Thread: Duckett asks for more Photo

Duckett asks for more Photo

Duckett has asked for more, Sir.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ducko asks for more.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	3421

This is a photo of my favourite dog of all time and in truth I have been very blessed in the dogs I have come to own. Duckett was a Staffordshire Bull Terrier - the breed that is often confused with the Pit Bull. Ducko - his nickname - was boisterous, impulsive, indefatigable, inexhaustible, implacable and utterly adorable. He just needed, regularly, to be forgiven.

It looks to me that Duckett may have had a drinking problem.

and the problem is the cork is still in the bottle.

Glad you have the memories and the reminder, Divus.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

Looks like he was such a polite little fellow, too.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Please feel free to tear them to shreds in your spare time.

The photo is one of my favourites of all time. It is all in the eyes of my canine companion.

He used to make that look whenever he had done wrong in a bout of boisterousness. He'd be saying : "Sorry"

As a title I was torn to use the Oliver Twist link or the one word; "Sorry".

Of course I can't make claim to any photographic expertise - the outcome was more a matter of luck.

He is so cute! I love staffys - they are so good with people.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" - Theodore Roosevelt

Hidden Content - Cute Warning |Hidden Content

Yes, the eyes and those wrinkles between them say it all. He was obviously an adorable character, Divus.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka