestations of your own kindness and goodness.

The deeper you move into the Aquarian age, the more everybody will be able to see for themselves how honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity are taking over as its supreme rulers. The times of lies and deception, corruption and taking advantage of each other, exploitation and slavery, especially of the religious kind, are now in the process of being left behind. Having served the purpose for which they once came into being, namely teaching you and your world the value of the noble characteristics of humankind’s higher Christ or God nature, there will be no need for them to ever return. Through first giving you something for a certain length of time, then withdrawing it and eventually returning it to you the infinite love and wisdom of the Great Mother and the will and power of the Father have always been teaching your world the value of everything that exists in it.

And if you are dreaming of a new Earth as a more pleasant and peaceful place, where people live together in peace and harmony, helping and supporting instead of dominating and exploiting each other, there is only one thing you need to do. To create this heavenly state bring forth, from deep within your own inner being, the qualities of your very own higher Christ nature. Do this in every one of your daily encounters and don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked from this pathway by anything. You cannot go wrong if you focus your whole being on bringing the Heavens, i.e. the manifestations of your Christ nature, onto the Earth. Every idea that has ever appeared in your world had its origin in the Great Universal mind. All truly great ideas are simple and what’s required from you is based on the simplest and therefore the best idea of them all.

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Six

The True Christ Is Risen

O Divine Trinity,
    Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
    And Your only born Son/Daughter,
    The spirit of the Universal Christ,
    We give You thanks and praise You for the glory of
    Your infinite love and wisdom
    That has allowed the fears and anxieties of our world
    Over a new type of Coronavirus to develop into
    An unprecedented outbreak of mass hysteria
    That by now has reached pandemic proportions.

Your true nature and ours is love
    And it’s not in the nature of love to send us,
    Your beloved children of the Earth,
    Anything as a punishment.
    You did not bring the present situation about.
    We ourselves created it because
    Whatever happens in our world
    Comes about in that way.
    Individually and collectively,
    We are its creators.
    Yet, whatever happens is meant
    To teach us some kind of a lesson
    Which in the end helps us to bring forth,
    Each from deep within their own innermost being,
    The best, the highest and noblest qualities
    Of their God or Christ nature.

Thank you for Your infinite wisdom
    And all-embracing love that at Easter 2020,
    In mysterious ways that for earthly minds
    Are hard to fathom,
    Is bringing us the rebirth and resurrection
    Of humankind’s higher God or Christ nature.
    We praise You for the glory that the one and only
    True saviour and redeemer of ourselves,
    The whole of humankind and our world
    Is at last rising from its tomb of being unaware
    Of Your true nature and ours,
    And the special relationship every human being
    Has always had and forever will have with You.

The belief that every word of the religious
    Teachings of our world are literally true
    Have for long enough kept our race
    Trapped in the darkness of ignorance.
    It stopped us from discovering that every one of
    The legends that from time to time appeared in our world,
    Contained a different kind of symbolisms for
    The higher God or Christ nature that is
    The most essential part of every human being.
    This is particularly true for the tale of the Master Jesus.
    He never was a historic figure who once walked in our midst.

The wise higher reason for the present situation is to stop us
    For a while from running after material possessions,
    Come to our senses and realise what
    Humankind’s earthly existence truly is about.
    It creates breathing space for our whole world to realise
    That life owes us nothing and that we owe the Universe
    For the gift of life and everything it contains;
    Giving us time to reflect on what truly matters in our lives;
    Drawing our attention to the importance of
    The companionship of human and angelic beings alike;
    Becoming aware that even if the whole of humankind
    Were to disappear from earthly life, *
    Such a mass exodus from our world into the spirit realm,
    Would not really be a disaster because
    Every one of us would be taken care of by the
    Wise ones in the spiritual background of our earthly existence
    Who are in charge of us and our world.

After all, the spirit world is humankind’s true home
    And the essence of every one of us is spirit/soul.
    They are part of God and therefore like God,
    Eternal and immortal and therefore will never die.
    When one views earthly life from this perspective,
    It’s not hard to see that in truth there is no death,
    Merely a moving on to a different dimension of life
    Each time one of us leaves their physical body behind.

The present break in the activities of our world
    Is helping ever more of us to come to wake up
    To what earthly life truly is about and
    What kind of purpose it serves and that’s certainly
    Is not the accumulation of all kinds of material wealth.
    Like everything else on the Earth,
    Possessing them is but a passing phase and,
    Even if for some of us it lasts a hundred years or more,
    But a fleeting temporary experience.
    The only thing that’s of true and lasting value
    For all of us is the progress we make
    On our personal evolutionary journey and what
    We learn along the pathway of our earthly lifetimes.
    That’s the only thing we can take with us.
    It will forever be ours and nobody would ever dream
    Of taking it from us.

The only true values are eternal ones and they consist of
    Conducting our lives with honesty and truth,
    Loyalty and integrity, kindness and goodwill to all.
    We are here to learn how to bring forth,
    Each from deep within their own being,
    These characteristics of our God or Christ nature.
    That IS humankind’s rebirth into its
    True and eternal higher nature.
    The beliefs of the old religions served
    The purpose of separating us from each other and
    Turning us against our siblings in the
    Great family of humankind for long enough.

It was necessary because everyone needed to learn,
    Each through their own experiences,
    What happens to our world under the rulership
    Of an all-male Godhead and the masculine aspect of
    Our collective nature is deprived
    Of the balancing and civilising influence of
    The Great Mother’s wisdom and love, the feminine.
    Under their influence
    The beliefs of the old religions are dying
    On the cross of humankind’s earthly existence.
    The Mother’s wisdom and love are
    Bringing us the freedom of the Aquarian age
    That consists of a deep inner knowing of the truth.

This sets us free to believe what our heart tells us is true,
    Namely that there is only one religion, the religion of love.
    There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
    There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
    There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
    There is only one language, the language of the heart.
    And there is only one God, the God of love,
    The Great Father/Mother of all life
    And their only born Son/Daughter,
    The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
    They are the Holy Trinity, who is
    Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

We welcome the true Christ’s
    Goodness and kindness, tolerance and patience,
    Love of truth and honesty, loyalty and integrity
    That under the influence of the present crisis
    Is coming alive in ever more human hearts.
    And that is the only one who can truly
    Save and redeem each one of us,
    The whole of humankind and our world.
    The old spirit that once ruled our world is dead,
    Long live the new one!

Amen

* My inner guidance wants me to tell you that this is not part of God’s plan for us and our world. The matter will resolve itself in quite a surprising way and that quite soon. That’s all I am allowed to tell you. And the more of us respond to the present wake-up call of the Highest Forces of life, the more easily they will be able to bring it about.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Five

The Suffering Of Your World

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached my during the Coronavirus outbreak at the end of March 2020: ‘Let your hearts and minds be filled with compassion and sympathy for those who are suffering. Never turn away from any of it but from the depths of your innermost being and oneness with God and the Angels on the highest levels of life bring forth nothing but light. Do all you can to alleviate any kind of suffering in your world and remember that at all times, even though they are invisible to earthly eyes on the outer plane of life, God and the Angels have always been with you. They are as much part of you as you are of them and at all times they are doing their best to apply their special kind of healing balm to everything that happens in your world.

‘This is particularly true during the present outbreak of mass hysteria. Remind yourselves frequently that on the earthly plane of life most people can only ever see one side of any event that is taking place. Alas, that’s how the majority of people so far perceive them. The task of us, your spirit friend and helpers, is to bring the light of a better understanding to your world through those whose frequencies are tuned into ours. Today we have come to reveal the other side of Coronavirus picture in the hope that this will strengthen humankind’s faith and trust in the goodness of the life that has been given to you through the Great Father’s infinite and unlimited power and the Great Mother’s wisdom and love. Both of them together are manifesting themselves in any kind of suffering that exists in your world.

‘Every one of you is a co-creator with God and the more you think light and project nothing but good, kind and loving thoughts into your world, you can be sure that hand in hand with God and the Angels you are making a valuable contribution towards creating a more beautiful and peaceful humankind and world. If you direct such thoughts to those around you and are guided by nothing but the law of love in the face of anything that takes place in your world, you will soon be able to witness how everything smoothes itself out. You will see for yourself that much good really can come from what initially looked like a frightening and overwhelming experience and that as a result, everything in your world functions more peacefully and harmoniously in the end.

‘Every one of you will eventually be able to notice how God’s main laws of life of love and evolution are constantly trying to bring about improvements through better understanding of the spiritual background of your world and its importance. The Divine love is the greatest power of all and it has at heart nothing but the best for every one of its offspring, including God’s children of the Earth and its world. Loving that way brings inner peace and happiness to those who tune the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest and freely and willingly follow the intuitively received instructions of their inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, through which God and the Angels have always tried to communicate with your humankind. It is the small still voice of conscience that people for a long time have ignored to their detriment.

‘The deeper you move into the Aquarian age, the more of you are becoming aware that the life story of the Master Jesus is not literally true. It is a legend and the Master represents the Divine spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns who is all love. The spark at first is but a tiny fire of God’s all-encompassing love, which in this form is placed in the heart of every human being at the beginning of its earthly education. It is waiting to be woken by the Great Light of its Creator from its slumbering state, so it can begin to grow. The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The power of the Divine Trinity’s love is constantly drawing all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation, including Mother Earth and everything that dwells upon her, into its loving embrace.’

‘The life story of Jesus is a picture book illustration of how every one of you eventually wishes to conduct their life in simple, pure and holy ways. The legend was inspired by God and the Angels as an illustration of how every human being, towards the end of their earthly education, needs to conduct their life as a loving sacrifice and of service. However, at the same time it is necessary to behave in a determined, stern and strong manner. Love does not mean always being soft and easy going. There are times when a situation has to be grasped with courage and determination, when you have to trust the Great White Spirit, the living God within you, to show you intuitively how to handle a situation. That’s how spiritual gifts are developed and through applying them whenever possible, with the passing of time you evolve into a healer and lightbringer, a Christed one in your own right.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The Great Plan – Part One

The New Earth – Where Are We Going?

A Message Of Hope

‘For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the Lord.
    ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you.
    I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.’

Jeremiah 29:11

Now I would like to share with you the essence of a New Year’s message from the White Eagle group of guides. It was first given during the darkest hours our world had ever experienced and reached me as a newsflash from the Australian White Eagle Lodge for the New Year 2011. For the event of the Christ Moon 20.6.2016 and again during the Coronavirus outbreak at Easter 2020 it has been updated by me, Aquarius.

‘As many of you know by now, all life and lifeforms on the Earth plane are constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. And we are today coming to bring you new hope through hearing that Mother Earth is evolving into a planet of light. In due course she will be a Sun in her own right and a place of healing and peace. Pay no attention to the young and inexperienced souls among the scientists of your world who are still unaware of their own true nature. Being as yet unfamiliar with the fact that earthly life has its origin in a spiritual background, they are unable to appreciate what this means for all Earth’s lifeforms. If you told them that without this backdrop nothing would ever happen in earthly life, there would be no earthly life, no you, no me and no scientists, spiritually awakened as well as slumbering ones.

‘All unawakened souls, because of their lack of understanding, are likely to believe the scientists who state that in due course life on the Earth will no longer be possible and that every lifeform will become extinct, including humankind. We, your friends and helpers from the spirit world, are telling you that this is most decidedly not so. The kind of fate these people are predicting awaits some planets where there are no souls who have been provided by our Creator with the capacity of responding to the power and light of the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

‘However, this is by no means what awaits all celestial bodies. It has always been part of the Great Architect’s plan of life for the Earth that this planet should be a place of learning for humankind. It is a very special school in which every soul has to grow through learning from its own experiences of life as a physical being. Those who at any given time are taking part in the lessons of this environment are – for a long time without being aware of it – assisting their temporary home planet with its evolutionary process. An awakened one to us, by the way, is someone who has become aware that they are a spirit and soul who is presently spending one of its many lifetimes in physicality and therefore is much more than a mere physical being.

