Some doodles from Sardonis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some doodles from Sardonis

Some doodles from Sardonis

Granted mine's really "anime" and kinda silly. I'd like to see more drawn stuff by everyone! Comics are cool, too! C'mon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haccili_by_shiroxix-d4xrk55.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	3260
    This is a character of mine named Haccili. He's a desert-dwelling spirit of sand. I had to re-design him a bit for a game a while back, hence his outfit.

Name:	sirius_by_shirochaan-d3f4tkc.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	3261

This is Sirius the Scarecrow, created for another game I was in. Everyone in Red Code was an inanimate object turned human with supernatural abilities based on their object. Being a scare crow, his ability was to create illusions and terrifying imagery.

Name:	trogan_urbane_by_shiroxix-d4xrk2w.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	3262
    And this one I just posted because I like the art. .__. He's a fan-character from a web-comic called Homestuck. I just wanted a good reason to create a character based on one of the fictional races in the comic.

Very nice. You have a good feel for personality in your drawings and a nice sense of line.
    "PS: don't take technical advice about cold fusion from someone who can't spell fuzhun."

Hidden Content

I agree with van, the personality comes through clearly in these. Not silly at all Sardonis.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Personally i love anime/manga art.

And these are good! Are you a member of DeviantArt? You'd get a lot of exposure on there.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" - Theodore Roosevelt

Hidden Content - Cute Warning |Hidden Content

Stunning, you really capture the essence when you draw. Faultless lining too.
    As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence. - Benjamin Franklin

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence
    consists in breaking the enemys resistance without fighting. - Sun Tzu

Yeah..the lines are crisp and your SOH is evident..it's damn good thing - not to take ourselves seriously

Thank you for the compliments everyone. And yes, I have a deviantART. o u o

Also, Dunluchyn: SOH?

Name:	JaynGrayver1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	4305Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SleepyKaeSmall.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	4307
    Just some new things~
    On the left are some older characters of mine, Justin and Gray. They like to sneak into novels they're not allowed to be in and on the right is Kae... he's a pink alien. That's all I'm gonna say about him. Haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SleepyKaeLarge.jpg  

Good Morning Sunshine is a very interesting peace of art.your drawing isn't bad either

These are really good and I love your characters' expressions. What medium do you use?
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

"If I had a face, I think I would smile." ~ Dell, from Reyna Key and the Hollow Earth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast