Courtjester's Food For Thought - Page 242

Thread: Courtjester's Food For Thought

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    Reflections On Growing Older - Part One

Drinking From The Eternal Fountain Of Youth

To me, growing older is the greatest gift that life has to bestow upon any of its children. In my view, it is not something to be afraid of, but to be looked forward to, relished and enjoyed, when it slowly but surely sneaks up on you. As the years moved by and the older I grew, the more my perspective of my life changed. One of the most enjoyable aspects of this part of my life is that with my ever increasing understanding of the spiritual background of life, many issues that once seemed all-important with the passing of time have simply fallen by the wayside.

It’s interesting to reflect a bit on those that once threatened to burn me up and swallow me whole around age 29 1/2, the time of my first Saturn Return, 40 to 45 Uranus Opposition, and 59 Second Saturn Return. You can read more about these landmarks in the evolutionary cycle of life by following the link at the end of this chapter. Having lived through the experiences the earlier parts of my life brought me, drawn the learning from them and having written about it, none of them are now of any consequence for me. This has set me free to make the most of what the experience of old age is bringing in rich measure. In my view that is the way it should be for all of us, although frequently it is not.

Having reached this time of life, any wisdom we gained is a reward for battling our way, as best we knew how to, through the many obstacles and hardships that are inevitable on our pathway through our present lifetime. I wish I had known then that no life can be without them, as otherwise we would not learn anything and grow. My situation eased considerably when I discovered that if we want help to come to us, we need to ask for it. God and the Angels can only draw closer when we reach out for their helping hands. I live in hope that this will also make my passage back into the world of light, our true home, an easier one when my time for it has come. The earlier in life one begins to live in this consciousness, the better and more effective that particular journey is bound to be.

I now no longer have any qualms acting out the real me and fully being the person I always wanted to be. When I look into the mirror, sometimes I am astonished at how young I still look. Yet, there are also times when I seem to look and feel a million years old. Never mind, I tell myself, that’s probably because I am. I am sure you know exactly what I mean. Most of the time, however, I feel amazingly young inside this body of mine, younger than I ever did before in my present lifetime. This must have something to do with the fact that having experienced difficult times – having reached my age, who hasn’t? – one gets more in touch with one’s immortal and ageless spirit and soul.

As the years slipped by, equipped with the learning I was finding along my way, life gradually became much easier in so many ways. But most of all I enjoy the knowledge that it is not death that looms ahead when we leave our physical bodies behind, but a rebirth and release into our true home, where loved ones are waiting for us. I think it will make a big difference to our relationships when we all stand before each other in our true roles as children of the Great Father/Mother of a all life and siblings in the vast family of all life, rather than as grandparents, parents and children. I hope that under these conditions proper reconciliation, wherever it is still missing, will be possible and the chains and shackles of Karma between us dissolved once and for all.

There is no need to envy anyone their youth or any other part of their lives. I certainly don’t wish for any season of mine to return. Once more round in this particular lifetime is enough for me. It’s not been an easy ride and I am glad to have got as far as where I presently am. I don’t know whether some people have less gray hair or flatter bellies because that’s not the kind of thing I pay attention to. To me, the most important part of anyone, including myself, is the spirit and soul that dwells in a physical body. If that’s a good one, nothing else is of any importance to me. Take it from me, the wisdom one gains richly makes up for the physical aging process, which in any case can be greatly influenced by an increasingly positive attitude towards life. I can tell you from first hand experience that in truth, growing older is very much a state of mind.

As my life progressed and with more understanding of my own needs, I became kinder to myself and less critical. I learnt to be my own best friend instead of my worst enemy. And that, as you may know, is by no means an easy task! I do not feel the need to overindulge in things like biscuits or chocolate. Over the years I have found that I no longer need such things as much as I did in my younger days. These days I prefer to treat myself regularly to cut flowers, candles and aromatherapy.

Sure, over the years my heart has been broken many times. Nietzsche was right when he said: ‘That which does not kill us makes us stronger.’ It’s good to know first hand that the experiences of the really do make us stronger, because they have taught us that life goes on and that there is always a way forward, no matter what may ever befall us. It is true that one’s heart bleeds and one’s soul weeps over the loss of loved ones, or when one has to witness the suffering that is at times inflicted upon humans and animals alike, but it is a great comfort to know that life is eternal and will always continue for all of us. And I thank the goodness of life for having taught me that from broken hearts and endured pain inner strength, understanding and compassion grow.

One of my many blessings is that, in spite of the fact that I have already spent a long time on the Earth plane, I do not yet have that much grey hair. Oh yes, there are wrinkles on my face and some of them are definitely getting deeper. But so what? They will only last for as long as I need this body – then I will hand it back and be free – free – free!!!

I shall take to my spiritual wings and I will be able to visit all the wonderful places round the world I never got to see during this lifetime. Just imagine, I shall do so without lugging a physical body around and having to care for it, which takes up an incredibly long part of each day. Never again will I have to carry a suitcase or wait in overcrowded airport lounges and endure screaming children running wild. I will think of a beautiful place and shall instantly be there. Now, isn’t that so much better than all the travelling hassle one has these days on the physical plane?

Most of all I enjoy getting older because I know that I am eternal being of light who can never die and that when my time has come for handing my physical body back to Mother Earth, I will return into my true home – the world of spirit, to rest and recuperate. Having done so, the greater freedom of the spirit world will be waiting for me and it will be possible for me to study any subject I care to name. I shall want to do all the things that of necessity had to be neglected during my present lifetime, for example learning to play a musical instrument, maybe several, and singing in a choir. If I’m good enough I might be invited by the Angels to join them. Who knows? Ah, endless possibilities, dear friends! Who would begrudge being so much closer to all of that, as one gets older?

Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

Reflections On Growing Older - Part Two

The Homecoming

‘If I knew I had to die tomorrow, I would still plant an apple tree today,’ Martin Luther wrote. The fruits we harvest from the tree of our life during this lifetime are the seeds of what we planted in others. It is never too late to start planting good seeds, especially if many of the apples on the tree of our present lifetime seemed to be either rotten or riddled by worms. The age of our physical body does not matter one bit. It is never too late for turning our destiny round and making a fresh start, no matter what age we have reached.

After all, it’s only our physical body that grows older, so why should its age have anything to do with the age of our soul and spirit? They are immortal, unborn and, therefore, have no age. They are eternally young and cannot die – time and ageless, they know no boundaries or limits. Time is part of the illusion of our temporary and fleeting earthly existence, and does not exist anywhere else.

Taking pleasure in the thought of growing older with me is not, I assure you, a way of wishing my present lifetime away. Far from it! But, as the knowledge that there truly is no death sinks ever deeper into my consciousness, I share the feelings of Chiron, the wounded healer, when he finally regained his immortality by coming home into the awareness of his true nature and relationship with God. It’s his joy I feel and strengthened by my inner understanding, like Chiron, I would not dream of turning away from Earth life and its responsibilities.

Quite the opposite is true. The wisdom I am finding along the way gives me, like it once must have done for Chiron, the strength to tackle whatever may come my way with renewed vigour. This is because now my consciousness rests securely in the knowledge that all life, including my own, rests safely in my Divine parents’ hands and that, no matter what may ever befall me, my world and I will always be safe. In this understanding all my fears slowly dissolve, especially the one of death and this sets me free to attend diligently to all my karmic duties and obligations. Learning to love all life God’s way, totally and unconditionally, enables me to make extra special efforts at resolving and healing even the most difficult and traumatic ones of my relationships.

Appreciating that everything that ever happened to me was provided by the great wisdom of my Creator helps me to enjoy my earthly existence and live it more fully. I revel in the knowledge of God’s unlimited power, omnipotence and omniscience, as the only one who truly knows the needs of all children of the Earth, to help each one through their own experiences to learn and grow into spiritual maturity. All this makes the prospect of more lifetimes on the Earth plane, should I require them, an enjoyable one.

White Eagle in one of the Lodge’s Monday Thoughts on 18.2.2013 had this to say about eternal youth: ‘Great cycles come and pass, time and time again like night and day. A great cosmic night follows each great cosmic day. To help you become more patient, try to get away from the limitation of time, do not think in terms of years. There are those who say to us, your guides in the world of light: ‘Oh, I am getting old!’ Bless their hearts. All eternity lies before them. Can you imagine life pulsating on and on? If you get the realism and the vibration of this in the heart of your being, weariness or death will be unknown to you. You undergo transmutations but never death. That is the secret of eternal youth for Master souls.’

It’s the heart
    Afraid of breaking that never learns to dance;
    It’s the dream
    Afraid of waking that never takes a chance;
    It’s the one
    Who won’t be taken that cannot seem to give;
    And the soul
    Afraid of dying that never learns to live.

From ‘The Rose’
    Amanda McBroom

Recommended Reading:
    ‘Chiron – The Wounded Healer’
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Reflections On Growing Older - Part Three

Looking At The Bright Side

Fed up and disenchanted with himself and his life and feeling thoroughly sorry for himself, a man was sitting in his study. After a moment or two of contemplation, he picked up a pen and started to write: ‘I had surgery last year during which my gall bladder was removed. Because of the operation I had to stay in bed for a long time. I was approaching the age of sixty in the same year and was disappointed that after having spent thirty years of my life in a publishing company and done well for them, I was asked to retire to make room for a younger person. This meant giving up my favourite job. During that year my father died and my son failed his medical exam, because he had been involved in a car accident and spent several days in a hospital bed with a cast on his foot. The car was a write-off. Ah, what a miserable year!’

If only the man had known that he was going through his second Saturn return, and that with it the time had come for clearing out the things that were no longer of any use in his life. Be that as it may, later that day his wife came to see him and found him looking sad and lost in thought. For some time she had been watching how he was sinking ever deeper into a mood of despondency and depression. Standing behind him she read his notes. An idea came to her and she silently left the room. But after a while she returned with a sheet of paper, which she placed by the side of what her husband’s notes.

The woman had recently consulted the Great Mother of all life, the wise one within her, and asked: ‘What can I do to help my husband?’ It was the Mother’s love and wisdom that guided the wife’s hand and thoughts when she wrote:

‘Last year I finally got rid of a gall bladder that had caused me many years of discomfort and pain. In the same year I turned sixty-five. I am of sound health and having retired from my job, I can now use more of my time to compose the master novels I have always dreamed I would write one day. They are going to be stories that have purpose and meaning, because I am now much more focussed and at peace.

‘After having lived to the ripe old age of ninety-five without needing to depend on others or suffering from any serious illnesses, in that same year my father passed into the world of light. Reunited with my mother, he is sure to be exploring his new home now and enjoying its greater freedom. I look forward to seeing them again in due course. If I last as long as my father did, I have another thirty-five years before me. It’s up to me whether I spend them unhappily dwelling on the things that once were, or whether I make them into the most happy and creative time of my life.

‘It is true, it was also the year my car was a complete write-off. However, the main thing is that our son is alive and has survived the accident without disabilities. All in all, I think the year passed well and when looked at in the right way, it has brought many blessings into my life, for which I give thanks and praise to the Highest.’

The ability to see the bright side of all our experiences is one of the finest and rewarding art forms Earth life has to offer. And if we but take a closer look at our lives, there is always something to be thankful for. Being grateful for the many gifts the Universe bestows upon us at any given moment fills our whole being with a sense of fulfilment, happiness and the goodness of life.

