August Newsletter

Thread: August Newsletter

Baron

August Newsletter

Sam brings us the leader in the latest newsletter. It's packed with all the usual goodies, put together meticulously by garza.

Good stuff!
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here, but garza, you've done it again. Great work!
    Hidden Content
    GOD DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD THIS WAY... WE DO. - RORSCHACH, WATCHMEN

As always, you outdo yourself, sir. Thank you garza!
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Garza Garza he's our man! if he can do it anyone can!! Good job Garza!

(Mexican wave)\0/\0/\0/
    Hi Big G.
    I enjoyed Sam's view over the Emerald Isle. I actually cheered his words on words. Olly was spot on and gave me more food for thought. Man, am I stuffed.
    Some great poetry. MJ's pictures were great. The interviews are very useful. I'm made up for Divus. No vacuum cleaner ads, YAY! Sadly Bilston will have to go another month without his girdle ad. And maybe Potty could help you out with the owl droppings.

All in all another corker.

Great job Garza, and to everyone involved. I'm reading it now. Kudos!

Thanks to all of your for your kind comments. And many thanks to those whose whose contributions make the Newsletter a success. I'm only the editor. It's the writers who deserve the credit.
    El día ha sido bueno. La noche será larga.