Courtjester's Food For Thought - Page 272

Page 272 of 276 FirstFirst ... 72172222262264265266267268269270271272273274275276 LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2756

Thread: Courtjester's Food For Thought

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    Be A Miracle Worker – Part Eighteen

Sacred Feet

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life.
    You are the architect and designer of the great plan of life.
    The Angels are its executors and in charge of it.
    You and they tenderly care for the whole of Creation.
    Everything that exists in it,
    Including me and my world,
    Once emerged from You and will
    In the fullness of time return to.

All things were created from
    The Light of the Universal Christ Spirit,
    Your only born Son/Daughter.
    Through the Sun in the sky above our world
    Its warmth and love radiates into our world,
    Giving life and sustaining it.

The whole of humankind and our world
    Are presently coming home to the recognition
    Of our true self and the high and holy destiny
    That ultimately awaits every one of us.
    Literally and metaphorically, the feet represent
    Our race’s understanding.

Thankfulness fills our heart and souls
    As we kneel at Your sacred feet
    And pray that even the last and slowest ones of us
    Will be granted the gift of understanding
    The Great Mother’s wisdom and truth,
    So it can help us to lovingly attend to the tasks
    That still have to be faced by us,
    However unpleasant some of them are.

Amen

Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Nineteen

The Miracle (Update)

After having reached his eighty-third birthday on 8th January 2020, when the Sun was in Capricorn, my husband of fifty-six years and best friend of sixty-nine years departed from the earthly school of life on Saturday, 25th January 2020 in the morning. Will you believe me when I tell you that I am glad about it? The 8 is ruled by Saturn, the planetary ruler of Capricorn, and that made my husband a double Capricorn and that is the hallmark of a very old and experienced soul. In keeping with his Saturnian style, he left our world behind on a Saturday, the day ruled by guess who? Saturn!

Knowing that, if he managed to get things right towards the end of his present lifetime by patiently enduring whatever came his way, he would be released from the compulsion of having to take part in further earthly lessons. And so he refused chemotherapy and bravely battled with cancer of the waterworks until the state of his health got so bad that he had to be taken to our local hospital less than a fortnight ago. In the morning of the above mentioned date, one of the nurses saw him contentedly sipping his cup of tea. When she looked again less than ten minutes later, he was leaning back and the colour of his face had changed. Very quietly he had just slipped away.

Together we have been working on a miracle for quite a while and only the day before he departed from our world I told him that the miracle could happen quite suddenly. Little did I know that it did and how it would manifest itself in the end and that in God’s time and God’s way – not ours. My thanks to God and the Angels for this blessing. It’s a great relief to know him safe and sound, alive and well, starting to enjoy the greater freedom of the spirit realm. All along I have never given up hope that one of these days a miracle would happen for him and that he would then be writing the last chapter of this part of my jottings.

Through his suffering his karmic debts must have been paid and the balance of his spiritual bankbook restored. The slate was wiped clean through clearing out, down to the last one, the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that were stored in his soul memories. With this the conditions were right and nothing stood in the way of a miracle, so that it really could come about quite suddenly. Knowing where he was going and what awaited him, made it easy for him to let go without a struggle when the Angel of Death took his spirit/soul by the hand and said: ‘You’ve suffered long and hard enough, old boy, come along with me! I’ll take you home.’

One part of me cannot help feeling guilty because sadness when someone passes into the world of light is the traditional thing of the past. Yet, the other much stronger spiritual side of me just feels happy and relieved that he no longer has to suffer. That’s why God and the Angels have decided in their infinite wisdom to write this last chapter of ‘Be A Miracle Worker’ through me, the same as all other parts of my writings always have done and to this day are coming into being. As this outcome is much more beautiful, good and right than any other one could possibly have been at age eighty-three, I am glad to oblige.

Let’s steal away, let’s steal away,
    No reason left for staying.
    For me and you
    Let’s start a-new
    And quietly steal away.

Let’s leave behind the city streets,
    The gloom and desolation,
    Of earthly life.
    The rain, the cold,
    Growing older and older
    That’s too tough a station
    For you and me.

The Fureys
    Edited by Aquarius

I hope that one of these days the same kind of miracle is going to happen for me and that I too will be allowed to quietly slip away. And it’s not a goodbye or farewell we are saying to each other now, my Beloved, merely ‘au revoir’ and ‘auf Wiedersehen’ in the world of light. This is humankind’s true home from which we emerge at the beginning of every new lifetime and return to when it ends, at whatever earthly age this may come about. It’s no big deal really and nothing to be afraid of. And because in spirit we are one, until then you will be with me in any case and never be more than a thought away. What more could anyone wish for?

For me it’s a comforting thought that everything in the whole of Creation is wheels within wheels and cycles within cycles, and that this also applies to our earthly existence. On the whole human lives unfold like the seasons of the world around us, never stopping or even resting, merely slowing down towards the end. In both cases spring, summer, autumn and winter quite reliably are followed by another springtime that brings a renewal, regeneration and rebirth. In the case of human beings this happens in the world of light, our true home. There we rest and recuperate from the stresses and strains of earthly life until we are ready to either apply for another earthly lifetime or being allowed to move on to exploring the next higher level of the spiritual realm that is ready and waiting for us.

The outcome depends on which degree someone’s development has reached. But whatever happens, without interruption every one of us at all times is taking part in the flow of the great river of life and evolution. All of us are constantly proceeding forwards and upwards, each on their own individual spiral as well as that of humankind and the whole of Creation.

Recommended Reading:
    ‘Parents And Children’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Twenty

Going Home

I believe that whenever the moment of someone’s leaving the Earth plane has come, no matter under what circumstances, it is always at the right moment. Naturally, this includes us and our loves ones. Only when the purpose of our lifetime has been fulfilled are we called back home. It makes no difference at what age and in what manner this event takes place. To talk about anyone’s earthly death as ‘untimely’, to my mind is unseemly because it means doubting the infinite wisdom and love of our Creator.

The Great Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life, is the ultimate authority over everything in the whole of Creation and the only one who has any true power – nothing is beyond or outside of Its will. Therefore, no soul’s departure from earthly life ever takes place without the consent of the Highest. This applies to any kind of death, including suicide.

How aware are you that those who are shedding their outer shell and vehicle for this lifetime, their physical bodies, are not really dying? In truth, they are merely moving into another dimension and onto a different level of life. They are now in another mansion, if you like. Not for nothing has it been said that our Father’s house – the great house of all life – has many mansions that consist of many layers and levels of life.

Whenever one of our loved ones has returned into the spirit world, there is no need to think of it as a place somewhere ‘out there’, because this world is an integral, though invisible part of the world we presently inhabit. That is why, by rights, there is no need ever to talk of those who have returned to it, as if they had gone away; they most certainly have not. This earthly life is our temporary home; it is a school and we are all here together to learn and grow from our own experiences. Everything that ever happens in anybody’s life, invariably can teach us something. More of this theme later.

As music always gives me a great deal of comfort, especially when it is accompanied by words that really speak to my heart, I would like to share the following with you in the hope that it may do the same for you.

Going home, going home.
    We’re all going home.
    Quiet like, some still day,
    That’s how everybody goes home
    Into the spirit world.

It’s not far, just close by,
    Through an open door.
    Work all done, cares laid by,
    Pain and fear no more.

Mother’s there, expecting us,
    Father’s waiting too.
    Angels and helpers gathered
    With the friends we know.

Morning Star lights the way,
    Earth-bound sorrows done.
    Shadows gone, break of day,
    Real life’s just begun.

There’s no break, there’s no end ,
    Just a moving on.
    Wide awake, with a smile,
    Going on and on.

I’m just going home!
    And although I’ve gone before you,
    I did not do so alone and neither will you,
    When your time for following me has come.
    God and the Angels are always with us
    And wherever our road may still have to take us,
    We shall be safe, for they never leave us.
    Life in all Eternity rests in the loving embrace
    Of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

William Arms Fisher
    Edited by Aquarius
    Sung to the well known tune from
    Dvorak’s ‘New World Symphony’

Recommended Viewing:
    ‘Going Home’
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Twenty-One

Just A Thought Away

There’s a place somewhere,
    Where loved ones meet
    After leaving the earthly plane.
    It’s not some far distant heavenly place,
    But on the inner spiritual level of earthly life,
    A world that is never
    Further away than a thought.

