Courtjester's Food For Thought - Page 269

Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 69169219259261262263264265266267268269
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2690

Thread: Courtjester's Food For Thought

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    This new part of my jottings is being launched today, the 10th January 2020. It is the day of the full Moon in Cancer, the sign of the caring and nurturing aspect of the Divine Trinity, the Great Mother of all life. The full Moon in any sign is always a time for finding enlightenment. It does not need to consist of mind-blowing and Earth-shattering revelations. Sometimes it brings us flashes of enlightenment about ordinary daily events that have been puzzling us for a long time. Suddenly we understand! That’s the healing magic of the Moon and the Great Mother’s wisdom and love at work. In Cancer the Moon is in its own sign and Her energies therefore have extra strength.

‘Be A Miracle Worker’

Part One

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

True Miracles

To update what the Angels and I told you in the Jesus legend’s St. John 14:12: ‘Truly I tell you, in the fullness of time every one of you will also do the works that I am believed to have done. You will be performing even greater ones, because unlike Me you really exist and are one with the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, and the hierarchy of their Angels.’ Now that the age of truth is with you, the time has come for even the last one of you to discover that in truth the Divine Trinity consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. There never has been a separation between us and you. We have always been at one with every human being, regardless of what the religions of your world tried to make you believe.

Jesus was not a historical person but merely created as a thoughtform, the higher esoteric meaning of the miracles this God-man performed for long enough have been hiding behind the surface words of the tale that was woven around him. Having reached the age of truth, your world has the right to know that a) because the miracles were part of a myth, like Jesus they never existed in the realities of earthly life; b) Jesus is the symbolism of every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. As soon as another one of you has evolved into a channel of My Light, the Angels of healing and peace can manifest ever greater true wonders and miracles through them. See the first three links at the end of this chapter.

Sharing with as many as possible the knowledge the Angels and I for some time have been bringing to your world, potentially provides every human being with the power of making the blind see and the deaf hear. It’s as simple as helping those, who so far have been blind and deaf to their true nature and the wise higher purpose of their existence, find a better understanding of these things. The esoteric meaning behind Literally and metaphorically speaking, feet represent humankind’s understanding and Jesus washing the feet of his disciples is a symbolic description of this process.

The world of your emotions is ruled by the Earth element water. And the parable of Jesus walking on the water represents getting hold of the world of your feelings and mastering them, so that they no longer rule you and your life. Being in charge of this aspect of your nature is one of the most vital lessons on the road to gaining spiritual Mastership. Every human being – whether someone is as yet aware of it or not – has always been walking this pathway. The whole of the Jesus legend depicts the behaviour and reactions to people and circumstances that is expected of those who have mastered the earthly part of their being and through this evolved into a Christed one in their own right.

However, no spiritual progress is possible for as long as you are holding onto false beliefs like Jesus as a historical figure, it will remain impossible for the Angels and Me to work any kind of miracle through you. Your small earthly self needs to freely and willingly, totally and unconditionally surrender itself to its heavenly counterpart, your God or Christ nature, of which Jesus is a symbol. When your higher nature has completely taken over its lower counterpart and they truly have become one, you are at one with the will and wishes of the Divine Trinity. As soon as you are following without hesitation the guidance you receive intuitively from the Angels and Masters around My throne, the Christ Circle, and when the last one of our karmic debts has been redeemed, by none other than you yourself, healing miracles can come about. The first one is relieving you of your afflictions and when, as a result, our energies are flowing unhindered through you, also for those around you. Only then!

The selfish desires of your earthly nature for fame, glory and mountains of earthly possessions have to be left behind by aspiring healers and lightbringers, pathfinders and miracle workers in waiting. when of your own free will you have be nailed them to the cross of your present existence, nothing will stand in the way of unselfishly serving Me for the highest good and the greatest joy of all humankind as laid down in the Divine great plan of life. And that’s how eventually even the last and slowest small earthly self will evolve into a channel through which our energies can flow with ever increasing strength into Mother Earth and all her kingdoms for the blessing and healing of all their lifeforms.

The spirit/souls of the human race were created specifically to assist their home planet with the evolutionary journey from a purely material place to a spiritual one. Every one of you started their existence as an idea in the Great Father’s mind. As a minute spark of My Light it enters its physical counterpart, the small earthly self. For all of you the education in the school of Earth life is compulsory. Naturally, it starts at the lowest point of the evolutionary spiral which moves everything in the whole of Creation slowly but surely forwards and upwards. This continues until the highest levels of life have been reached by all manifestations of life. In the case of humankind this means the lower earthly self, in the fullness of time, evolving into a Christed one in its own right who behaves and acts in full consciousness of its true higher nature and oneness with the Divine Trinity.

Each new earthly lifetime, regardless of how hard and difficult it may turn out to be in the end, was not inflicted upon you by anyone or anything in the whole of Creation, especially not by your Creator. They were chosen by none other than each one of you yourselves. Even though your lower earthly selves are unaware of it for a long time, the spirit realm is your true home from which you emerge anew at the beginning of every new earthly sojourn and to which you return at the end of it. You stay there and enjoy a period of rest and recuperation from the stresses and strains of earthly life. But eventually you realise that if you ever wish to progress sufficiently on your evolutionary journey to be released from spending more lifetimes in physicality. There is nothing for it but applying for another spell of taking part in the lessons of the earthly school of life, to assist you with maturing into spiritual adulthood.

No-one ever forces you to do anything. You are always the bottom line, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of you, you decide what kind of a lifetime looks like the most promising one for propelling you forwards and upwards on your ascent of the spiritual mountain of life. The Divine spark in every earthly self at some stage of your development stirs from its slumbering state. Slowly but surely the lower part of you then becomes consciously aware of who and what you truly are and that you have always remained at one with your Creator.

