All Paws

Thread: All Paws

All Paws

This is the company I will be setting up when I have finished my qualification! Can't wait...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	296993_10150825438205327_1066643553_n.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	3273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	387358_10150919000075327_1202681217_n.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	3274Click image for larger version. 

Name:	294323_10150898073850327_1144621151_n.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	3275
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	herbert1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	3276
    More to come as I can't upload them from the work computer!

The Spaniel is one of my best friends spaniesl Fidget.

The black lab is our Harvey

And the hoghedge is Herbert, we rescued him and then a day later we rescued his brother, Hector.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" - Theodore Roosevelt

Hidden Content - Cute Warning |Hidden Content

These are beautiful Kay ^^ very well done. You want a real challenege though come photograph my ferrets!

Aww thank you! I have to say these are a few of my older ones - I can't wait to put a few more of my newer ones on here.

I would love to have a go at that! I don't get much chance to take pictures of other animals than mine and my close friends animals. I need a lot more small animals! Which is why Herbert was perfect but he was quite timid and would only stay still as long as he needed to eat the cat foo.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" - Theodore Roosevelt

Great shots!

Thank you

The Ahhh factor on those shots is very high. Love them!
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

I have the best pets! Yes, my friends spaniel is gorgeous - that's the only picture I got of her staying still