It is a world of warmth and light,
    Healing and love, where
    Fear and anger, loneliness and pain
    Are shed and left behind at the threshold.
    When human spirits and souls have rested
    And recuperated sufficiently from
    The trauma of earthly life,
    This is the place from which we eventually
    Set off on yet another earthly learning quest
    That helps us to grow some more
    In wisdom and understanding.

Every time we have attended another round of
    Earth life’s tests, trials and tribulations,
    We return to this place for rest, comfort and healing.
    The ministering Angels
    And many other spirit friends and helpers
    Are there to attend to our needs.
    Wise beyond compare,
    Knowing the answers to our questions,
    They accompany and advise us.

Once more we have found out
    From first hand experience
    That there really is no death,
    And that all worlds and beings,
    Including your loved ones and you,
    Always have been and forever will be
    Safely enfolded in the loving embrace
    Of the Universal Forces.

Created by Anon.
    Edited by Aquarius

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Twenty-Two

There Is No Death

The following is the essence of two different teachings of the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one is an extract from a talk at a Remembrance Service that appeared in ‘The Way of the Sun’: ‘There is no death. Of what are you afraid? You may look upon an empty shell or a chrysalis and say: ‘This is death!’ We say: ‘No, this is not death. It is rebirth and a renewal of life, which always continues. It always has been and forever will continue to do so.’ We, who have passed the great initiation called death before you, can come to you because of the love you are giving us is creating a bridge.

‘God, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, has so created you and your bodies – the physical and the higher ones – in a way that in due course gives you the power to communicate with those you love in our world, the world of spirit and light, your true home. Each one of you possesses the material to construct their own bridge between your physical world and the dimensions of the higher ethers. We have crossed the bridge that connects our two worlds before you and are now trying to teach you how to join us in full consciousness.

‘Together with us, your spirit companions, each one of you can be a builder of bridges between you and the higher dimensions of life whilst still taking part in it on the earthly plane. The wherewithal for these constructions you all carry within and that’s the love in your hearts. Those who have accomplished the task of building this bridge can see for themselves that the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle are with you to inspire and assist you with anything you may have to encounter in your present existence. This, however, does not mean that anyone can shift their responsibilities onto them. It’s up to you to conduct your lives in keeping with the Divine laws of the Universe.

‘Some people seem to think they can sit back and let God and the Angels do this work for them, but that is not the case. Each one of you is on the Earth to learn about God’s true nature and their own, and to find out how the Divine manifests itself in earthly life, once its spark within awakes from its slumber. Only through your own daily experiences can you learn to express it by acting and reacting with great care and love, kindness and thoughtfulness. Lip service is never good enough when it comes to concerns of the spirit.’

The second teaching is from a White Eagle Message from the Star Link 7.12.2013: ‘Love is the law of life and the greatest force in the whole of Creation. In love and on the inner level of life there is no separation, all is one. Your loved ones are not dead. Your love for each other has created a bond between you that nothing and no-one will ever be able to destroy. They have not gone from you and contact with them is always possible for you in your thoughts and meditations.

‘You are on the Earth plane to rediscover the awareness that life is eternal and ever renewing itself. God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, is love and loves each one of you totally and unconditionally. And when you become aware that there really is a great plan in which everything has its place and unfolds in its allocated time, and that you will always be safe wherever you may be, you can do nothing but love your Creator with your whole being. Every human spirit and soul is part of God and immortal, and in God’s consciousness there is no such thing as death. Because your loved ones are alive in that love, where your spirit self dwells, they are always with you and will never leave you.’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Twenty-Three

Heaven And Hell – An Allegory

Freely, Freely You Have Received

After having spent a difficult earthly lifetime without any spiritual sustenance whatsoever, a man returned to the world of spirit. When he had rested and recuperated there for a while, he still felt very confused. So he asked one of the ministering Angels: ‘What is this place? Where am I, in Heaven or in Hell?’ The Angel took him by the hand and said: ‘Heaven and Hell are not places that anyone goes to. They are states of consciousness that only exists in the earthly minds of human beings. Let me show you what I mean.’