‘Some of you no doubt will be wondering about God’s plan and whether there ever was one. The Book of Jeremiah 29:11 mentions it: ‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord. They are plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future.’ The Book of Jeremiah is the second of the Latter Prophets in the Hebrew Bible and the second of the Prophets in the Christian Old Testament. The superscription at chapter 1:1–3 identifies this book as ‘the words of Jeremiah son of Hilkiah’. This places the prophet historically from the reforms of king Josiah in 627 BC through to the assassination of the Babylonian-appointed governor of Judah in 582. Of all the prophets, Jeremiah comes across to your time most clearly as a human being who tells his scribe Baruch about his role as a servant of God who does not have a great deal of good news for the followers of their religion.

‘It has taken a long time from the appearance of the Book of Jeremiah until now to disclose some more details of the plane to you, the way we are doing here. Your hearts are sure to prefer the new knowledge we are bringing. If you have learnt to listen to it, it will confirm that it is wisdom straight from the great Universal heart that this time reaches you unadulterated by misunderstandings and misinterpretations. In times gone by some of them were made purposely and others inadvertently, for example when sacred texts were translated from one language into another.

‘The words of wisdom we are bringing have not, the way things of this nature were handled in times gone by, been used and abused for the manipulation of the masses to fill their hearts and souls with the fear of God. Make no mistake about it, this too has been part of the plan because in due course having been deceived and misled by much of the scriptures of past ages would in due course teach you to value and appreciate the truth of which your heart, the seat of truth, says: ‘Yes, this is true!’

‘The Angels around the throne of God, also known as the Angels of the Christ circle, and all ranks below them in the angelic hierarchy are the executors of the plan, who ensure that it unfolds the way it should. From the moment of its creation the plan decreed that at a certain point in humankind’s development a grand spiritual awakening should take place. Your race’s superconscious faculties would then slowly begin to open up. Nothing can happen in earthly life, or anywhere else in the whole of Creation, until the energies are right. The plan provides that this event would come about towards the end of humankind’s earthly lessons.

‘By that time some of you would have learnt to use the stars and planetary constellations of your solar system as signs and signals from the Universe to humankind. These souls would be able to interpret that which is written in the stars, as to when major developments of your world are taking place that assist your planet with moving forwards and upwards on the spiral of life. Good examples of this are the chapters ‘Pluto In Sagittarius’, Pluto In Capricorn and the whole Christ Moon file of Aquarius’ writings. For details please go to the links at the end of this chapter.

‘All earthly selves, when they are reaching their very own time of stirring from their spiritual slumbers, begin to respond to the energies that are constantly flowing from the highest levels into all Earth’s lifeforms. When you follow the pull of your higher nature at last, the characteristics of your Christ nature start to move into the foreground of your consciousness and appear desirable to you. Bringing them forth speeds up your evolutionary progress considerably. With this the pull home into your true nature and the conscious awareness of your oneness with God grows ever more powerful in you.

‘At a certain point in their development even the last and slowest one of you is destined to open up and begin to respond to the Universal Christ’s radiation. This is the true Christ, the Creator of all life. Each one of you contains at least a spark of its Divine parents and so inherits every one of their characteristics. At first the spark is but a minute light in the individual and collective consciousness of your world. Through the awakening into the consciousness of God’s true nature and your own a small still flame of love begins to light up your heart. Your ever increasing consciousness eventually turns it into a blazing fire of love and light, wisdom and truth that unites itself with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun. Every last remnant of the dross and darkness of your earthly nature is consumed by the flames.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The Great Plan – Part Two

Revealing The Plan

This the continuation of yesterday's message of the White Eagle group of spirit guides: ‘The great plan provides that with the passing of time ever more of you will become aware of their real nature again. The human thinking and behaviour patterns in earthly life show us at any given moment how close any one of you is to being called a true son/daughter of the Highest. As the influence of the positive and constructive energies of your whole world increase, the negative and destructive ones decrease in direct proportion. The more of you learn how to work hand in hand with God, the Angels and us, the more powerful the energies created become. Eventually they will be so strong that they are pulling the rest of humankind along. In this way each one of you will assist Mother Earth until her transformation into a planet of healing and peace is complete. It will happen just as our Creator’s mind envisaged it when the great plan was conceived.

‘It has always been God’s will that with the passing of time the plan should be revealed to humankind, one small step after another. Our appearance in your midst is part of this disclosure and it’s for wise reasons that it is coming to you in the approach to the Christ Moon on 20th June 2016. The twentieth day of every month is under the rulership of Cancer and the Moon. Cancer is the caring and nurturing mothering principle of life. The sign and its ruler, the Moon, represent the wisdom and love of the Great Mother, who cares for and nurtures all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation. The Earth is one of Her manifestations and so is every female creature in our world. On this special day in the year 2016 the Great Mother is calling out to all Her children of the Earth to rise and come to the help of Mother Earth, to do everything that is within their power to assist her transformation and healing. She asks us to ease our planet’s burden by living modestly, refusing to over-consume and recycling as much as possible.

‘Throughout the ages, for a long time almost imperceptibly the response of your race’s consciousness to the energies of the Universal Christ’s has slowly been increasing, speeding up the vibrations of every aspect of earthly life. Like a child that is quickening in its mother’s womb, your planet and all its lifeforms have always been moving towards the Earth’s transformation into a Sun. We, the forces at work in the background of life, have always been working on spiritualising and etherealising Earth’s outer crust. Eventually it will be transformed into matter that is of a much finer substance and higher vibration than it has ever been before. When this process is complete, it will be impossible for souls whose vibrations are incompatible with the Earth’s to return to her in future lifetimes. These souls will be reincarnating onto one of the younger planets, to assist it with is spiritual development. You can find out more about this by following the links at the end of this chapter.

‘More highly evolved souls follow their inner guidance and listen to their hearts when it comes to finding out what is right or wrong for them at any given moment. Because they patiently and willingly accept what the Universal forces are presenting to them, their vibrations constantly improve, growing more refined and stronger. Life in general is made considerably easier when you know that the Universal laws of balance and compensation ensure that everything always turns out well in the end, no matter how dire things may look on the surface of things. These laws are responsible for turning all evils of your individual and collective Karma of all lifetimes into vast amounts of good that will come to you and your planet in due course.

‘None of these good things can be brought about without the help and the will of God, never by human beings on their own. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I am nothing and can do nothing. It’s the Father/Mother who does all the work.’ It has been said that hand in hand with God, the Angels and us all things are possible and mountains of false beliefs can be moved and changed into peaks of new hope, faith and trust. This is true and another important point to be born in mind is that the more you work with us on the healing of your world, the more you absorb of our energies. This gradually cleanses, purifies and refines the cells and atoms of every aspect of your being so much that eventually every trace of your lower earthly self’s emanations have been eradicated.

‘This is how in the fullness of time every last remnant of the darkness of your whole world will have been absorbed into the light of the Highest. Through everyone’s own efforts ever more of the darkness of your world will gradually be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life, making Mother Earth into a planet of healing and peace. And that’s how every human soul will eventually evolve into a Christed one in their own right, a saviour and redeemer of your whole world.

‘The most essential ingredient of the greater freedom of the Aquarian Age is the ability to believe and follow what your heart says is true. New knowledge is at present flowing with increasing abundance into your world. The hearts of those who are aware of their true nature prefer the wisdom they are receiving in this way to that which is written in ancient tomes. Although to this day some of the most learned people of your world insist that every word these books contain is true and should be understood literally, ask your heart. It will not hesitate to tell you: ‘Look for the esoteric meaning behind the surface words. They alone are true.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.