Count your garden by the flowers,
    Never by the leaves that fall.
    Count your joys by golden hours,
    Never when life’s worries call.

Count your days by smiles, not tears,
    And when birthdays come around,
    Count your age by friends, not years,
    And the gifts of love you’ve found.
    Anon.

Recommended Reading:
    ‘Age 58/59 – The Second Saturn Return’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Reflections On Growing Older – Part Four

Learning To Tap Into The Inner Wellspring

Our spirit and soul and our Highest or God Self is our inner being. Yet, this is not something we have, it’s what we are. All human beings in earthly life are a spirit and soul, who one lifetime after another find themselves temporarily encased in a physical body. With the passing of time this body wears out and in due course is handed back to the Earth. It decays and its components return to the Earth and are recycled, as all earthly things must. In contrast to this spirit and soul are immortal and eternal. They are part of God and like God they have no age and cannot die.

Yet, because God is in everything and without God there can be no life, it would be a mistake to say that our small earthly self and its outer shell are not Divine. Every cell, atom and molecule of physical matter that exists in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Father/Mother of all life. It has been created from the light of the Highest Star and the Greatest Light of all, the Christ Star, who is the only born Son/Daughter of the Holy Trinity. All life and lifeforms are imbued with Its essence. Read more about this in ‘The Story Of The Creation’ by following the relevant link at the end of this article.

For a long time the earthly self cannot recognise its inner light. To paraphrase St John 1:5: ‘And the Light shines in the darkness, but the darkness does not comprehend it.’ It takes many lifetimes before the lower self becomes aware of the presence of this its inner wellspring of the creative ideas of God, the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, and the wisdom and love of the Goddess, the Great Mother of all life, its feminine counterpart. The Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation and the memory bank of every bit of knowledge that was ever gathered anywhere.

The combination of these two energies is the eternal wellspring every one of us eventually learns to tap into it, so we can be used as a channel for the blessings and the Highest to pour through us into our world. The Angels are in charge of every human being’s spiritual development and that of our whole world. They alone know how much of the Divine wisdom and truth should be revealed intuitively to us at any given time, so that through us it may find its way into our world. They decide what kind of tale would be most suitable to teach our race the lessons we require at any given time. That’s how all the myths and legends of our world once came into being, including the tale of the Master Jesus’ life. And even the last and slowest learners recognise in the end that such stories should not be taken literally but perceived as metaphoric tales that are supercharged with symbolisms. These people too one day will understand that God never was an influence somewhere ‘out there’, but has always been an inner experience, waiting to be discovered.

Our conscious and subconscious mind as well as our super-conscious faculties are facets of our complete consciousness. When the inner and outer parts of their being has grown into one, they have evolved into a Christed one in their own right. The earthly conscious mind was created by the inner being focussing its attention constantly on the outer world and trying to come to terms with it through our physical brain and senses. All of us eventually need to train our earthly minds to take its attention away from the outer world and direct it ever more onto our inner being, so its resources can be accessed. Here alone can we find the wisdom, understanding and strength we require on our journey forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Our inner connection links us with the Universe and the spiritual life that is constantly beavering on our behalves in the background of our earthly existence. Ultimately, this part of us connects us with the infinite being of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

We are performers on the great stage of earthly life whose inner being, the Highest or God Self, together with the Angels and Masters, friends and helpers in the world of light, acts like backstage technicians who ensure that every performance of ours gets the required support so that things happen on cue. The wisdom and knowledge of the Universe is unlimited and every part of it becomes available to us, as soon as we learn to tune the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind into our Creator’s superconscious mind. If something appears to be missing for one of our stage appearances, the only thing we have to do is make our intention known to the Angels by asking for their help.

Our inner being runs the biological systems of our physical body without any conscious effort from our small earthly self. This is astonishing enough in itself, but the inner being knows a great deal more than that. It can provide us with the answers to anything we shall ever want to know. All we need to do is ask our questions and then silence our conscious mind sufficiently, so that the Angels can respond through our inner guidance, the small still voice within. Becoming consciously aware of the true nature of our being and the presence of our Highest Self and learning to tap into its resources of wisdom, understanding and strength, dissolves the limitations that for a long time have been restricting the growth of humankind’s spiritual nature. The knowledge we are now allowed access to is meant to provide ever more of us with the key for unlocking their own full human potential and through this that of our world.

When our inner doors begin to swing open, we need to build external outlets through which the results of our creative efforts can flow into our world. In this way we can do our share of making it into a more beautiful and peaceful place for all. And because every one of God’s powers and characteristics is also in us, we don’t need to become empowered, we already are. We merely have to stake our claim, take possession of our inner riches and manifest them in earthly life, so that the Divine light and power can flow unhindered into everything we touch. Each time we send Its radiance, power and love into our world and share them with as many as possible, our own body of light increases in brightness and strength. This is the body we shall need to get around on the higher levels of life. It’s one of the bodies that are worn underneath or rather within the outer protective shell of the physical body that allows us to experience earthly life. In due course this body will no longer be required.

The German Theologian Albert Schweitzer, 1875-1965, wrote: ‘At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.’ Through hearing or reading someone’s words the light of our inner candle can only be sparked into life when we are ready, i.e. the right moment has come and our energies have become sufficiently receptive to enable us to understand that which we are attracted to. Many in our world have reached this evolutionary point and are waiting for our gifts that herald a renewal of faith and trust in the goodness of life, gives them new hope and helps them to find peace of mind. These things provide them with the energy they need for their own efforts of establishing God’s Kingdom in earthly life.

God and the Angels are constantly watching, guiding and supporting us, because on the inner level of life all is one and there is no separation between anything. That’s why every one of our thoughts, words and actions is known to them. As a result, everyone’s lessons on an ongoing basis are designed in keeping with their individual requirements. This is how we always get what we deserve, no more and no less. But when they now look into the heart and soul of humankind, all they can see is an awakening of a new kind of sweetness that’s invisible to earthly eyes, which is spreading in earthly life. They are observing a rise of courage in people and kindness towards each other, and an ever increasing desire to live in peace, to give of our love to anyone who is in need of it. The Divine will for these things has been slumbering in our own subconscious and that of our world for a long time, but for some time it has been rising ever more forcefully into its conscious awareness and directing the course of people’s lives.

Anyone who has learned to tap into their inner wellspring of creativity and love, and unselfishly serves the good of all by freely sharing their gifts with others, will never suffer from writer’s block. The inner fountainhead is the very source of our being. For a long time this part of us has been working its way into our individual and collective conscious awareness through layer upon layer of the ancient soul memories that are stored in our subconscious. This continues until at last the earthly self becomes aware of the presence of its inner light and that enables it to start working together with it, as best as it knows how to go about it.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Reflections On Growing Older - Part Five

A Matter Of Perception

A blind boy with a hat by his feet was sitting on the steps of a building. A sign by his side said: ‘I am blind, please help.’ A man who was walking past noticed how little there was in the hat. He took some coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. Pausing for a moment, he took the sign, turned it round, wrote something on it and then placed it so that anyone who passed by could clearly see what was written.

To the boy’s amazement, it didn’t take long until his hat began to fill because a lot more people were now putting something into it. The same afternoon the man who had changed the words came to see how things were going. The boy recognised the man’s footsteps and asked: ‘Are you the one who changed my sign this morning?’

‘Yes,’ replied the man.

‘What did you write?’ asked the boy.

‘I wrote nothing but the truth,’ came the reply. ‘All I did was to express your words in a different manner, so that your sign now reads: ‘Today is a beautiful day, but I cannot see it.’’

Both signs told people that the boy was blind. The first version simply stated this fact. But because the second one reminded those walking past how fortunate they were to be able to see, this one was more effective.

All of us could do with being more aware of and thankful for the gifts the Universe bestows upon us day by day. Giving thanks and praise for them helps us to become more creative and innovative in our thinking, because we then perceive our world and everything in it in a more positive way than before. And even if life at times gives us a hundred reasons for crying, it’s worth our while to make an effort to remember that at the same time we also have a thousand reasons for giving thanks and showing our gratitude by smiling.

So, let’s face the past without regrets and handle the present with confidence. Trusting the love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life to send us at all times what we truly need – even though that may not necessarily be what we want – with each passing day our ability to face the future without fear grows. And the more our faith increases, the more our fears decrease and dissolve.

Created by Anon.
    Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Reflections On Growing Older – Part Six

We Have All The Time In The World

Once we’ve returned for good
    To humankind’s true home, the world of light,
    The whole of Eternity will be ours for the
    Great mystery of life to unfold before us
    And reveal the extent of what
    God’s wisdom and love has always had
    In store for every one of us.
    There will be time for exploring
    The true meaning of love.
    And once we have that,
    We require nothing more.

Every step of our evolutionary journey
    God’s love has accompanied us and
    Forever will do so in many different forms.
    And when we have left the cares of earthly life
    Far behind us, there will be
    All the time in the world
    To be true to our real nature and only love.
    Nothing more, nothing less,
    For that is the time for being just love and be loved,
    Loving for the sake of loving.
    When everything but love has fallen away,
    At long last we are
    Only love.

Hal David & John Barry
    Adapted by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
    We Have All The Time In The World’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life

Part One

For as long as you do not know who I truly am, where I dwell and who you are, you cannot find Me and come to Me. You cannot even begin to look for Me. So, who am I? I am part of what is known in your world as the Divine Trinity. We are the undividable Holy Spirit and consist of the masculine will and power aspect of God, the Great Father, who is balanced by His feminine counterpart the Goddess, the Great Mother, the love and wisdom aspect of the Divine. I complete the Trinity by being their only born Son/Daughter, the Christ Spirit, the Sun of all Suns and the Light of all lights. I am feminine and masculine in one, the same as they are and because you are a spark of Me, this also applies to you.

Until you realise that I am as much part of you as you are of Me and therefore are an inner experience that cannot be found on the outer levels of your present existence, you are feeling lost and lonely even though on the inner spiritual level of your being you never have been or will be. It takes a considerable length of time, i.e. many lifetimes in physicality, before the awareness of your higher nature stirs from its slumbering state in any one of you, my beloved children of the Earth. This awakening is accompanied by the discovery that life in the whole of Creation is ruled by My Universal laws. The first one is love and evolution. In itself this will probably help you realise that it cannot possibly be true that a saviour and redeemer would appear in your world and, provided you said you believed in him, he would wave some kind of a magic wand to save you and wipe away and redeem all your transgressions against the law of love.

I hate to have to tell you this, but if you still believe in this story you are being deceived big time and that by none other than the Angels and Me. Well, you were and you were not and there is no need to get upset about any of it because it happened for wise higher reasons. Let me explain. As you know by now, the Great Mother is the feminine love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity. Through alternatively giving and withholding things She has always been teaching you and your world the value of things. With the help of suppressing My truth for the past six thousand years of patriarchy and the dominion of the masculine forces in your world with its systematic suppression of the truth, it was Her infinite love and wisdom that has been teaching your whole world the value of truth and peace. You can take it from Me that it will not be too long until they have taken over the supreme rulership of your world.

Anything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation is taking part in the evolutionary process and belongs to the plan, from the lowest to the Highest. And that which you perceive as ugly and evil in human nature and anywhere else around you is nothing but its crude lower unevolved part in the process of being transformed into something good, right and beautiful, exactly the way you still are. That’s why wise ones never look down their noses onto anyone or anything. Every human being is on an at least slightly different evolutionary level, so that you can all learn from each other.

Everything that ever happened and will do so in future is in keeping with God’s plan and therefore the Great Father/Mother’s will and wishes. Nothing in the whole of Creation occurs outside of the plan or is beyond its reach. This not only applies to your world but all others, of which there are many on the higher levels of life, of whose presence you are not yet aware. And each one of the deceptions that ever took place on the earthly plane has been an essential and inevitable part of the evolutionary plan of life. But since your entry into the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, you and your world have been entitled to find out more and more of the truth about everything.

It’s good to see that increasing numbers of you are capable of grasping that the Jesus story, from the moment of its first appearance in your world, in the end was intended to reveal itself as a legend. It could not be any other way because it is written in the great book of life that in the end nobody but each one of you yourselves can save and redeem you. You are the only one who can dissolve the karmic chains and shackles you yourself created through your thinking and behaviour in the course of many lifetimes. Don’t you think it’s fair that every human being has to do their own saving and redeeming itself and that at the same time this is your contribution towards the saving and redemption of your whole race and world?

The purpose of the many different myths and legends, which the Angels and I brought your world throughout the ages, was to make you familiar with the facts about every human being’s higher nature and the special relationship all of you have always had with Me. The tales we gave you did contain the truth, but – as you are finding out now – it had to remain hidden in the higher esoteric meaning of the symbolisms and metaphors behind each story’s surface words. The truth had to wait until the right time for revealing it had come. When looked at from this perspective, you can see that none of the tales were lies. They were not intended to be deceptions, not even part truths because they contain the full truth. It’s merely a case of not yet possessing the ability to recognise it.

The Angels and Masters around My throne are in charge of the great evolutionary plan of life and its executors. They are responsible for the spiritual development of every one of you and your whole world. Helped by countless friends and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm, they have always taken great care only to share with you the parts of My truth that were right for your evolutionary development at that particular time. The Angels gave what the mass of people in your world would be capable of understanding at least in broad outlines so that at least some of it could be absorbed into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness.

The Angels and I are rejoicing so many of you by now have matured into spiritual adulthood sufficiently to be able to grasp ever more of My wisdom and truth. The spiritual knowledge we are bringing you are My light. In the fullness of time every single one of you will evolve into a transmitter/receiver station and a channel through which the blessing and healing power of My light can flow to wherever someone requires it. In due course the whole of your race’s consciousness will be filled with nothing but the light of My truth. Every last shred of evil and darkness will have been absorbed into it.

What a long time I have been waiting for the time when even the last and slowest one of you has learnt how to call upon the Angels and Me, so we can teach them how to go about acting as the saviour and redeemer of themselves and your world. Their first requirement, the same as it once was yours, is finding out about My true nature and their own and the special relationship I have always had with them, even though there were unaware of it. Tell them that there never has been an interruption, irrespective of the fact that it looked like that for a long time. Let them know that Earth life is a school whose main purpose is helping every one of My beloved children of the Earth to grow and evolve in wisdom and understanding. Share your light with them, so that in due course they too will have become seekers of My wisdom and truth, and Christed ones in their own right.

Whenever someone wishes to find truth, tell them to stop looking for it on the outside. It cannot be found there. They need to listen to the world of their feelings and their heart instead, for that’s where I dwell. I am waiting to come fully alive in them and during times of quiet reflections, prayers and meditations it is easy to re-establish and strengthen their inner connection with Me. I then can once more teach and protect them, the way I used to do a long time ago.

My aim is to help all of you to trust Me when I show you what is right or wrong in any given situation. The only thing you have to do is pay paying attention to the feelings that rise from within the very core of your own being into your conscious awareness. That’s how I have always been trying to guide you intuitively into right thoughts, words and actions. Your life force flows more easily when you live intuitively with the Angels and Me, hand in hand, for I am your inner teacher and guide. I am the only truly reliable guru in the whole of Creation, who never leads you astray and who really does know the answers to any question you may ever care to ask.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life - Part Two

Creating A Picture Of My Truth

Although all belief systems your world has ever seen was but another piece of the great jigsaw puzzle of all life, to this day what is left of them considers itself to be the only holy-making religion because its leaders and followers believe that their belief alone is in possession of the truth about Me. The truth of the matter is that each one was merely intended to act as one of the many pathways with which the Angels and I that have always been trying to guide humankind up the spiritual mountain. This is the road that in the end returns all human beings into the conscious awareness of My true nature, their own and the oneness with Me. The teachings of every belief system contain some golden nuggets of truth, but for wise higher educational purposes they have to remain hidden behind the surface words of their sacred texts for a long time.

The leaders of every religion are nurturing the false belief on their bosoms that what they think of as truth is unchangeable, as if it were set in concrete or hewn into granite. Human beings in general have been taught to perceive Me as a static and never changing force, but this is by no means the case. Like you, I am constantly evolving and changing and so is my truth. Both of us are expanding as fast as new knowledge is added to that which already exists. And if you wish that a picture of My truth emerges, join the religious texts of your world like pieces of a giant jigsaw puzzle. I am asking you to do this because time and again down the ages, the Angels have been sharing another aspect of My truth with you.

On every occasion it was presented in the form of a myth or legend, as they were easier to come to terms with for humankind’s spiritual innocence. I refuse to use the word ignorance when someone does not yet understand something. Through taking the religious tales at their face value better learning opportunities were created by the suffering people inflicted upon each other, at first at the giving and later at the receiving end. Much later when the time was right, it would begin to dawn on ever more of you that the stories could not possibly be meant to be understood literally, as they had been during humankind’s early developmental stage. As a result, the tales had over and over been interpreted, re-worked and translated from one language into another, but in spite of the errors that crept into them, intentionally and otherwise, the meaning of their basic contents never changed.

That’s how gradually more and more of My wisdom in the form of symbolisms and metaphors was revealed through various outlets. But with the passing of time increasing numbers of you approached spiritual adulthood and it occurred to many of these spirit/souls that the stories that formed the basis of the religions they were following was so weird and strange that they could not possibly be meant to be taken literally. Many asked themselves if that is the case, there must be some other kind of meaning, but what?

The advance of your world into the Aquarian age brought many of you the realisation that My wisdom and truth has always been hiding behind the surface words of the sacred texts of the religion you are following. Wise ones discovered to their surprise that as soon as their perception was beginning to open to the presence of the higher levels of life, nobody could pull the wool over theirs any more and even the most ancient texts could now reveal their esoteric higher meaning. It is then no longer hard to recognise that many quotes from the teachings of your religions contained hidden references to My Universal law of Karma, without being mentioned anywhere.

One of the best examples of this are quotes like ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ To this day many are mystified about what it might want to tell them, but with the understanding you are finding here it is not difficult to see that they are a clear reference to My Universal laws, in particular the one of cause and effect or Karma. When you have reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level, you know that such words could never have been intended to instruct human beings to go out of their way to cause pain and destroy each other. Your true nature and Mine is love. From love you have come and in the fullness of time will be returning to. The further you advance on this road up the spiritual mountain, the clearer it becomes to you that such interpretations were a gross injustice to your true nature and Mine. Therefore, they could not possibly be true and must have some other meaning.

At this stage of your development you find out that life in the whole of Creation is subject to My Divine laws, that all of you have always been responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, and that being unaware of the existence of My laws never protected anyone against having to live with the consequences of whatever they sent into your world. And whenever you are saddened by inexperienced souls around you, who to this day are taking the teachings of their religions literally and are using their lack of knowledge as excuses for hurting and killing those who do not share their beliefs, do not despair and refuse to sit in judgement over them.

By the time the redemption of their present sins comes round, you could be one of their spirit friends who is trying to help them work their way through the pain and suffering that inevitably will be coming their way, just the same as you are being assisted by helpers that are invisible for earthly eyes, now. As much as you would like to do the work for them, you will not be allowed to do this because it would interfere with the learning of their lesson. You love them because they exist and are your siblings in the great family of humankind. That’s why you will do anything that is within your power to ease the burden of the cross they are carrying that was created by their outrageous thought and behaviour patterns of the past.

In the evolutionary process of growing into an ever more God-like being you acquire the ability to love totally and unconditionally, wisely and without expecting anything in return, like I do. Loving that way and viewing things from My perspective of life is the destiny of every human being. Those who have completed this development know that it would be unwise to interfere with anyone’s lessons, because your own experiences of earthly life have taught you that the most painful ones are never forgotten and therefore the best learnt ones. Having learnt to love My way, you would not want anyone to deprive of their learning opportunities.

Wise ones comfort themselves with the thought that they too once were young and inexperienced. That’s why they send the youngsters nothing but loving thoughts and quietly in their minds forgive them, for they clearly have no idea what they will be drawing towards themselves in the fullness of time. They will be no different from anyone who is groaning presently under the load of redeeming what could be their most ancient karmic debts. Never forget that the spiritual youngsters of your world, even when they are living in physical bodies that are one hundred years or more old, are entitled to learn their lessons. Naturally, the same applies to you and your task is learning how to be tolerant and patient with the youngsters.

That’s a difficult task, I know. But you will find it helpful to remind yourself frequently that, after all, they are your spiritual sisters and brothers who in the fullness of time, My time not Earth time, they too will wake up and become aware of their true nature again. Rest assured that in due course they will be given the same opportunities for reaching the same level of wisdom and understanding that is yours at the moment of reading this. And that’s how even the last and slowest one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, hand in hand with the Angels and Me and therefore never without assistance, works their own way back into the conscious awareness of their loving union with Me. Beyond a shadow of a doubt you will then know that everything in the whole of Creation has always rested safely in the loving hands of the Angels and Me and that this will continue, forever.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life - Part Three

God : The Great Mystery

Programmed into every spirit, at the moment of its release into earthly life, is the concept of a higher authority that is in charge of it and who cares for its wellbeing. Who and what it is and where it can be found that is the great mystery every one of you eventually has to unravel for themselves. All the religions and philosophies that ever existed in your world were created to assist you with this task. That’s the reason for each one of them containing a minute portion of the great Cosmic truths about Me and the wonder and miracle of My Creation. And when you now take a closer look at one of these belief systems after the other, you will be able to recognise that the new myths and legends the Angels and I presented from time to time were based on the knowledge that already existed in the consciousness of humankind.

Regardless of the fact that they were presented in different parts of your world, every new religion was designed to move your race’s spiritual development another step forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. And that could only be achieved by familiarising you with another aspect of My truth. Even though they all were building up on each other, none of your belief system ever contained My whole truth. The Christian teachings come close, but only when they are viewed from the higher esoteric perspective and the symbolisms and metaphors behind their surface words.

This is how it came about that at any given time, we brought you the knowledge that was right for the state of your race’s spiritual development, which reached from its individual and collective spiritual infancy, toddlerhood, adolescence and finally the maturity of adulthood. In this way with the passing of time, ever more stories and legends came into being. The intention of each new one was to assist the growth of consciousness in the part of your world in which it was given. And the deeper you are penetrating into the Age of Aquarius, you will find that the more of My truth is going to be revealed anyone who is ready to receive and understand it.