The Angel took the man to a room where people were sitting at a banquet table that was laden with delicacies of all kinds. Clearly a fest was in progress and each participant had a spoon with a very long handle attached to both hands. All of them looked emaciated and were clearly on the verge of starving in spite of the abundance before them. They were desperately trying to feed themselves, but because the handles of their spoons were far too long, not one morsel reached their mouths. Sadly and longingly, they were looking on the food kept on falling from their spoons onto the table and could not be reached by them.

A group of Angels stood silently around the gathering, watching the sufferers with concerned and sad expressions on their faces. The Angel accompanying the man explained: ‘We are your guardians and keepers. Although we are in charge of you, we are not allowed to interfere with any of the lessons you are receiving. Only when someone goes down on their knees, it is enough to do so merely metaphorically speaking, do we have permission to come to your help, as surely we do only too gladly. Let me show you something else.

The Angel took the man to another room where people were seated round another banquet table laden with delicacies, just like the one in the other room. Here, however, the participants of the feast were happily tucking in, joking and laughing, chatting and generally having a great time. They had an identical type of spoon fastened to both their hands. But in spite of this handicap, they were not starving because, helped intuitively by the Angels they had discovered that when they fed each other instead of themselves, as much food as anyone liked was available for all.

Noticing the astonished look on the man’s face, the Angel said: ‘The situation in these two rooms is a reflection of what happens in earthly life. There as well as here, the only thing that really matters is that you become aware of your true nature as one of God’s children of the Earth. You find yourself in that existence from time to time so that you may learn to behave in keeping with your true nature, which means loving each other so much that you to want to share with those around you everything your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, makes available to you.

‘In the final analysis, it’s everyone’s own attitude to themselves and each other and the behaviour this brings about towards those around you that makes the difference between a heavenly and a hellish lifetime. Spiritual knowledge is food from the Heavens, the higher and highest levels of life. It is a veritable treasure, but merely reading it and selfishly keeping it to yourself does no good to you or anyone else. New knowledge that comes your way is meant to be tried and tested by you through applying it to your own life’s experiences. That’s the only way the wealth contained in any of the information received can penetrate your consciousness and so become your property. Only then can it expand and your comprehension of life increase in the manner it is meant to do.

‘During each earthly lifetime you are taking part in another stage of your very own healing journey of a thousand miles that eventually takes each one of you back into the conscious awareness of your loving union with God and all life. And there is nothing nobler and finer, more fulfilling and rewarding for any one of you than sharing with others the learning you are gleaning from every one of your experiences. Whatever is gained in wisdom and knowledge should not be kept to yourself. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, wants you to use it for the feeding and blessing, healing and comforting of anyone who is in need of it. If you ask for our advice through your inner guidance, your intuition, we will show you what each one is ready to receive.

‘First and foremost all of you, without exception, are God’s children of the Earth, spirit and soul, the same as your Divine parents. Spiritually young and inexperienced souls, during the early stages of their earthly education you can only learn through their own experiences. This is how they have to find out that a lack of understanding of God’s true nature and their own, and not yet knowing the true purpose and meaning of their existence, leads to a gradually increasing severe deprivation of spiritual nourishment. Every bit of the Divine wisdom and truth your Highest Self is bringing you through your inner teacher is essential soul food, not for the selected few but for every human being on the Earth. Only when someone’s earthly self has been sufficiently starved of this kind of sustenance does it begin to feel its soul’s hunger and thirst. In the end this motivates it to go in search of it.

‘When you reflect on what is known of humankind’s history, you can see for yourself how all of you together, during the early stages of your race’s earthly development, each one of you made their contribution towards creating a living Hell. Without as yet being aware that you are responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, you first did this for those around you. And when the law of Karma brought the reactions to your misdeeds back to you in other lifetimes, you did the same for yourself. It took a long time until you realised that this came to you by no means as some kind of punishment, but so that you should learn through your own experiences about the existence of the Universal laws and feel the effects they are having on everyone’s life.