Wise ones are under no illusions while they are resting in the world of spirit. They know full well that earthly life is a hard road that is strewn with rocks and boulders of all shapes and sizes. They appreciate that it is also a thorny one where plenty of enticing sweetly scented roses flower by the roadside that need to be handled with the greatest of care because they have some nasty thorns. This does not surprise them because they are aware that each one of you without exception, My beloved children of the Earth, is a young God in the making. Every human being is a ‘chip off the old block’, as the people of your world like to say. Indeed you are, but of Me and not of your earthly parents. You merely come through them. You are not of them and do not belong to them, you belong to Me. The essence of you is spirit/soul and your true home is My realm.

Recommended Reading:

Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

Miracles And Wonders – Part Two

Co-Creators With God

Although at first they are present merely in seedform, every human being has inherited all my characteristics and powers and is a microcosm of the macrocosm of the whole of Creation. The way the parts of your physical body correspond to the planets of your solar system is clear evidence of this. See the relevant link at the end of this chapter. You are My co-creators and therefore constantly in the process of creating something. Whatever is in your life at any given time was created by you alone and you are responsible for every aspect of it. Your earthly personality is your own doing and what kind of parents you get in each new lifetime depends on how you behaved towards your offspring in previous ones.

Every one of you was created after the prototype of the perfect human being that exists as an idea in the Great Father’s mind. Initially untouched by anything that happens on the earthly plane of life, His will and power in close co-operation with the love and wisdom of his feminine counterpart, the Great Mother, once created the beginnings of the human race there. And that is the higher esoteric meaning behind the tale of the immaculate conception.

You are young Gods in the making and manifestations of the Great Father/Mother and Me, as well as the rest of the whole of Creation. In the course of many lifetimes each has to serve their apprenticeship through taking part in the lessons of the school of earthly life. To assist you with becoming familiar with every aspect of any kind of experience that is available on that plane and to ensure that your curriculum is thoroughly learned and never forgotten, it is of the greatest importance that all of you get to know both sides of every picture. That’s why in some of your lifetimes you find yourself at their giving end and in others on the receiving one.

The Sun in your birthchart is the symbolism of Me. I am the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above your world. I am the Sun of all Suns and the Light of all lights. Your birthchart’s Sun shows your small earthly self the way forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. The Moon is doing its best to hold you back and keep you in the past. But because of its directness My Light is more powerful and this is how I am constantly drawing all lifeforms, not merely those of the Earth, into My loving embrace.

The Moon represents the personality of your easily frightened lower earthly self. With its fear of the unknown and the future it clings to that which it knows as tried and tested to be good. You will not find this surprising when you consider humankind’s history and the harrowing lifetimes every one of you is bound to have experienced in the early stages of their earthly education. This applies particularly to the approx. six thousand years of the patriarchy’s with its expressions of the masculine lust for power, empire building and warmongering. And the all-masculine patriarchic religions provided the males of your species with ever more excuses for warring, in the name of a God who never existed, against those who followed different belief systems. To teach you the value of peace and truth, that’s how the characteristics and powers of the Great Father – in the absence of the love and wisdom of His feminine counterpart – expressed themselves in your world in ever more cruel and destructive ways.

This false belief was purposely created for the above mentioned reason by the Angels and Masters around My throne, the Christ Circle. Regardless of this, the will and power of the Great Father and the love and wisdom of the Great Mother have never ceased to move the whole of Creation from the lowest point of the evolutionary spiral with its crude and unevolved state forwards and upwards to something that is more beautiful and perfect. In your world, with its lack of understanding of this process, lower states are perceived as bad, ugly and evil, for example in the case of young and inexperienced spirit/souls. But in truth they too are on their personal journey of growing into something that is good and right, beautiful and perfect, in keeping with the idea of the Father’s mind.

On the whole you reincarnate one lifetime after another into the same groups and families. But the more spiritually mature of you also take part in the cultures of other countries around your world, to become familiar with and practise their belief systems. That’s how old and experienced spirit/souls are likely to have taken part in Christianity’s inquisition and witch hunting, as well as the human sacrifices of the Inca religion in the part of your planet that is now known as Latin America. Through this they have been getting to know the lower and lowest drives and urges of humankind’s nature, both at the giving and also the receiving end.

The Divine spark of the earthly personality of every one of you is a tiny part of Me through which I am experiencing and getting to know another expression of Me. When your earthly self has reached a certain developmental point, this tiny light begins to stir from its slumbers. Your lower self’s superconscious faculties that are your conscious connection with Me start to unfold and the gift of understanding the higher levels of life seeps into your consciousness. The ultimate aim of every human being’s earthly education, independent of which lessons they are presently taking part in, is to evolve into a healer and lightbringer. And at the end of this part of your curriculum each one of you in their own right will have evolved into a Christed one and miracle worker.

As often as not, this is a road that takes you through some kind of serious illness. The most important thing in your search for healing is reminding the age-old sayings: ‘First healer heal thyself!’, ‘God helps those who help themselves!’ and ‘When the need is greatest, God is nearest.’ They most certainly are true. During particularly trying times the Healing Angels and I can come much closer to you, but only if you invite us in and pray for our assistance. Spiritually, knowledge is light and not knowing darkness. And we are the only ones who can provide you with the light of truth that is required by those who wish to act as co-creators of healing miracles, first for themselves and then for those around them.

Accidents or coincidences do not exist in your world. Everything that happens to you was created by you. The unpleasant and painful things that enter your life do not do this for nothing but for the wise higher duel purpose of redeeming some of your karmic debts and teaching you something. Therefore, do not begrudge anything that ever came your way and do not be afraid of what may still lie ahead. If you ask us, we shall be there to help you work your way through it. When severe tests and trials that are coming your way, sometimes thick and fast, know that they only do so because you are spiritually mature and strong enough to cope with them. Knowing that it was you who chose this pathway, live in hope with faith and truth in our blessing and healing powers in your heart. Refuse to give in and feel sorry for yourself or resentful.

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Miracles And Wonders – Part Three

Earthly Life’s Summit

The spirit realm is a place where honesty and truth rule supreme. That’s why for those who wish to progress spiritually on the earthly plane things have to be for real. Pretending and faking something, lying and cheating, some of the most popular pastimes of past ages and especially during the Piscean one, merely produce negative Karma. In some future lifetime it has to be redeemed and that by none other than you.

Rest assured that the Angels and Masters in charge of you and your world know you better than you do yourself and the intentions behind every one of your thoughts, words and actions are clearly visible to them. With it being impossible to hide anything here, no-one can hope to join their ranks and files without having reached spiritual Mastership. It is for this reason that Saturn’ energies have always provided the lifepath of every human being with delays and frustrations galore.

Saturn is a symbolism of the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of the Divine Trinity. Its main purpose of this planet’s energies is teaching you self-discipline and self-mastery. Saturn is also known as the planet of Karma that is the home of a group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma. In charge of humankind’s spiritual bank account, for the whole of race and every spirit/soul within it, these Angels are working in close co-operation with many other groups of their hierarchy and especially the Healing Angels. All together the Angels are responsible for the care of earthly life’s wellbeing and its evolutionary progress on all its levels.

Saturn together with Uranus are the planetary co-rulers of the eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius, and also its natural domain, the eleventh house. The Saturnian energies are the guardians and keepers of the spiritual gates that lead into the freedom of the Aquarian age that consists of the ability to believe what your heart and soul tell you to be true. No human spirit/soul will ever be capable of walking through these gates without its earthly self having achieved spiritual mastery and having redeemed every last one of its karmic debts. It’s the manner in which you deal with the obstacles that are getting in your way that shows the wise ones in My world who are in charge of you the degree of your spiritual development.

That is the decisive factor whether, at the natural end of your present lifetime, you will require further lessons on the earthly plane for the completion of your education there. If the vibrations your whole being emanates have become so refined that you will be able to continue your studies on the next higher level of life. The more highly evolved you become, the more you choose lifetimes in which you are strongly influenced by the Saturnian energies. Although your earthly self may find this hard to believe, it is nonetheless the truth that you are seeking the test and trials, delays and frustrations of such a lifetime. They are assisting you with developing your spiritual strength, resilience and determination with which to reach out for far distant goals and the ability to slowly but surely, cautiously hand over hand work your way towards it.

It’s not for nothing that Saturn rules Capricorn, the tenth sign and house of the zodiac. Together with Uranus this planet co-rules Aquarius, the eleventh sign and house. During lifetimes in Capricorn the highest achievements potentially are within the reach of those who are willing to work for them, because they are unlikely to drop into anyone’s lap. They usually only come about after a long and hard slog and patiently enduring the hurdles and obstacles that are sure to present themselves on your way through earthly life. You are the only one who can transform them and don’t allow anyone to try to convince you otherwise.

Aquarius is the sign of friendship and siblinghood with all life. In this sign humankind’s highest dreams and aspiration can find fulfilment if you go about it the right way. Uranus is the planet of rebellion and revolution against the old established order of things. The aim of its energies is to bring freedom to you and your world. As the breaker of chains and taboos that brings down and destroys false idols by revealing the truth about them, they have the power of freeing you of the many false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that in the course of many lifetimes have accumulated in your race’s collective and individual soul memories. The main aim of the Uranian influence has always been speeding up the movement of you and your world forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Alas, only when the dust has settled after one of the disruptions this causes the progress that has been made is very real and beneficial. And the deeper you are entering into the Aquarian age, the more noticeable this will become.

The trouble is that during your times in earthly life you will only ever be able to see one side of any picture and that, on many occasions, will be less than half of what is actually there. Yet, in all your endeavours never forget that, with the help of the Angels and Me, any condition can be healed and all crooked corners made straight. And never forget that miracles can only come about for you if you request our assistance. Only then can we guide and intuitively show you how you can contribute to making them happen. When your earthly self has totally and unconditionally surrendered itself to its higher God or Christ Self and us, the end of your apprenticeship’s first phase has been reached. Without this it’s impossible to remove yourself from the obligation of further earthly sojourns.

When the drives and urges of your lower nature have been nailed to the cross of earthly life and died there, and your higher nature has taken over completely, you have evolved into a Christed one in your own right. This is the summit of your earthly education. Your own experiences have taught you to trust our instructions and when, as a result, you constantly work hand in hand with us, you have become worthy of playing the role of pioneer and wayfinder for those who wish to walk in your footsteps. The points then have been set for a miracle to happen to you and through you. They will not be denied to anyone who asks for them. They are sure to come about, but in My time and My ways, and not yours.

The more patiently and lovingly you handle the tests and trials that are bound to come your way, without thinking of them as some kind of undeserved punishment and instead recognise them as opportunities for making good where you once sinned, the more easily your spiritual bankbook’s balance will be restored. That alone allows the unhindered flow of My healing energies through your whole system to regenerate and heal every part of it. Potentially, every one of you is a healer and worker of miracles and this new part of the Aquarian jottings is My personal invitation to become one for all those who are reading it. If you seriously want peace to come to your world, please share it with as many as possible.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Miracles And Wonders – Part Four

Revealing The Truth

No true and lasting healing can take place in anyone’s physical body unless their indwelling spirit/soul has been healed first. This miracle can only come about through the patient coming to terms with and accepting the following:

1. Humankind’s true nature.
    2. The higher purpose of everyone’s earthly existence.
    3. The working of the processes of life.
    4. The affect the Divine Universal laws have on all life throughout the whole of Creation, including humankind.
    5. Who and what is constantly toiling behind the surface of your earthly existence on the behalf of you and your world.
    6. Things can only manifest themselves on the earthly plane after they have been created on the inner spiritual level. No-one should run away with the idea that anything can happen on its own. It most certainly does not!
    7. Everything that has ever taken place has been in keeping with the Divine great plan and the myriads of small plans within it.
    8. Thought is the most powerful force of all in the whole of Creation.
    9. As co-creators with the Great Father/Mother and Me, you are constantly in the process of bringing something into being. With every one of your thoughts, words and actions you are creating it.
    10. Whatever one of you sends out into the Universe in this manner has to return to you in the fullness of time. Even if it takes hundreds or thousands of lifetimes, it cannot do anything else.

How can anyone mature into spiritual adulthood without knowing these things? Spirit/souls who are less experienced than you also have to find out about My dualities and polarities and that they are an essential part of every human being’s character make-up, including theirs. In all of you the forces of masculine and feminine, darkness and light, good and evil, higher and lower nature, and so forth are constantly at work and affecting in thoughts, words and deeds everything you do.

In Me every aspect of the dualities and polarities are equal partners. They are working peacefully and harmoniously together and lovingly respond to each other. For as long as they are still at loggerheads, the main task facing you is reconciling and healing them together into one well functioning unit like Mine. It takes some earthly selves a long time before they realise what is at stake here. Until that point of someone’s development has been reached, they are likely to project the unseen subconscious parts onto the people around them.

This is because your environment acts like a mirror and the qualities you recognise in others in truth are also yours. You can only see in them what in you as well. That applies as much to good, pleasant and noble characteristics as bad, evil and ugly ones. Your world has purposely designed to reflect the inner invisible aspects of your earthly personality. They are constantly rising from your subconscious into your conscious awareness. Wise ones, who are aware of this, address and correct in themselves that which they recognise as irritating and annoying in others. They know that embracing and owning up them is the right way of letting them go, once and for all. They can still see those characteristics in other, but it does no longer bother them unduly.

The God-man Jesus represents the higher and lower aspects of your nature. As many of you know by now, he is not a historic figure that once walked in your midst. The story of his life describes the initiations that all human beings have to go through on their evolutionary journey up the spiritual mountain of earthly life. The itinerant preacherman and wonderworker is a symbolism of you when you start sharing, with as many as possible, the learning you have gathered along the pathway of your present lifetime.

Many in your world are searching for a soulmate in the hope that such a person will make them whole, but in truth I am the one all of you are looking for. You do not need other people to make you whole; you already are or rather you will be as soon as you have integrated the polarities within you and through this fully re-connected with Me, your highest God or Christ Self. The ultimate purpose of your earthly education has been fulfilled when you understand your true nature, the higher purpose of your existence and the high and holy destiny that awaits every human being. Earth life then has nothing left to teach you.

When you have been spiritually blind and deaf and begin to realise that the essence of your being is spirit/soul who is immortal and will never die, and that it is this part of your being that is trying to tell you about its special needs through an illness of your physical body, the Angels and I rejoice because you are paying attention at last. Whenever someone asks for our help with healing their afflictions, their higher nature is waking from its slumbers and the miracle of making a blind one see and a deaf one hear is happening for you.

You then discover that the spirit world has always communicated with humankind in myths and legends, metaphors and allegories. It dawns on you that insisting that every word of such tales is true and should be understood literally has been an excellent way of hiding the truth. You realise that revealing it had to wait until the right time for doing so had come. Working out, each for themselves, the higher esoteric meaning that has always been hiding behind the surface words of such tales is every human being’s task on the earthly plane. This is a slow and gradual process that, towards the end of your present lifetime, assists you with developing the ability that is known as true clairvoyance.

You then no longer have any difficulties recognising the esoteric meaning behind the strange interlude of the Jesus legend when the Master washes the feet of his disciples. Knowing that literally and metaphorically speaking the feet represent humankind’s understanding, wise ones appreciate that it is an allegory of how, on the road to spiritual Mastership, it eventually becomes every human being’s duty to share the wisdom and knowledge the Angels and I are giving to your world through those who are acting as their channel. Each time you are helping someone find a better understanding of their true nature and the higher purpose and the meaning of their existence, you are washing their feet metaphorically speaking.

And that’s how every Divine spark on its evolutionary journey slowly but surely lights up and changes first of all into a small still flame of love. Shedding its light into your world, it keeps on growing. The more it unites itself with others, the more the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun, both manifestations of the Great Father/Mother and Me, cleanse and purify all lower energies and transforms them into blessing and healing energies. In this way, with the passing of time, the flame grows into an ever more powerful blaze that gradually absorbs the dark clouds of ignorance and fear that are still filling not only the person’s own but also your whole world’s consciousness. This sacred fire alone has the power of uplifting and transmuting them into total faith and trust in the blessing and healing power of the Angels and Me that freely flows into the heart and soul of humankind.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Miracles And Wonders – Part Five

Sharing Your Gifts

The ultimate purpose of every human being’s earthly lifetimes is learning to love the Divine way. This means totally and unconditionally loving everybody and all lifeforms, without prejudice. As soon as you grasp this, you realise that this kind of loving is not mere a feeling for a person or a group of people, not even for the whole of humankind and its world but for the whole of Creation and everything that exists within it. This recognition awakes in you a slowly increasing need to do what you can to lessen humankind’s suffering and make a contribution towards putting an end to it for the entire planet. With the passing of time it dawned on you that all of it has its roots in the lack of knowledge and understanding of the spiritual background of your earthly existence and that therefore all suffering is basically unnecessary.

Intuitively inspired by the Angels and Me, you then start using your special gifts, which have taken you many lifetimes to develop, to bring new hope, faith and trust to humankind through a better comprehension of the high and holy destiny that is in store for every human being, independent of where presently may be on the spiral of their personal evolutionary development. You set about doing giving of your best to explain to as many as possible the pathway that leads to the fulfilment of this destiny, so we can do the rest of helping those who are ready to find your gift.

In the fullness of time, the endeavours of all human beings are going to be part of loving for its own sake. Everything you then do is carried out with love – walking and talking, eating and breathing, thinking and studying, dreaming and sleeping. That’s how all your organs, cells and faculties slowly start attuning themselves to the will and wishes of the Great Father and the Great Mother’s sacred wisdom and love. More and more you are at one with them. Gradually you work is increasingly instilled with the power of the Highest to create goodwill, healing and peace not only for your readers but for your whole world. It is a permanent state of consciousness that fills your entire being with the Divine energies and everything you do is a song that has a sweet melody of its own, waiting to be share with as many as possible.

When you are loving the Divine way, you no longer love people for this, that or the other quality you perceive in them. You love them just because they ARE. You will find that it is possible to love someone without liking them or rather their behaviour and what they are doing. You not condone them. Love that understands all, the way the Angels and I do, and because of this love forgives and loves all. You too will have no difficulties loving and forgiven people as soon as you have grasped that sometimes they cannot help themselves because of the earthly lessons in which they are presently taking part.