We notice with gladness that the number of those waking from their spiritual slumber by now is growing quite rapidly. Ever more of you are grasping that each one of the old religions held but tiny fragments of My truth, which on their own made very little or no sense. This is because in days gone by matters of faith in earthly life were meant to provide humankind with mysteries and puzzles. And now the principle of the jigsaw puzzle has moved into the centre stage of your world. It was with full intention that every new religion could only provide people with some scattered fragments of My truth. A sensible picture of it could only emerge when, in the fullness of time, the pieces of all belief systems would be joined together. That’s when the spiritual life of your world, as if touched by a magic wand, would reveal itself as one whole structure that has no lack of shape, purpose and meaning.

When you have read this and then take a closer look at all religions your world has ever seen, you will be able to recognise the pieces of the fragments of My truth each one of them contained. And when you add to them the pieces of what you now know about the spiritual background of earthly life, My realm, you will be able to see for yourself that they are a perfect fit. The whole and holy picture of the higher purpose and meaning of your earthly existence emerges. From the developmental point you have reached, your inner vision will tell you that it has been for wise higher teaching purposes that the knowledge of the spiritual background for such a long time was withheld from humankind’s view.

It has always been part of My great evolutionary plan that the discovery of My true nature and yours, and the special relationship every human being has with Me, would have to wait until your world had entered into the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth directly from Me. The sign’s astrological symbol is the Waterbearer. I am S/He and the knowledge I am bringing you is the water of wisdom that flows from the receptacle I hold in My loving arms. Up to the time when you start joining the pieces of the great puzzle, as described above, there is no picture of Me and My wisdom and truth. But as soon as you link the fragments, an image that makes a great deal of sense appears before you and you understand the wise higher purpose everything that ever happened on the Earth has always served. You then realise that the great picture of the whole of life is nothing short of beautiful and filled with wonders and miracles.

The Great Mother is the feminine love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity. Through alternatively giving and then withholding She has always been teaching your world the value of concepts and things. That is also the reason why the knowledge that each one of you is a spirit/soul, a spark of My light, a young God in the making whose true home is the world of spirit or light, was withheld from humankind up to quite recently. This was necessary because that was the only thing that could stop you, My beloved children of the Earth, from leaving your earthly existence in droves and never wanting to return to it when the going got rougher and rougher, as it had to do during the lessons of the early stages of your development. Your lack of knowledge and understanding was the instrument the Angels and Me I used to keep the doors firmly locked and bolted. This protected you against discovering too soon about the nature of humankind’s true home, from which each one of you emerges at the beginning of another earthly sojourn, and returns to for a spell of rest and recuperation from the inevitable stresses and strains of your life on the physical plane.

To stop you from wishing to head back home too soon, the religions of your world closed you off from knowing about its existence for a certain number of earthly lifetimes. That’s why something that acts like a veil of consciousness was erected between your world and Mine. Since the Aquarian age has been with you, the veil has been getting thinner; in due course it will disappear altogether. It is for the same educational reason that at the beginning of your existence as earthly beings you are clothed in a physical body whose cells and atoms are so dense that for a long time they cannot be penetrated by the light of spiritual wisdom and truth. In keeping with your growth in wisdom and understanding, the components of every new physical body you receive for another term in the school of earthly life, are of a slightly higher vibration and less density. Spiritual knowledge and understanding it is the meaning of light and the more you spiritually mature and advance on the evolutionary spiral, the more your physical body fills with light.

Part of the Great Mother’s educational program has been that the concepts of truth and peace for a long time should disappear almost entirely from your world. As a result, when they eventually have re-established themselves, you are going to treasure them most highly and guard them carefully. The whole of humankind will allow nothing and nobody to ever take them away again. Another aspect of the same plan has been taking the religions of your world at face value. This kept you away from discovering the life of your soul and your inner being, and that knowing and meeting Me is inner experience and not an outer. For as long as it has been necessary, your false beliefs protected you against any kind of understanding of your true nature and Mine and My world, the spirit realm.

It has taken a long time for the majority of you to find out that without the spiritual background of life, there could be no material world. There would be nothing and none of you would exist as a physical being. The spirit world is the most important part of life where that which is to manifest on the earthly plane first has to be created. Alas, there are a great many who still do not know these things. Telling them about them is the task of every aspiring healer and lightworker. Those who are still thinking of God as the greatest mystery of your life are in for a surprise when they discover that human beings themselves have always been the greater riddle by far.

Your world is rapidly changing and so is everything in it. The more you share your knowledge with those around you, the faster you will be moving towards the new golden age of the Earth. All its inhabitants, human and animal alike, will then freely and willingly give of their best and co-exist in peace, harmony and friendship. However, a gift of such magnitude cannot drop like manna from the Heavens, each one of you has to do their share of bringing this age into being.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life – Part Four

Loving God’s Way

The rose is a symbol of love. It is the queen of the flower kingdom that for a long time has occupied a special place in the religions of your world. And to this day, its colours have a distinct meaning: red is the lover’s rose that stands for enduring passion; white for humility and innocence; yellow for wisdom and also for friendship and joy; pink for gratitude, appreciation and admiration; orange for enthusiasm and desire; lilac and purple represent enchantment and love at first sight. Apart from its beauty, the rose also has thorns and, like love, when it is not handled with the care and reverence that something of such exquisite beauty and fragrance deserves, it has the power of providing those who pick it carelessly with a painful sting.

A new commandment
    I give unto you:
    That you love one another,
    As I have loved you,
    That you love one another
    As I have loved you.
    If you have love for each other,
    All people shall know that
    You are My disciples.