‘Alas, to this day Hell on Earth is created by those who insist on using their gifts and talents for selfish purposes and material gains, rather than for the benefit of others to show them how they bring their own small pieces of Heaven down to the Earth. An existence that so far knows nothing but satisfying the desires, drives and urges of its small earthly self, sinks ever deeper into selfishness and avarice, belligerence and greed. In this process it constantly creates for itself and others a state of living Hell on the Earth.

‘However, God is love and the law of life is love, and each life that is filled with love is a heavenly one. So, love as much as you can – the supply is endless. The more you give, the more you will receive. No love given is ever lost because the Universal laws decree that whatever you send out must return to you. In its purest and most innocent form love expresses itself in simple human kindnesses like a loving thought, a word of understanding and/or the touch of a hand.

‘When it comes to adding credits to your spiritual account in the great book of life, being a good, kind and loving person rates much more highly than merely doing good. It means being godly and in God-like fashion welcoming the living, loving spirit onto the Earth so it can manifest itself through you and make your world into a better and more beautiful place for everything that dwells there. All of this has nothing to do with religions and everything with bringing forth your own Christ nature. This is how each one of you is required to eventually make their contribution towards establishing God’s kingdom, the realm of that which is beautiful, good and right on the Earth, thus bringing Heaven down to your planet.

‘Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. Each one in a somewhat different way serves the development of the human intellect and mind. Aquarius represents the Universal mind and during the Age of Aquarius every earthly mind will gradually attune itself and come into harmony with the Great Mind, known to you as God. You are all together on the Earth, so you can help each other in whatever manner it may be required. To support you in these endeavours, we have given you the Internet and showed you how to develop it to its present state of sophistication.

‘Can you see how with the worldwide web we are placing into everybody’s hands the spoon with the longest handle that ever existed? By e-mail, through forums, social websites like Facebook and Twitter, and whatever other means of communication will eventually be at your disposal, this feeding device is capable of reaching into the farthest and remotest corners of your planet. We ask you to use your spoon for good purpose and feed God’s children wherever you find some who to this day are deprived of God’s sacred wisdom and truth that is now flowing so freely directly from the source of your being into all human hearts that are open to receive it. All are your siblings in the great family of humankind and many to this day are crying out to be fed by you. Do not allow anyone to die of starvation but wield your spoon and act by sharing your abundance.

‘Whenever some spiritual knowledge comes your way, first turn to your inner guidance to establish whether it is true. If the wise one within says: ‘Yes, this is true!’ take the good news on board and spread it as much as possible. Do so in the spirit of friendship and love, in which it was given to you, and forward it on to your worldwide Internet connections of whom you know that they will be interested in what you have to give. Please do not forget to add a reference to the source of your information, i.e. that it came to you from Rays of Wisdom, where lots more of this nature is available and can be downloaded free of charge any time of day or night.

‘As spiritual knowledge is a living organism that will forever continue to grow and evolve, new, original and exciting dishes are constantly in preparation and being served in the form of updates and additional chapters, for you to be enjoyed and fed to others with your own long-handled spoon. How about supplying them with some links, so they too can partake as much as they wish of the feast we have prepared for you with the help of Aquarius?

‘It is through generously distributing your finds and nurturing others that you yourself will never fail to be fed and sustained by us and ultimately the Life Force itself. The more you manifest your Christ nature and conduct a life that is filled with love for everything that shares it with you, the more you will be able to see for yourself how every one of your needs is constantly met and that frequently before you have become aware of it yourself. If that isn’t everybody’s idea of Heaven on Earth, please tell us what is?’

I am the Divine Trinity,
    The Great Father/Mother of all life
    And their only born Son/Daughter,
    The Universal Christ,
    Through whom all life is given.
    Freely, freely you are receiving
    My wisdom and truth.
    In our name now go forth and
    Freely share it with those around you.
    And because you not only believe
    But know that we really exist and live
    Inside of every one of you,
    They too will no longer be lost in earthly life
    Because they know where to find us.

Inspired by Carol Owen
    Adapted by Aquarius

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Twenty-Four

If I Can Help Somebody

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
    If I can cheer somebody, with a word or a song,
    If I can show somebody when they’re travelling wrong,
    Then my living shall not be in vain.