And because the Angels and Masters on the highest levels of life love you and your world and want you to assist your progress on the evolutionary spiral, they are constantly providing fresh ideas for the communication technology that’s available to you at any given time. They want you to share with those around you what the pathway through your present lifetime has taught you with as many people as possible. That’s how every human being potentially has the power of decreasing the number of those who to this day are struggling through their earthly existence blind and deaf to their true spiritual nature. Helping them to see and hear are among the miracles that the Angels and I are delighted to perform through you.

Bearing in mind how much misery and suffering proselytising the false beliefs of your world’s religions of the past once created, you will be glad to hear that this is no longer desirable. Besides, modern communication systems are rendering that kind of thing unnecessary. For as long as you are doing your best to make full use of the talents that have been bestowed upon you and willing to make them available free of charge wherever someone is likely to be in need of them, the Angels and I will intuitively guide you to such places and tell you how to go about it.

By bringing your gifts to ever more of those who are ready to have their feet washed, metaphorically speaking, you together with us will be assisting them with moving forwards and upwards on their individual healing journey. Steadily increasing viewing figures shall be your reward and the signal that none of your efforts has been for nothing and is appreciated. Most important of all, never forget that each time one of you heals, the miracle is multiplied many times over because not only your world but the whole of Creation is healing with you.

What a long way you and your world have already come. Rest assured that there is a great deal more in preparation and all of it, for those who go about it the right way, good. And because every birthday is in truth the end of a year and not its beginning, this also applies when another year of your calendar has come to its end. This means that the New Year 2019 was really the beginning of the year 2020. Let’s take a look at what numerology can reveal about what was then ahead of you. The 2 is ruled by the Moon, the sign of Cancer and the Great Mother, the mothering, caring and nurturing aspect of the Divine Trinity. And for the whole of the year 2019 the Mother has been providing you with the double strength of the civilising, balancing and harmonising influence of Her energies of wisdom and love.

2019 has been a period in which your world was ruled by the master vibration 22 and this is true not only for that year but for the whole of the decade ahead. And because 2 + 2 = 4 and the 4 is under the rulership of Aquarius, it will also be much more strongly under the influence of the energies of the Divine Waterbearer, the astrological symbol of Aquarius. In support of humankind’s efforts, the civilising and peace-loving influence of the feminine wisdom and love energies are going to become more prominent and noticeable in both genders and that throughout the whole of the decade. The strong presence of the Great Mother’s caring and nurturing energies can be tapped into to assist you with improving and healing your relationship first with yourself and then with those around you. From there they can then be directed to flow into the welfare of your planet and all lifeforms that are sharing it with you.

As the year 2020 is the beginning of 2021, the energies available to you for the year ahead are going to be ruled by 2 + 2 +1 = 5. 2 = The Moon, ruler of Cancer, the nurturing and caring sign of the zodiac that represents the Great Mother’s love and wisdom. 1 = The Sun, ruler of Leo, representing the Great Father’s will and power. 5 = Mercury, planetary ruler of Gemini, the sign of your siblings and the world around you, as well as Virgo, the teaching, healing and harvest sign of the zodiac. Its symbol is the Virgin who holds a sheaf of corn in her arms. The energies of this sign have the power of bringing the spiritual harvest down to the Earth.

In Roman mythology Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. He stole their sacred fire, i.e. their wisdom and knowledge and brought it to the Earth to relieve the suffering of humankind and all lifeforms that are sharing your planet. And that’s what Mercury is waiting to help ever more of you to do. His efforts are supported by a double dose of the Mother’s feminine love and wisdom, assisted by the masculine will and power of the Father. Notice how He no longer dominates the earthly scene but has moved quite naturally into the background of what is happening.

Anyone who tunes into the frequencies of the Angels and Me and whose intention is to unselfishly work with our energies for the highest good and the greatest joy of your whole world, together with us wields the power of bringing all of you closer to the promised new golden age that lies within your reach now. Avarice and greed will by then have gone from your world and everybody merely takes what they need. The rest is left for those who are walking behind and that’s why hunger and starvation will no longer be known. Goodwill and peace, harmony and happiness will be the supreme ruler of your world. Sickness and diseases will have been overcome because all those taking part in earthly life have learnt how to heal themselves, those around them and your world, assisted by the healing miracles that could be performed by us through these people.

This is how the cells and atoms of their physical bodies are gradually filling with so much light that this their vehicle for getting around on Mother Earth slowly but surely is becoming more ethereal. The vibrations of everyone who turns to us to request our guidance and protection are speeding up. As their bodies grow lighter and brighter, the same happens to your planet. Bodies that are filled with light no longer need to perish, the way they used to do in times gone by. And that’s how the notion of death and the fear of it with the passing of time will fade away. You know that the Universal laws rule life throughout the whole of Creation and that whatever you send into your world and the rest of the Universe can do nothing but return to you. It enables you to do only that which is good, right and beautiful so that in due course nothing but more of the same can come back. This knowledge will gradually free your race and world from the fear of the future and the unknown.

My beloved children of the Earth, as you will be able to see for yourself by now, there really is no need for being downhearted. So be of good cheer! For as long as you live in hope and with your whole being trust the blessing and healing power of the Angels and Me, everything will be well and in the end work out for the highest good and greatest joy of you and your world. Because of the laws of love and evolution it cannot be any other way.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Miracles And Wonders – Part Six

Where Is The Truth?

I am the voice of the Divine Trinity, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, and that is the truth. In six thousand years of patriarchy with its all-male religions this truth has never changed because it is one of those that are unchangeable and will forever remain the same. As they were yesterday, so they are today and in all Eternity will be, regardless what anyone may say to contradict this. That particularly applies to the organisations that established themselves around these religions. The only thing that down the ages has altered and that many times is the way the Angels and I have been presenting the Divine truth through the many different belief systems that we gave to your world. The wise higher purpose behind creating them was to steadily increase your race’s understanding of the spiritual background of its earthly existence.