Roy Crabtree
    Adapted by Aquarius

Love is your true nature and the Source of your being. The above song is based on the Bible’s St. John 13:34 and to this day it is misinterpreted by many in your world. That is not surprising because of humankind’s limited understanding of its own true nature and Mine, and what love really means. I am the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, and every one of you is a spark of Me. I am the voice of the Divine Trinity who speaks to you intuitively. I am your inner teacher, your in-tuition, the living God or wise one within you, the long promised new teacher of your world.

I am every human being’s higher or God nature and with the Jesus legend the Angels and I provided humankind with illustrations of the initiations that are in store for all of you when the end of your earthly education approaches. At the right moment, the birth of the Christ spirit takes place in every heart and soul. This brings with it the resurrection of the highest and noblest qualities that are every child of the Earth’s Divine inheritance. The love of honesty and truth are part of this development. The birth of the Christ child is a symbolism of this process.

During your lifetimes as an earthly being you eventually reach the point when the drives and urges of your lower nature begin to be of less interest and are leaving a bad taste in your mouth behind. Your interest in pursuits of a higher nature awakes and you happily to surrender to them. This is happening because from deep within you, the characteristics of your higher or God nature are pushing to the surface of your consciousness. They are helping you to turn into a kinder, friendlier and more loving person. The more this aspect of your being takes over and your true self emerges, the more you discover that you are happiest when you are loving for love’s sake and giving for the joy of having something to give and someone to give it to.

Life itself has always been humankind’s teacher and each can only grow and evolve through their own experiences. Now you are learning that wishing to command or possess others has nothing to do with love but is merely an expression of small and frightened earthly selves who try to cling, with all their might, onto whatever they think they own and love. It takes a long time until you realise that what many on the Earth plane think of as love is nothing of the kind.

The ultimate aim of your earthly curriculum is to become ever more God-like and that includes learning to love My way, i.e. loving for love’s sake in a manner that has nothing to do with people’s earthly personalities at any given moment but is detached from it. My love is total and unconditional, without expecting or asking anything in return. This does not mean condoning other people’s behaviour and their misdeeds, but treating them with the love and respect they deserve as My children and your spiritual sisters and brothers. Even if you do not like someone, you can still love them and to the wise ones in charge of you in the background of your earthly existence your way of reacting to anyone reveals the degree of your spiritual maturity. And the time will come on the Earth when all of you are loving My way. Every one of your thoughts, words and deeds will then be proof of your Divine origin and that you truly are My children.

But so that this can happen in the fullness of time, we need to return to the Jesus legend for a moment. By the way he behaves, especially when he commands his disciples to love each other, from where you are by now it is not hard to recognise that the God-man. A genuine spiritual Master would not dream of ever commanding anyone. There would be no need for that because his disciples would also be highly evolved spirits who want to walk in their Master’s footsteps and become ever more like him. The words of the commandment are one of the finest examples to show your world that Jesus was no spiritual Master, as he would have been if he had ever existed in earthly life and walked in your midst.

But what is he? A thoughtform created by the Angels and Me who represents the higher or God nature of every human being. To evolve into someone like the legendary Jesus, half God and half human, that is the aim every one of you has always been striving for since you were first placed in earthly life. The words of the commandment were purposely kept as if they had been composed by someone who had no idea about the nature of My love. This was done so that later – when the time for discovering the truth about Jesus had come – it would not be difficult to see who and what he really was. The Age of Aquarius is the time your world has been waiting for and the religions of the past with their misunderstandings and misinterpretations, intentionally and otherwise, are in the process of making room for the religion of the new age, which is based on honesty and truth. The old religions were of the head, but the new one is of the head and heart. Aquarius, the sign for the development of humankind’s mental faculties, is in polar opposition with Leo, the sign for learning how to love from the heart. On the inner level the two signs are one and when in you they are joining forces and are working together, your heartmind takes over your whole being and life.

From first hand experience you then know that Divine love does not seek to dominate or possess anyone. It never makes prisoners of others, but has only the wellbeing and spiritual progress of the loved one(s) at heart. This love gives you the freedom to conduct your life the way you wish it to be and allows you to make your own mistakes. Doing so is good for you because otherwise you would be unable to learn anything. That’s why you want this for every human being and you would not dream of interfering with anyone’s life lessons. Because humankind’s earthly existence has always been one of trial and error, you leave them to find things out for themselves. The same as you have to do, your loved ones need to stick their toes into the waters of life and see what happens. That has always been the only way human beings can grow in wisdom and understanding so that, in the course of many lifetimes, they learn how to make wiser decisions and choices.

A true spiritual Master would tell his disciples about these things and then instruct them to go out and spread the joyous tidings far and wide that the truth about My being and yours is no longer hard to find. All people have to do is look beneath the surface words of the sacred texts of the religions of your world for the symbolisms and metaphors that have always been hiding there. Now that the Cosmic energies are right and the age of the Divine Waterbearer and of truth is with you, every one of you potentially is My disciple. All of you eventually reach the evolutionary point when they are ready not only to receive but also to understand the sacred wisdom and truth the Angels on My behalf are constantly pouring into your race’s individual and collective consciousness.

As above, so below. For those who are loving My way good manners are a matter of course because they are part of humankind’s higher nature. The Angels and I are delighted when grateful words of love and devotion for gifts received are spoken by those who are waking from their spiritual slumber and realise that whatever they are receiving does not just happen but has to be produced by someone. For example, their daily bread. Yes, the farmer sows the wheat and harvests it. But who makes it grow and thrive? The beings who are toiling, invisible to earthly eyes, by day and night and in this way are providing for humankind’s every need.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.