If I can do my duty, as a child of God ought,
    If I can bring back beauty, to a world that is wrought,
    If I can spread love’s message, the way the Angels taught,

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
    My being here will not have been for nothing,
    If I can help somebody to understand that their life
    Has meaning because it serves a wise higher purpose.
    What a shame if the gift of their present lifetime
    Were frittered away, for in that case they would
    Have to return in another one for a repeat performance
    Of their quest for understanding.

Alma Bazel Androzzo
    Edited by Aquarius

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Twenty-Five

Change Our World

If you try to change our world,
    You are bound to fail.
    But if you love it instead,
    Lo and behold! For you
    It changes forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
    Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
    But when we come to terms with our true nature
    And the wise higher purpose our world serves,
    We perceive it in a new light.
    It becomes easy to love it and for us,
    Quite magically, our world has changed
    And that forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
    The good in all people and situations.
    Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
    For those who, trapped in the darkness of
    Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
    Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
    We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
    And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
    For ourselves and our world.

This is how many small people, in many small places,
    Doing small things in their daily lives,
    Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
    Have the power to change our planet
    Into a new and peaceful place for
    All lifeforms that share it with us.

Hallelujah!

Recommended Viewing:
    ‘Change Our World’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Twenty-Six

Humankind’s Spiritual Rebirth

The following was inspired by a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me through the Lodge’s Stars of the North Newsletter February 2020: ‘Every moment of your life endeavouring to pay attention to your inner guidance to show you what is best for the whole of humankind and therefore in keeping with God’s great plan of life, activates the Divine spark within you. Your true higher God or Christ Self that for a long time had to remain hidden deep within the innermost heart your being then awakes from its slumbering state and begins to grow. And that is the higher esoteric meaning behind the surface words of the Jesus legend’s birth of the Christ child.

‘Through steadily increasing the amount of the Christ light that fills your whole being, every one of you eventually reaches the developmental point when, through you, God and the Angels can lift everything you come into contact with onto their level of consciousness. As a result, the Divine spark in them also wakes up and starts to unfold. With the passing of time, they gradually become aware of their spirit/soul’s oneness with the power and love of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ spirit.

‘Through constantly projecting your inner Christ light with its love and healing power into the world around you, the clouds and shadows of the darkness of ignorance that for so long have been the bane of humankind’s earthly existence are gradually absorbed into the light of the Christ Star. In the healing temple of the Highest Forces of life they are then uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies not only for your world but the whole of Creation. As many of you know by now, every one of you is destined to evolve into their own saviour and redeemer of themselves and all of humankind. Nobody can do the required work for anyone else. No-one will come and wave some kind of magic wand to make it happen for you because you alone are responsible for it.

‘Wise ones are aware that spiritually knowledge is light and not knowing and understanding is darkness. That’s why they let the light of the Great Mother’s wisdom and truth guide them and apply the spiritual knowledge that is coming their way to everything they think, every word they speak and whatever they do. They pray that the will of God may also be theirs so that it can manifest itself through them, their lives and everything they touch.

‘Be a wise one and strive not to allow the knowledge we are bringing to you to produce nothing but lip-service. When you make it your heartfelt truth that you apply to the smallest details of your existence, you will no longer worry about the events that are still ahead for you and your world. It will enable you to meet whatever all of it with confidence because love and hope, faith and trust in the power of the Highest Forces of life and God’s great plan of life are filling every cell and atom of your whole being. That’s how every one of you will eventually be able to make their own contribution towards assisting humankind’s rebirth into the conscious awareness of its true nature and the high and holy destiny that awaits all of you in the end. The more you practise living this way, the more easily God and the Angels will be able to lift those around you into the conscious awareness of their presence. They too will gradually awaken to the fact that the love and wisdom of the Highest Forces of life, together with countless groups of spirit guides and helpers of the lower ranks will forever be guiding and protecting each and every one of you.

‘And whenever you feel in need of assistance, look towards the light of the Christ Star and reach out for the blessing, healing and helping hands of our friends and helpers of the spirit realms. When you ask for it, they will never fail to support you and show the way to wherever you may be required to venture forth. They, together with God and the Angels, rejoice each time they spot another Earth channel opening up and unfolding to receive the blessing and healing power of their wisdom and love. That’s how everybody can play the role of miracle worker and actively take part in the miracle and wonder of humankind’s rebirth into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The most efficient way of going about it is by spreading the good news we are bringing and also by frequently focussing on the blessing and healing power of the Christ Star’s light.