All lower selves on the earthly plane are constantly occupied with learning how to deal with this part of humankind’s individual and collective unceasing and relentless march forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. And every one of you eventually reaches the developmental point when doubts begin to creep into your mind whether the sacred teachings of your world really are literally true, the way they say they are. You then begin to ask yourself: ‘If they are not true, what is the truth?’ Potentially, I am every human being’s inner teacher and guidance, the wise one or living God within. That is the only truly reliable and trustworthy guru in the whole of Creation, who is waiting to stir from its slumber all of you. The more you work with Me and follow My advice, learning to trust what comes to you intuitively, the more of the Divine wisdom and truth I am going to reveal to you.

Nothing in the whole of Creation happens without the Great Father’s will and wishes, the Great Mother’s wisdom and love as well as the knowledge of the wise ones in the spiritual background of your earthly existence. In charge of every aspect of the development of you and your world, they are the eye that never sleeps and nothing is beyond their reach. If you believe you can sneak something into your world without anybody on our level noticing it, you could not be more mistaken. You are magnetic beings and every one of your thoughts, words and actions has a certain vibration that imprints itself on the etheric level and is registered in the Akashic Records.

During your education in the earthly school of life, it takes many lifetimes before you realise which truths are unchangeable. For example, every human being is a co-creator with God, who is constantly in the process of creating something; everything in the whole of Creation is ruled by Divine Universal laws; whatever you send into your world affects the rest of life everywhere and causes either a positive or negative reaction; this creates what’s known to humankind as Karma. You are responsible for every bit of it and at some stage of your journey up the spiritual mountain of earthly life things unerringly find their way back to you – good and bad ones alike. The realisation of this empowers you to create only that which is good, right and beautiful in your life. This ensures that in due course nothing but more of the same can return to you.

The ideas for the new tales and legends that appeared during certain stages of humankind’s development were provided by none other than the Angels and Me. It was done for the specific purpose of bringing a new belief system to your world for which sufficient numbers of you were ready. To update the Bible’s St. John 8:31-32 for the Aquarian age: Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him: ‘If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth and that will set you free. The sacred teachings of your world have always contained some Divine wisdom and truth. But they can only be found when you search for them in the right places and that is the esoteric higher meaning that is hidden behind the surface words of their parables and tales. You then understand that the story of my life is but a legend, that I never existed as a historical figure who once walked in your midst, and that this is the unchangeable truth about me and my work.’

When you are faced with the task of dissolving your inner blockages and freeing your earthly self of all its fears, especially those of God, of life and death, of the future and the unknown, nothing but the truth and the whole truth is good enough. It alone can free you from the religious slavery of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that were spread by the old belief systems of your world. As the executors of My great plan of life, the Angels and Masters around My throne are responsible for the development of you and your world on all its levels. They are My voice that speaks to you from your innermost heart, My dwelling place.

The guidance you receive intuitively from there is the most powerful protection imaginable that enables you to enjoy the freedom of the Aquarian Age that consists of believing what you intuitively know as true and what is not. You are then marching to the tune of your inner drum and no longer have any need for being led by the nose and following any kind of herd. Guided and protected by the Angels and Me you are finding your own truth and happy to share it with those around you. That’s how in the new age everybody will gradually be developing into simultaneously leading and following.

As soon as you have spiritually matured sufficiently, that’s how with the passing of time we are going to reveal to you ever more of the true higher esoteric meanings of metaphors and allegories of all belief systems your world has ever known. You will then be able to perceive that each one of them has taken humankind that bit closer to the revelations and enlightenment of the Aquarian Age, the age of truth. It has always been part of My great plan of life that My sacred wisdom and truth should then start to flow directly from the minds of the Angels and Masters around My throne, the Christ Circle, into the receiver/transmitter stations of the earthly minds that have been tuned into our frequencies. This shows their readiness for functioning as our channels through whom My wisdom and truth flow with increasing abundance into your world.

The road that leads to this phase of humankind’s development is a tough and demanding one. In the course of many lifetimes your spirit/soul is the prisoner of its earthly counterpart, the small and easily frightened lower self. It suffers correspondingly and its pain manifests itself as illnesses in the human physical body. For as long as you are unaware of what is happening to you, you will experience days of despair when it seems impossible to break the bond between your spirit/soul and its outer vehicle for the present lifetime. No matter how hard you try to work on freeing yourself, you cannot do this on your own. Until your earthly self has finally surrendered itself totally and unconditionally to its heavenly counterpart, your very own God or Christ nature, so that through this it can grow stronger day by day, you cannot be released. But eventually something magical takes place on the inner level and without any external changes, oh wonder of all wonders you are free!

Things that had previously been obscure to you become clear in your mind and your problems and difficulties appear to resolve themselves. This can only come about when the sacred marriage between Heaven and Earth, your higher and lower nature, is taking place. The light of Me, your God or Christ Self, then gradually absorbs the fears and anxieties which its earthly counterpart in the course of many lifetimes stored in the memories of its soul. In every new one they are programmed into the cells and atoms of its physical body.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Miracles And Wonders – Part Seven

The Acceptable Time Of The Lord

The six-pointed star is a symbolism of the healing process that leads to what the Christian teachings call ‘the acceptable time of the Lord’. The Lord represents every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. Trust this part of your being to bring about the healing miracle. It surely will do so as soon as the right conditions have been created. This is the case when the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that were stored in your soul memories have at last been dissolved. Never give up hope that at the right moment this will also be the case for you and that sooner or later you will get there. So be as still as possible and wait for the unfoldment of your very own healing miracle. Keep on keeping on doing your best and living with hope in your heart and trusting that God and the Angels are going to do the rest, as they surely will.

Everything in the whole of Creation consists of My light. The vibrations of that which is visible to earthly eyes have merely been slowed down and that also applies to every cell and atom of all physical bodies, human and animal alike. Now that you are aware of this, imagine that every part of your being is filling more and more with My light and the white healing magic of My energies that has always been flowing into everything that takes part in earthly life. It flows through the rays of the Sun in the sky above you. I am the Sun of all suns, the Light of all lights and the Sun behind your Sun. Even if the sky is covered by thick clouds, My rays still penetrate it.

Nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted. Everything is recycled and used again somewhere else. The fears and anxieties of all human soul memories that resulted from the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions, spread by the religions of your world and to this day by the mass media, are stored in humankind’s individual and collective soul memories. For as long as they remain stored in the cells and atoms of any physical body, that person will remain trapped on the earthly plane.

Tell those who are hoping for a healing miracle of their own that they are waiting to be absorbed into the light of Me, their higher God or Christ nature. In the temple of My loving heart they need to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies that are flowing to wherever they are needed, and especially when someone asks for them anywhere in the whole of Creation. Share with those in search of a healing miracle that the only way of bringing it about is through dissolving layer upon layer of the soul memories that are stored in the cells of every human physical body and affecting their lower self on the subconscious level. As this process is similar to the peeling of an onion, encourage people never to give up. The older and more experienced their spirit/soul is, the more layers have to be removed.

This continues until one fine day they are going to feel that some real progress has been made. This means they have reached ‘the acceptable time of the Lord’ mentioned earlier. On this road they may get easier days when they think that they really are moving forwards. But alas, to their greatest disappointment the next day may well be as hard and difficult to cope with again as any of the previous ones, creating the impression of moving one step forwards and two back. This, however, is definitely not the case. It’s just that on the difficult days it’s nose to the grindstone and, together with their Highest Self, getting on with shedding another layer of their soul memories and of the blockage.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Miracles And Wonders – Part Eight

The Quantum Leap

Mother Earth and every one of her creatures, including humankind, for quite some time have been undergoing a major frequency shift that represents a quantum leap in the development of your race’s spiritual awareness. The knowledge of this is helpful for those who are spiritually sufficiently mature to play an active part in your planet’s transformation into a more spiritual and ethereal one. Aquarius is one of the Air signs and the most essential requirement of the Aquarian Age are physical bodies that consist more and more of air and light for getting around on Mother Earth. This is because with every passing day you are moving deeper into this age and the power of its energies are constantly increasing.

That’s why, in keeping with My great plan of life, the Angels in charge of your planet’s wellbeing for some time have been changing the physical bodies of humans and animals alike from consisting mostly of water into being predominantly filled with air and light. It stands to reason that, when the cells of your body contain less water, there is more room for the atoms of My light. As the amount of light in your physical bodies increases, the vibrations of their atoms at the same time are being stepped up to a higher frequency. Through this your whole being is more in harmony with the higher levels of life.

And because your soul memories are stored in your waterbody, the more you work with the Angels and Me and let go of the shadows of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of past lifetimes, the more room there is in your physical body that can be filled with the light of Divine wisdom and truth. Each time you have worked your way through yet another difficult day of shedding another layer of your soul’s reminiscences, making you feel as if you were not progressing at all, you will notice on your next easier day that new knowledge has come to you. You will be astonished about how much you have grown not only in spiritual wisdom but also in understanding it and the ability of assisting others with their grasp of these matters.

You will then know with great clarity that for quite some time you and your world have been going through the major transformation of humankind’s rebirth into the awareness of its true higher God or Christ nature. Many in your midst are finding the changes this inevitably brings for every one of you extremely difficult to cope with. This applies especially to those who are insufficiently evolved and therefore unable to take part in the present evolutionary march forwards. In due course, one way or another, the lower selves of these spirit/souls are going to leave the earthly plane behind.

And that’s because their vibrations will be unsuitable for Mother Earth when the present transformation is complete. They will be reincarnating onto a younger and less evolved planet whose energies better suit their requirements. The soul memories and any credits and debts that have accrued in your spiritual bankbooks accompany every human spirit/soul wherever it may eventually find itself for continuing its learning process. That which was acquired in the school of earthly life will enable young and inexperienced soul/spirits to play the role of pioneers and wayfinders on their new home planet for those who are even less evolved than they are.

If your soul memories show the wise ones in charge of you in the spirit world that you departed from one of your previous earthly lifetimes through suicide, they know that your earthly self has already taken part in the lesson that there is no point in ending your present existence by your own hands. This is because the problems you hope to escape in one lifetime most certainly have to be faced by you again in the next one and however many more it may take to deal with and resolve the questionable issues satisfactorily. Suicide attempts can only be successful for those who still are in need of this essential part of your learning.

Whatever happens to you and wherever you are going to find yourself, your spirit guides will always be with you and doing their best to show you the way. However, they are not allowed to do the work on yourself, your earthly character and its soul memories for any one of you. They are constantly hoping that, when someone has tried to kill themselves unsuccessfully often enough, they will eventually come to their senses, go down on their knees and pray for the help of the higher forces of life. Without this no help from the Angels and Me can come to anyone. And that is why no matter how often and how hard some people may try, they will never succeed to end their present lifetime by suicide. The spirit guides and helpers are not going to allow you to do this. The only thing they can hope to achieve is creating more entries on the debit side of their spiritual bank account because of the suffering and heartache they are bringing to those around them.

The trouble is that, if one of your most recent earthly sojourns ended in this manner, your desire for running away from the obstacles that are presenting themselves on your pathway through life could be so strong that you cannot resist having one go after another. As you will not be allowed to indulge in your escapist tendencies, regardless of how many attempts you make, the wise ones will bring you back from death’s door time and again. That’s why we advise you to take note of the people around you and look out for those who do not understand why such things are happening to them.

Many want to end their lives because they are feeling lost. Do your best to reassure them that all is well and explain to them what is happening to you and your world. Some people want to hide and countless numbers are seeking refuge in the products of the pharmaceutical industry, because so far they have no idea of the wise higher purpose their earthly existence serves. Explain to them that a complete overhaul is taking place on the inner level of every human being and that of your world. Take heart, beloved children of the Earth, keep on keeping on, live in faith and with trust and hope filling your whole being that eventually your own and Mother Earth’s transformation will be complete. A new team of guides from a higher level of My realm is then likely to accompany you to show the way.

Every one of you was created for playing a specific role during this transformation. When it is complete you will have been instrumental in creating a New Earth and the new Golden Age of peace and harmony and of plenty for everybody. So do your best and pour all your energies into working for the whole of humankind and its world during this time of ever more rapidly expanding consciousness. Knowing that you are walking hand in hand with the Angels and Me will help you to focus your entire being on fulfilling the high and holy destiny that is in store for every human being at the end of their education as a physical being in a world of matter. Each one of you eventually evolves into a Christed one in their own right. You will then freely and willingly and unselfishly serve the Angels and Me as pioneer and wayfinder, healer and bringer of light in the form of Divine wisdom and truth, so we can bring them to wherever someone is in need of them.

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

A Thrill Of Hope

O Holy Night,
    The Stars are brightly shining,
    It is the true Saviour’s birth.
    The blessing and healing power of Christ Star’s
    Light is penetrating ever deeper into
    All human hearts and souls and that of our world.
    And ever more of them joyously respond
    By opening wide.

For long enough our world has been
    Suffering and pining in the prison of humankind’s
    Ignorance of God’s sacred wisdom and truth.
    Rejoice, because for some time the greatest
    Wonder and miracle of all times has been taking place
    And that is the rebirth of humankind
    Into the awareness of its true spiritual nature.
    Archangel Michael with the golden sword
    Of sacred knowledge that flows directly
    From the heartmind of the Highest into our world
    Touches the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions
    That in the course of many lifetimes have
    Accumulated in the memories of our souls.
    This contact transmutes them into
    Total faith and trust in our Creator
    And the basic goodness of the life
    That has been given to us and our world.

Fall on your knees, O hear the Angels voices.
    O night Divine,
    O night when the true Christ child is born
    In every heart and soul and that of our world,
    O night Divine, O night, O night Divine.

Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
    With glowing hearts by the cradle we stand,
    Because we now understand its true meaning.
    Led by the Christ Star’s light sweetly gleaming,
    The wise ones from the spirit realm are guiding
    And protecting us, helping us to recognise
    The symbolisms behind the Jesus legend’s surface words.
    They are telling us intuitively that the child’s parents
    Are the Great Father/Mother of all life,
    Who never left us and have always been with every one of us.
    Lovingly they are watching us and our world,
    Assisting the true Christ child’s birth
    In ever more human hearts,
    Whose symbol is the manger and
    The little town of Jerusalem
    Represents the whole of humankind.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God
    Have always been in charge of the development
    Of us and our world.
    They know the needs of everyone and,
    As far as our Karma allows,
    Are at all times doing their best to fulfil them.
    That’s why they are now providing us with
    The courage and strength to master
    The drives and urges of our lower nature.
    When we nail them to the cross of our earthly existence,
    From deep within everyone’s own being,
    Our God or Christ nature can then take over.

Glory be to our world’s true King And Queen
    And their only born Son/Daughter,
    The spirit of the Universal Christ,
    The Light of all lights and Sun of all suns.
    Before them we kneel in adoration,
    Giving thanks and praise for allowing us to know that:
    The main Divine laws are love and evolution,
    Their gospel is peace;
    Everybody is our sibling
    In the vast family of humankind;
    When we love and forgive each other,
    The karmic chains and shackles dissolve.
    We ourselves created them in past lifetimes
    When we were ignorant of our true nature and
    The presence of God’s Universal laws.

The knowledge of these things takes our world
    Forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life
    Into the new Golden Age when slavery and oppression,
    Warmongering, violence and strife will no longer be known.
    That’s why songs of joy and peace, faith and trust
    Are flowing from our hearts and souls,
    And we give thanks and praise to the Divine Trinity’s
    And bless its sacred name.

Each time another one of us becomes aware of their real nature
    And starts conducting their life in keeping with it,
    Another Christ child is born in Bethlehem.
    Hallelujah!

Adolphe Charles Adam
    Adapted for our time by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
    ‘What Does Christmas Mean In Our Time?’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Let It Be

The Angels and Masters in the
    Spiritual background of earthly life
    Are in charge of us and our world.
    They are the voice of the Great Father/Mother
    And of my conscience.
    Whenever I’m in trouble,
    Their wisdom and love speak to me:
    ‘Be still, My child,
    There’s a reason for everything
    And answers to all your questions.
    Let Me show the way and
    Refuse to rush into things.
    For a while let them be,
    So I can show you intuitively
    How to respond.
    Just let it be.

In my deepest, darkest hours
    This voice whispers: ‘Let it be.’
    And even if the broken-hearted people
    Of our world as yet cannot recognise this presence,
    The only thing they need to do is ask
    For their guidance and protection
    Which will never be denied.

That’s how, in due course,
    Everybody learns about the living God within
    And through their own experiences finds out
    That God is as much part of us as we are of God,
    That no-one is ever apart from God,
    And that with the help and will
    Of God and the Angels,
    The right way of handling
    Any situation is sure to be found.
    Just tell them about your troubles
    Follow their advice
    And let it be.

Spiritual wisdom and truth are God’s light.
    Whenever my life clouds over,
    I ask for the radiance of this light
    To shine onto my problems
    And intuitively show me the way forward.
    Knowing that it is always the right one for me,
    Even though it may not be for anyone else,
    And that this will continue forever,
    It’s easy to let people and things be.

That’s how in any difficult situation
    Divine love and wisdom can soon take over.
    And I hear my inner guidance whispering:
    ‘Look for the lesson, be patient, My child.
    Allow yourself to be and rest safely in the knowledge
    That the answers to all your questions will
    Never fail to come and light your way.

Just let yourself be and enjoy the voyage
    Of your earthly existence as much as you can,
    Bearing in mind that it’s merely a passing phase
    On spirit/soul’s long evolutionary journey.’

Paul McCartney
    Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
    ‘Let It Be’

‘Being part of and at one with the Great Father/Mother of all life, your soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. The Great Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All She desires is to protect the human race against destroying itself. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is but one of Her many symbols.’

Extract from a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides in
    ‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

From ‘The Second Coming Is Here’

Last edited by Aquarius; Today at 06:58 PM.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.