‘The Aquarian age has been with you for quite a while. This is going to be a time when spiritual wisdom and truth will be flowing ever more powerfully from the Christ Circle around the throne of God directly into human hearts and souls whose earthly mind, the transmitter/receiver station of the ideas of the Highest, are tuned into their frequencies. Increasing numbers of you realise that all human beings in truth are young Gods in the making and co-creators with God. Independent of the present state of a person’s development, every one of you is presently in the process of serving the initial part of their apprenticeship, experiencing life as a physical being in a world of matter. Increasing numbers of you by now are ready to discover that, whenever you think about and visualise how the Christ light penetrates ever more deeply into your planet and all its manifestations of life, everything touched is restored to normal and healthy functioning, it really does happen. Your thought processes and imagination are extremely powerful, so take good care of them.’
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

You Are Born Into Flesh

The following items are the essences of several White Eagle teachings. From ‘The Lightbringer’: ‘You are born into flesh, but in truth you are a spirit and soul who is spending time in earthly life so that your spirit may quicken and grow and once again become conscious of its Divine inheritance. You are by no means limited by your present existence, although to this day millions of people still believe that when their physical body dies, their whole being dies and that’s the end of them. What a surprise they will have when they see their physical body lying inert and dead, and they are still consciously living, in spite of the fact that they have no power to get the earthly body they left behind moving again. This is how your spirit and soul are set free and return into the world of spirit, your true home which is part of the Earth plane.

From ‘Memories of Reincarnation – White Eagle’s Work in the Present Day’: ‘Love is the Universal law of life and God’s will is that you learn how to love wisely, all people and everything else that shares your life with you. This you do by constantly sending out goodwill and light to all. We, your guides in the world of spirit, are working, for a long time unknown to you, on human minds and hearts. The years have been speeding by and we are glad to tell you that humankind has passed the darkest stages of its evolutionary journey.

‘Ever more of you are presently awakening to the inner light of the Christ that is waiting to teach each one of you how to become a perfected son/daughter of God and the human race. As you overcome the desires and passions of your lower animal self, you make room for the living God within you, the Christ Spirit, to manifest in you and your life. The growth of this part of you is our Divine heritage and constant progress in spiritual evolution is your destiny. What you begin today you will continue tomorrow. And in the world of spirit or light you will still be working to guide, inspire and bless humankind, in the same way as many of you are doing, now.’

‘The mystery and the miracle of life is continually making itself known and manifests itself through all your experiences. But those of death reveal themselves when you re-enter into world of spirit and with it regain the conscious awareness that life is eternal. As the spirit and soul withdraw from earthly life they escape into the freedom of their true home, where they are free to explore other levels of existence. Why do you grieve when your loved one has entered into such a much fuller and richer life? Or are you weeping because you are feeling lonely? There is no need for shedding tears over souls who have gone onward to a greater happiness than the Earth plane can offer.’

From ‘Illumination’ first published 1937: ‘Death is a mystery only because you do not understand. As a child is received into earthly life with love and rejoicing, can you imagine with how much more joy returned souls are welcomed to the spirit world? Could you but understand, you would rejoice with them and pray: ‘God, I thank You that my loved one has entered into the fuller and richer life of the spirit.’

‘Would you chain your loved ones down, keep them in some dark cell of age and pain, just because you love them so dearly? Would that be the voice of love? Rather than doing that a truly loving heart cries: ‘Beloved, I raise myself with you into the light. Enter and be joyful there, for in due course I shall be joining you.’

From the Lodge Calendar February 2008: ‘Words can be cheap and may fall as dead ash in the end. Yet, if you base your life on God-action in thought, word and deed, you are acting as a conscious being in the vast world of light where the only genuine and lasting happiness and perfection can be found. Therefore, walk the narrow path of doing what your inner guidance tells you is right. Never forget that you are not walking alone and that your Guardian Angel is helping you in all your endeavours. Whenever you are ready to know more about yourself, God and the world you are living in, it will show you the way.’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.